What the fuck is wrong with Anglos?

What the fuck is wrong with Anglos?

>come to our land
>kill us and infect us with their diseases
>subjugate us and destroy our culture
>introduce alcohol as a means to dumb down the population (they also did this in China but with opium)
>put us into reservation schools to make sure we forever have identity crises for eternity

And then have the ignorance to claim the problems in First Nations communities is solely our fault

Fucking slimy pigskin rats

Pic related: average Anglo

>a fucking leaf

>t. Chugs Huffsgasington

Shut the fuck up, you're just contributing to the stereotypes they have of us

Alcohol isn't good for you kid.

you can say the same about every yuropean country who had colonies
>inb4 muh progress

It is literally your own fault you won't stop drinking.

OP isn't a real feather nigger anyway. Like they're actually smart enough to use a computer.

you make it sound like we are ALL alcoholics.

that's litterally a middle school tier insult

just stop

White man is the evil that's ruining the world

Because the vast majority of you are alcoholics.

>btfo by blind rats
Lmao

I unironically recognize how terrible it must feel to be an aboriginal. To have your home and culture ripped up overnight and replaced with another country and people. I can already sympathize in a small way, being a second wave aboriginal in Canada (french canadian). And the third wave (English) will only recognize the problem when they are overrun by the fourth wave (indians, phillipinos and chinese).

Can you tell me why is that?
I dare you to tell me the truth of how this came to be

don't just label stuff like a child

tell me what you did to the natives in the states

When will the 4th wave recognise it? Who has to go back?

Probably because none of you have any sense of personal pesponsibility and are, as a rule, generally deficient of character.

I was asking what you did to us
not what has happened to us

for someone who's labelling someone who has no responsibility, you sure don't seem like you have any responsibility yourself considering that you purposefully just avoided my question

>as a rule
jesus man, grow up. It ain't the 19th century anymore how everyone you view is an animal, labelling stereotypes.

This thread proving once again white people are generally soulless creatures who only feel greed and hate.

You act like your people are the only ones to have been culturally subjugated and displaced by a foreign power before. Why don't you people do something about it like you tried to back in the 90s instead of crying about it as your culture dies. If you honestly expect the white man to back off and let you do what you want when it interferes with what he wants then your people are as dumb and drunk as all the stereotypes suggest.

You have to go back

you know, if any other race would say the same thing as OP said, but in their own respects. You'd be saying the same
>You act like your people are the only ones to have been culturally subjugated and displaced by a foreign power before
OP is being a dumbass as I was trying to say He could be a native that's just contributing to the misery of our people or he could be some edgy flamewar enabler that makes every thread that seems to ever only talk about us is
>pic related
to shove us only in the obscurity of what we actually believe in.
we never get any say in these threads that are just a circlejerk of people who like to shit on us.

You have no idea what we are doing inside our communitiesfor you to just blurt out what the media tells you of
>crying about it as your culture dies

in fact, we are doing something about our lost identity. Whether it be small contributions to our/your society or something that the media picks up that they view as redeemable. We are trying at least, one step at a time