Hey Sup Forums i get my paycheck tomorrow and looking to buy drugs i have only tried smoking weed and weed edibles what...

Hey Sup Forums i get my paycheck tomorrow and looking to buy drugs i have only tried smoking weed and weed edibles what drugs should i buy? Also general drug bread

faggot do meth

Probaly will take it when i consider suicide

This is going to sound sketchy as hell, but i can hook you up with some. Reply if you're interested, i guess

Bump

Double bump

Thanks for bumping random user what drugs have you tryed?

LSD and adderall is pretty much it. But i deal too so i work with more than that, just haven't tried it myself

Hows adderall i'm too scared with lsd even though i can get it im scared of having a bad trip

Adderalls good, its fantastic for getting shit done and you feel all up and everything when you're on it. The only downside is the comedown, which kind of sucks but isn't really that bad unless you took a lot.
On the other hand, bad trips on LSD are actually quite uncommon. It's really blown up quite a bit more than it should be, I've taken 550 ug at a time twice and didn't have bad trips either time, and that's 5 times as much as you'd usually take.

Nice i might run/workout and get some adderal lol but about lsd i was thinking of buying 220ug blotters for me and my friends to take at the park but i still live with my mother and i eventually gotta come home and i dont wanna get home being all fucked up where i cant talk to her properly

I sell 110 ug blotters if you want. I send them through mail and it's extremely discrete

Heroin's pretty dope.
At first people will try to shame and degrade you for it, but then you'll realize that all their attempts at changing your behavior are futile.

It'll take a few hours for you to peak, after that you'll slowly start to come down. as long as you're not trying to have a full blown hour long conversation with her while you're peaking you should be fine user.

Whatever, I'm going to bed, if you're interested my throwaway email is [email protected]

I get my shit off alphabay sorry fbi

Thanks mane i guess the bad trips are overated but should i buy like benzos or some shit just incase i do have a bad trip? Like cant i buy some shit at cvs or should i buy some xanax online as well

I feel taking things to ward off bad trips is completely unnecessary. Best advice to avoid bad trips: understand set and setting (who you do it with and where you do it) and don't try to control the trip. just let whatever happens happen.

i'm in florida, is there any harm in buying weed edibles online and shipping them to my home?

▲▲

Yeah if you wanna "do drugs" don't buy weed unless it's a last resort. It's pretty boring on itself it needs something else for it to show its true colors. Unless you're one of those straight edge peeps and a hit of weed will take you to the moon then go for it.
Recommend
>Pills - preferably uppers
>any psychedelic
>Those gels that ONLY contain dextromethorphan

No just figure out how to get bitcoins which is as easy as going into a bank without a bank account and writing a self deposit check to someones account who will give you bitcoins in exchange for how much money u sent him say you sent 60$ you would end up in around 56-57$ in bitcoins and also it is tottally safe to ship it to your house the police would litteraly have to pretend to be the ups man and make u sign a paper to receive the box so they can arrest you all your packages will be left on your doorstep or in your mailbox considering how much shit you orderd i prefer to get a p.o. box if you have snooping parents who like to go through your shit

Only the brain damage

What's the difference in trip between legitimate LSD and 25i?
I got tricked into buying 25i thinking it was LSD once and I want to know exactly what I missed out on.

Try putting your money into savings. You might even stand a chance of becoming successful instead of turning into yet another druggie retard.

That shit can fucking kill you way cheaper than real lsd that's why people sell it as fake lsd

stop samefaging noone cares dude

Why? So i can live till be 80 years old and be fucking retarded sometimes this bullshit thing called life is too much and i need to get away from everything

OP try MDMA!

Yes I know, but when you're experiencing LSD, how is it different than 25i? I know there's a difference.

MDMA, LSD, Magic mushrooms, DMT
Then start combining them all.

Also, GHB isn't too bad but not great. DXM is garbage but worth doing once just to know. Muscle relaxers are garbage, Xanax is lame, most pills are. I like uppers and stuff that puts me in the moment x1000 so psychedelics are my thing. If zonking out and sleeping is appealing do pills/heroin.

DXM can be good you just need to take some benadryl or dramamine and then smoke weed with it.

Hah yeah I'm on probation right now so I can't smoke weed, but I have a buddy who took a bunch of DXM, then a bunch of diohenhydramine and smoked weed + was drunk and he saw shadow people crawling on his roof and walls in his room. Weird shit!

But DXM alone is boring, a high dose felt like I took a small dose of molly or cocaine, I just got really talkative and felt good with the temperature sensations in my core. Not bad but the organ damage it causes isn't worth repeating much unless combined with other drugs.

Diphenhydramine*

Define high dose for me if you could.

Where can I find shrooms?
My guy is always like "yeah I know a guy" but he never delivers and now we've fallen out.
My other guy just sells weed he gets from his mother's ex-boyfriend and moved to New York.
Is looking online my only hope?

Magictruffles.com might be able to help you, but dosing is different due to them being less potent.

Snapchat DEAD3R
He mailed me a full oz for 200

I thought of a better question. Whats the most DXM you've ever done?

Jared?

Do you think i should trip alone my first time i want to trip with 6 of my friends while one is trip sitting but i dont know lol

Do not trip with more than 3 people. Do not trip alone. Make sure you have a lot of cigarettes, candy, and things to drink.

Maybe round up a second sitter depending on your setting.

Why no more than 3 people?

Just picked this up tn 1.3 of supposed whit and brown M what do you Sup Forumsros think

I think the white stuff is good but the brown stuff looks like brown sugar and idk about it

I tripped alone my first and only time on nbome, it was wild and I ended up calling my girlfriends friend and bawling over the phone for hours about how much I loved my girlfriend, then getting trapped in bed with my eyes closed, unable to figure out how to open them and unable to feel my body in order to get up.
Escaped when my sister knocked on the front door really loud, shot up and crawled across the floor to my dog, kept telling him he wasn't a bunny. That wasn't even the worst of it.
Get a trip sitter.

>1.3
centigrams?

First time grabbing off this guy only paid $70 hopefully its good stuff

Buy krokodil op

original user that was replying before.
as long as youre completely comfortable around all of those people I dont see a problem with it. But if even one of those people makes you slightly uncomfortable it could send you on the road to a bad trip. Tripping alone for your first time is absolutely off the table though.

Acid is pretty much the best thing ever