Hey Sup Forums. Teach me something I don't know. Kthx

Hey Sup Forums. Teach me something I don't know. Kthx.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocele
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

3+3= eight. 5+5= fish. 7+7= triangle

My post ends in a 5

Are you my sister?

I have a scar above my penis.

did you know that you're a faggot? now you do

I like girls

Op here, uh... how and why

I said something I don't know cockbreath

Had this when i was a babby.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocele

the capitol of Alberta is Calgary.

Chzekum

Sure thing OP!
Did you know that all the other planets in our solar system could fit between the Earth and the Moon side by side, and we'd STILL have a few thousand miles to spare?
Space sure is big!

That's no bueno.. I'd tell your future relations that it's an old reminder of "the change"

A calabi-yau manifold is a complex manifold with a hermitian metric, a closed hermitian form, and trivial canonical bundle.

I questoned this, but a quick googling can't deny it! Thanks guy!

Sure as fuck didn't know that

Hey OP!
Did you know nebulae are among the largest structures in the universe? Some can even span hundreds of light years across! The dust and gasses in them gather and condense, and ultimately form new stars!
Most pictures you see of nebulae, and space in general, have been artificially coloured in to highlight different features for easy identification. Space looks a whole lot different in space!

Random =/= funny

Hey again OP!
Did you know that grouping schemes for galaxies, their neighbourhoods clusters and superclusters culminate in the truly gargantuan "galactic filaments"? At up to 261 million lightyears in size, less than ten filaments and their 'wall' subtypes make up the entire known galaxy!

no prob user, it's really a cool fact and tough to believe at first blush

Hey OP!
Did you know that the solar system isn't just the space between Pluto (RIP) and our sun? Believe it or not, the sun actually dominates gravity for three times that distance, a whoppnig 18.3 billion kilometers out!

Hey OP! Did you know that the debate on whether or not squirting is just piss was settled by a research team who hooked a number of women who reported being reliable 'squirters' up to ultrasound machines to confirm their bladders where empty. They then began to masturbate, and were scanned again just before orgasm, and again just after. The scans found their bladders filled up prior to orgasm, and were empty afterwards. Testing of the ejaculate confirmed that in most cases it was primarily urine, however it was mixed with some fluid not unlike the plasma found in semen, and there were cases where the urine was in the minority. Thus, it should be understood that while squirting is mostly urine, it is still a separate phenomenon to loss of bladder control during orgasm.

Nice!

[Citation Needed]