For those Canadians out there, or some americans wanting to help, i ask you this question...

For those Canadians out there, or some americans wanting to help, i ask you this question. At what point do we stop seeing government appointed officials as someones family, a husband or wife? I say this because its about time we start seeing them for what they truly are- an infection that needs to be cleansed

This latest bullshit with trudeau "elbowing" a women- one that has obviously drawn many penalties in the world cup- and how that seems to be the main concern is beyond me when we still have fires raging, people that are trying to die with dignity, and countless other things.

I guess this is a world movement Sup Forumsread
and what we should do to bring it back into our hands

just awful

that hamiltion MP and mulranchy started the whole thing

Yo America Jr. no one cares about your "problems".
I mean your biggest political scandals involve politicians who are caught not washing their hands after taking a piss.

Hey trudeau, how do you like having females around now? not so fun is it

short little fuck just two steppin

Fuddle duddle

its not just a canada problem dipshit
its a world problem that we cant concentrate on the import matters- which is why we are all going to die

This man was not a terrorist, he was a hero. Agree/disagree?

good to see america doesnt want to do anything about the worse state their government is in
fucking idiots

newsflash moosefucker:
>America isnt the bastion of rebellion and freedom it once was.

I sure as fuck wouldnt ask another American what we should do about our political situation.

right idea, but got the wrong guy
need to hit a couple MPs to get the government to respect the people again

how about a trade off, we take out trump bernie and clinton, you bomb the house of commons and we'll meet up and drink about it after

its ok, we dont pay attention to your political structure either.

in America, we dont have a snake, we have a Hydra. the corruption runs so deep it cannot be saved.

Im honestly copntemplating just 'disappearing' into the canadian wilds and living off the land until someone finds me

The whole elbowing thing was fucking retarded.
Like that woman got elbowed by accident, so fucking what?

I hate Trudeau, and I hate that I have to defend him in this, but he did nothing wrong in this scenario, accidents happen.

There was also someone else who he grabbed or something, and swore at, which was retarded of him, and I won't defend that, it's stupid.

I want Trudeau out of government, he's a fucking pussy.

- A Canadian

no need to dissapear, cross the border, ask to become a citizen and bam, welcome to Canada.

Why the hell would you do that.
There are much warmer places to go off the grid.

He tried, what did you do you Lardass

Cool bb gun

I prefer the climate of the west-northwest

of course, but then i would be trading one shit government for another, right? Id rather build a cabin in the middle of the woods and wait for the Jihad to reach me

getting hands on 3D printer
compact gun with ceramic bullets
its in the works...

It would be nice to come down from my mountain top after 30 years of never being disturbed.

i wonder if the muslims will have taken over or will we still have internet?

now that NDP is putting a team in for the world cup, maybe the green party can throw a wrench in things

>he's a fucking pussy.

He denied foreign aid and my town is burning to the ground. The media stopped covering it, but the towns still on fire, I think tonight they lost 3-5 ? More houses, the night before was 10. Now he's pre occupied with his elbow drop debacle.

You don't realize how much you hate your significant other until you have to live in a hotel with her, her dog, and my cat for weeks with nothing to do besides drinking.

Thanks Trudeau for burning my city to the ground and ruining my relationship.

Ive been hoping green comes out of no where and gets a majority vote, just to shut the other 3 up for once

come to california user. i have a big couch, dank weed and a pool.

>but when the fires go out you have to gtfo

Can I bring the cat?

I think no matter what, vote for the little guy
they usually have the most vision

Stop banging your mom.

if done right, you could get in and out without being caught
do it, Sup Forums /an/ hero

That my friend, is a story best saved for another thread.

if i spoke like that in court i'd get thrown out an charged more, so how come the speaker doesnt do that in the house? i think alot more things would get done if he just silenced the bullshit

I'm talking about Justin Trudeau. Are you implying that he's not?

he may be a pussy, but he still has more balls than most of the people in there

this is trudeau dumbass

Really, this is the worst thing i've heard, i cant believe he would elbow a women, how can you not think he was out of line?

have you seen the video? she over exaggerated the "elbowing". She will probably write a book about it.

except his balls are locked in a cage.