How do you like my comic, Sup Forums?

How do you like my comic, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/p/commisions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's really good, honestly!

Thank you, m8!

Either get to the good stuff or post panel 25 already.

Not... again!

This is pleasing

How long is the comic?

If it's finished

Do not leave me alone

Where are the bumps? Guess this thread will get 404 soon

DONT DIE PLEASE

drawfag a couple hours ago posted to page 24 then asked for $15 paypal for the rest. More importantly, beam the meme was born.
BEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAMBEAM

BAMP

but.... why?

Thanks you remember me. ;)

Page 22 man. Page 22 derailed it. Just you wait. I already have all the stuff from the first thread.

bumb

If you behave and I get more readers maybe we can see more content. :)

Please do. I never save this kind of stuff but I saved all of it from the first thread. Assuming you are the OP.
>also checked

Thanks for the check'em. Nice 665 BTW, so close! Supply me with satanic trips to make this thread more enjoyable. :)

keep it up I believe in you

Few readers, meh...

It's 1:30 where I'm at, if it werent for you I'd be asleep

I can bump with beams if necessary. I'm staying for that new content. 2:37 AM here.

1:37 here

But why beams?

reading OP

Why not?

I'm here, just lurking.

Sorry, guys. Looks like it's not the right time. Maybe tomorrow when more ppl is online.

Do you really want me to spoil it for you?

I appreciatte your support. But I want to get as many ppl as possible to see my work.

FINE

At least give a time and time zone; I want to be there.

But what if I don't see it tomorrow!

I'm here

You mean to post the remaining 3-4 pages of the previous post? Go ahead!

This is not about the comic, this is about the beams.
#beams4ever

fucking sweet comic dude

So, how do you like it?

If you miss it tomorrow, don't worry. I'll be making threads of my comic during this week.

Also visit my blog if interested:
blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/p/commisions.html
Any support to keep me doing comics like these will be highly appreciated. You can check my PayPal in that link.

Keep going OP. Finish this up, before you leave. Don't be a dick, showing a good amount and then just stopping, like a failed NBC show.

The next page...
P O S T T H E B E A M S

Is that all of it?

don't be a fag op, post the rest or your blog is gay

>suddenly really turned on.

........w-why do i want this OP?

You are served. ;)

More than 50 pages and an anime opening. ;)

Nigga, you're fucking up, stopping it right here. Pissing off potential fans. You won't get the support you want, if you do this.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Exactly. This is how every user feels r. U aren't good enough to start charging yet, bean.
Post more until we like you or gtfo.

I already told I will post more. Problem is I not getting many readers right now.

Don't listen to this neckbeard faggot op.

I have through 24 saved. I'll spread the Word of the Beam for you if you just continue tonight.

I'm saving the images.

I'll post them on some other thread later.

Every artist starts out small and slow. You gotta have patience. Post more, the more potential followers you get. You threaten to stop, cause you don't seem to be getting much, then you won't be getting shit.

Calm down, m8. I will post more. What I want right now is more readers. If I get 30 at least, I will continue. Otherwise, I'll be posting tomorrow at a better time. Right now many anons are sleeping.

I know it perfectly. Maybe you see me for the first time, but I have been around for quite a time. I also made commisions for many anons. So, its not like I'm starting from 0.

I saved this from the old one. You gonna release more like this or nah?

bro your on page 1 dont stop

I must say, I haven't really seen you before tonight. Nor your work. I've been lurking Sup Forums for quite some time, too. But, yeah. Post several different times a day and you can get even more followers. Since, some aren't on here all day and whatnot.

That pic was done for a drawing thread. Glad you saved it, user. :)

I guess I won`t get more readers by now. I will call it a day and continue tomorrow. I want to get as many readers as possible. Hope you understand.

At the age of 12 I was gang raped by circus clowns.

Get too desperate for readers, you won't get shit, man. Just know that.

i saw you in the Sup Forums drawthead once

Well... Congratz, m8!

I feel bad for her now, pls revive her or something, maybe she can make a deal with a demon in the hell to get powers and rape or kill the guy in revenge kek.

Nope. We get that terrible cliffhanger, instead.

Nice outcome you though. One more because I appreciate you all.

Really good stuff. I just happened upon this thread and I'm bummed that this is all I get for tonight. But I get it. Keep it up. Great style.

Well, that got dark real quick. Hope you would bother to finish, but oh well, I suppose.

You stop here we hate you.

But she can becomes a succubus in desire for penis for all eternity in exchange for the revenge, a happy end.

wow. thank you sir

I'm so glad you appreciate my work, user. You can visit my blog: blackcatsan.blogspot.pe/p/commisions.html
Hope you decide for a commision.

I won't spoil you, but it gets better.

I will post more tomorrow. It's too late here. Wanna get some sleep.

You will love me tomorrow. Be patient, user.

Around what time? I don't wanna miss it!

Dunno, but not this time, maybe earlier 1 or 2 pm. GMT -5

Man, you're really risking potential popularity by doing it like this. But, oh well. It'll be your loss.

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk

Great work OP.

Same time zone! Ok hope I don't miss it.

Sneakin' up on dat cloaca like...

> how this happened?

>Knocking This door
>Just by looking that weird smile

kek holy shit those things literally dogs

>runs around chase each other
>tries to hump
>sniffs hand
>pants
>wags tail

No. fag.

Kys