Telsa means the end of days for the United States

Telsa means the end of days for the United States.

Just imagine if China didn't have to depend on oil anymore. What happens when we're no longer in control with our precious oil. China is 1.36b to our measly 318.86m. We have to stop Telsa's advancements before it's too late.

Spotting this very dangerous trend, I can tell you are very well educated.

You are stupid.

"oh noooo, we dont get to be the wold terrorists no more someone else will" fuckkkkkk outtta here with that bullshit statement

What?

Getting rid of usage of oil will mean no need for the US to support terrorist states as Saudi Arabia nor being the nanny of Israel.

Having companies as Tesla means one more good to sell to the rest of the world.

Getting rid of oil = less pollution.

Whats Telsa?????

What does Tesla's drive towards free and clean energy in the u.s.A. Europe and Africa have to do with oil or China?

That completely false, tanks, jets, and powerful logistical vehicles cannot be powered by electricity its just not as strong as petrol based products. A few years ago people believed the same thing with E85 fuel.

Don't get me wrong Tesla will be a world changer but I don't see electrical trucks pulling 16-24 tons of freight within our life times.

and OP shit posts then goes MIA nice. lol

Buy TSLA

the batteries are made from precious metals that we cant farm here.

Teslas are soo fucking corny. I live in silicon valley and those cars are.more common than a freaking prius. They were tight when they rolled out, but now when I'm in traffic and 6 drive by in the diamond lane....they loose a certain pazazz. Too many sheep with $.

Fuck the US. This place should burn on principal

Actually, I work in trucking and the company I work for has been piloting alternative energy commercial vehicles for cost modeling purposes which includes a few diesel electric hybrids, CNG, LPG, and even a few completely electric day cabs, all of which work with a gross vehicle weight of 80,000 LBS which is the legal limit to what we run. At this point the day e-cabs are only good for about 8 hours of effective driving, so it isn't ready for actual use yet, but it is feasible in 5-10 years that local drivers can go electric.

Lose*

China's workforce powers the world. China can ban the United States from any imports/exports and there wouldn't be shit we could do. We would shrivel up and die on our own. Then China takes over the US as a tactical island and gains control over the entire planet.

Would that really be so bad? Mandarin is a beautiful language

>principal, not principle.

mandarins are disgusting.

Prince, old pal

You are thinking of cumsquats

China still uses coal, copious amounts of coal, if everyone else switched to solar china would burn 10x as much because it is so much cheaper now that demand fell

It's the struggle between free will and big brother. Is it really free will if they know your every move? Think about the Hunger Games and the amount of control they had being able to monitor and monopolize on the population. When people lose the ability to control themselves, they lose the ability to choose their own fate.

Or we could all learn to trade like regular fucking human beings you fucking imperialist cunt

"Hurrr we gotta control the markets"

I hope crony cocksuckers like yourself choke to death

What did I just read

A monopoly of the population would mean that the next inevitable Hitler comes along and wipes out whoever they want to without resistance. Should we allow our world to be controlled so heinously by a single person's decision?

keep you shit comments for yourself. dont fuck with your grandpa just because you can't afford anything and still milk joey's cows 40 hours a week so you can buy yourself a snickers. im LMAOing at your life.

its what your mom says after i tase her with my electrodick

LOL. He sounds like a wigger faggot who's pissed that Teslas can drive in the HOV lanes

Prices can be controlled, the UN could even and probably would put some laws in for the sake of the environment
Seems the gooks don't understand the concept of global warming at all

>people think gas is the only thing oil is used for

Actually, electrical trucks should work even better, since they have effectively an arbitrary amount of space to jam batteries in, and stronger motors are just a matter of winding more wire and throwing more power. It's the need to make cars the size people expect them to be that keeps personal vehicles hard.

OP here

You're all faggots

It's OK, you can say Trump

I dunno dude, my bicycle is pretty sick

The only real limitation with commercial vehicles is the weight of the batteries, the heavier they are, the less cargo you can carry, the less cost effective they are. But there is a size limit due to bridge laws that limit axle lengths and by the fact that at least with tractor-trailers there are functional length and height limits both on the overall vehicle, and the point of articulation

he's an inventor, now he makes expensive electric cars, does coke and fucks hookers

Mad money as an arms dealer, grew conscience, trying to save world

elon musk is a real world iron man.
or at least he thinks he is.

wtf are you even talking about?

actually a really interesting point. obviously china will rip off every single innovation that tsla puts forth as they have done with LITERALLY everything else and in a decade or so will have their own elon musky cock. p/ funny how many people ITT are pretending to be USA citizens also. shit. oh well.

america did learn how to trade that is why we are the dominate economic force in the world. oh whats that? you want to call in our debts to you? yeah? what army is going to enforce that collection fuckface?

this.

other countries should make their own Sup Forums instead of using ours. it's what we did.

I wasn't aware that Sup Forums had an impact on america's GDP or was even relevant. stay mad chink sympathizer.

Underrated post.

>funny how many people ITT are pretending to be USA citizens also. shit. oh well.

No it says Sup Forums.gaping.dickhole