Roast me Sup Forums

Roast me Sup Forums

No need, nature already has

/Thread

Lame

Do your worst faggots

First off give me your kik and then let me cum inside you and you have a baby then I can roast you

Go back tumbler you sjw loving harlot

I didnt know we were going to spit roast a fat sow today.

ur gay

Iv never had roated whale before

No u

Oh haha like I've never been called fat before

how to roast someone who looks like theyre already dead inside?

Despite your best attempts with make-up, your eyes still appear dull & lifeless.
You have a weird hairline, and the colour & thickness extends between your navel & knees.
You wax your eyebroes to the ridiculous extent they are now pencil thin and detract further from your already plain looks.
You want to genuinely smile but you have bad teeth and your lips sit asymetrically.
You yourself realis your face is plain so your attempt to inject a faux beauty mark via a piercing, is not giving you the desired look you hoped for.
Your friends patronise you by saying you're pretty, yet behind your back they say you just can't seem to nail 'the look'.
Finally, and I'm extrapolating here, you have weird boobs, and your labia are misshapen and flappy.

C'mon Sup Forums

this is new. fishing for compliments, but disguising it as wanting to get roasted. What a fucking pig.

looks like it should be in an obituary, the local sluts,
Jane Doe, sucked so much cock, her lips remained that way.

No, I get off on being degraded. So do your worst faggots. Ass pic my bf took for the replies so far

What is there to roast? You're gorgeous.

Thanks user

Haha

So I was right you are a slut, what is your bf a cuck? Does he watch as other people use you?

>Thanks user
You're very welcome. I just can't in my right mind roast you. You really are gorgeous. Please keep posting, I'm gonna stick around this thread just to see more of you. :)

> :)
fucking get a life you autist

Yes, yes and sometimes he watches

Ok, thanks hon

>yes and sometimes he watches
That's fucking hot. I'd love to use your holes while he watches me fuck you. You're fucking hot and knowing he LIKES watching guys with you? That would make it even better.

Is he watching now? Does he like the pics you post?

This

How would you use and degrade me user?

Not atm no

Muh tiddayz

Is that all you got Sup Forums?

Bamp

Nothing to say bad about you! I would love to tie you up though.

I like bondage

What are you wearing?

what do we have to do to see a live pic of you nude?

Show us more :) you have my attention

For now tell me how you'd use me

Don't have nearly enough firewood.

I would love to use and abuse you. Don't be a tease with us Do you like feet play?

I do

Are a dislexic jew or was that an intentional pentagram tattoo on your cock claw?

Fucking nasty udders

Your eyes say "anal always on the menu". The giant bottle of lube on the table says "it's the only way I can even feel a cock anymore".

Show us your feet and ass.

Your attempt at smoky eye registers at 7/10 on the raccoon scale

Covering up the glass eye you earned at the face fucking orgy? Clever.

I'd still fuck your fat ass though.

Is that a green LED by your mouth to let the cocks know it's always open for business?

TOGTFO

You look like you have no style just slap some make up on your face cause that's what bitches do to get attention. you're an attention whore worst part is you don't care if it's negative or not. The worst part about you is you don't love yourself. You don't see the beauty you are born with you see the lac of beauty and try to cover it up with make up . you are a basic bottom bitch. because this is the Sup Forumsottom bitch, basically.

Or you're some person who hates this chick then you are the cancer.

who ever that chick is is pretty hawt i'd pig roast her with a Sup Forumsroster.

Its a heartagram
I like anal
Already did
Yup lol

Show us your pussy and asshole

Older pic but here

What a beautiful sight!

>How would you use and degrade me user?

I would love to force you down on your knees, pull my cock out and shove it in your mouth, making you suck it. Once you got me hard, I'd push you down on all fours, rip your panties off and shove my cock all the way inside you, balls deep with one hard thrust.. I'd stay still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of your pussy gripping my cock, then i'd grab a handful of your hair and pull it back while I start fucking you. I'd use you as my fucktoy. I'd continue to pound your pussy, listening to your moans.. and when you were close enough to cumming, i'd pull all the way out of you.. denying your orgasm.. when I listened to you whimper enough to where you beg me to fuck you again, i'd rub the head of my cock against your clit to tease you just a little more, then slide my cock back inside you, pulling harder and holding firmly on your hair while I continue fucking you... at that point if your guy was there watching me fuck you, i'd look over at him and tell him I was going to cum inside you whether he liked it or not... and fuck you harder at that point telling you I am about to cum.. then explode inside of you... slowly my thrusting down til I stopped moving, staying inside of you for just a moment... then pulling out and letting your guy watch as my cum leaked out of you. So he can see the cuck that he really is.

Absolutely flawless! Holy fuck...... I would slamfuck that pussy every fucking day. You're a good slut. You know your place. On your back, with your legs spread awaiting cock. Good girl. ;)

You look like the kind of actress they would hire for the new "I started smoking when I was 14" ad campaign.

call that cuck of a boyfriend you have and make him look at what you show us.

Needs more feet pics, less face.

I would put you on a leash because that's how pathetic you are, and when I'm fucking you you would need my permission to cum

>I like anal
Will you marry me?

Use your favorite toy for us then suck on it.

Thanks
Nice!
You know it
He knows
Ok here but its an older one too
Sounds good
lol

>lol
Haha.. sorry, I couldn't help but ask. You have NO IDEA how hard it is to find a woman that actually LIKES anal, let alone LOVES it. If I ever came across a woman that was into anal sex? I'd put a ring on that in a heartbeat! lol.

Write whore on your tits, so we all know what you are

Moar of this pls op?

LOVE your hair like this... you're fucking beautiful. Would love to see those enchanting eyes looking up at me while my cock was in your mouth. You look like a fantastic cock sucker.

Nigga she said degrade her not kiss her ass

Thanks user! I've been told I give great head lol I like being gagged too

you like being gagged while you take dick up your fat ass?

You're very welcome. I can totally see how you give great head, you have the lips for it! Not only that, but you LIKE being gagged?? Nothing hotter than hearing that magical sound when a girl is gagging on your cock. It's fucking fantastic... and I can't speak for all guys... but for me? One of my favorite parts of getting a good blowjob is how beautiful the girls eyes are. I am BIG into eye contact when a girl is blowing me. Your eyes are absolutely flawless, VERY enchanting. If you have a boyfriend and or husband, he is truly a very lucky man to have you in his life. I am definitely envious of him.

this was supposed to be a roast thread. not anons shitting themselves and acting like total cucks

If I want to compliment this beautiful Goddess, I will. Simple as that. I didn't ask for your fucking opinion, cock washer.

Yup, the more the merrier and the rougher the better lol
Awe thats sweet user
So roast me then

Holy fuck. You brutal mother fucker. Jesus Christ.

I don't converse with parasites.

You're fat. Your lips are nice, but it ends there. Your makeup covers shitty complexion. Your eyes are very ugly all around, and you try in vain to make them pop with your mascara, but they are still cringe worthy. Your hairstyle is no good, but since you are beginning to bald, it's probably hard to find a style that works.
Roasted.

SUMMERS HERE

MODS MODS MODS

More like this. This is how a good slut should always present herself. Whores should never be clothed. They should always be naked on their back like this, or down on all fours. Either way? Posturing, waiting to be fucked. I'd fuck that pussy so hard you wouldn't be able to walk right for a week. Would definitely put a hurting on that pussy.

Bacon it is!!!

wow I can't believe you like getting fucked rough in the ass, you're a fucking slut.

you look like sophie dee

My fav eye pic
lol
Yup!

I heard that a few times when I had blonde hair. I don't mind the comparison lol

>My fav eye pic
Love this picture! Thank you for sharing it. I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes like I mentioned before, and yours are definitely wonderful. I know it sounds cheesy as fuck, but a man can easily get lost in eyes like yours. Would love to see more pics of you close up to show off your eyes. That being said, thank you for sharing all the pics that you have on this post. Very rarely does a femanon show up on here and deliver, but not only that, you're actually really attractive. I know this is the opposite of roasting you, but it's hard to roast someone that is as gorgeous as you. (This is where I will get called a beta, or a cuck, or whatever the fuck else by all the edgy basement dwellers) but I really don't care. Life is too short to not compliment beauty when you see it.

tell me in detail how you like being fucked, and I might consider letting you taste my dick for a second. If you're a good little whore

Tell me, would you let me go deep in your ass while this cuck was forced to sit there and watch?

yw user. Maybe you'll like this one, its old tho
Just use me user, choke me and pull my hair and pound me
If you have enough inches to go deep lol

>yw user. Maybe you'll like this one, its old tho
I do indeed like the pic, old pic or not. Thank you. :)

oh i do
Sorry buddy, the girl of your dreams is just my whore

And since you're my whore now you have to spread your ass for me

One last blonde/eye pic, I liked my hair blonde. I have to run anons, but thanks for the roasting and compliments lol

The blonde hair makes your eyes pop even more. Love it. :) I have to head out myself. Thanks again for posting. Cheers to you, a true beauty. Rare here on Sup Forums these days. Have a great day/night (depending on where you are in the world.)

That look on your face reveals all levels of stupidity within you.

Herp derp right there. With those saggy tits and fat pouches under your arm.