Dubs decides

Dubs decides.

>rolls for Drowzee or Hypno will not be counted

Charizard

(he goes on that "four chang" website and asks his imaginary internet friends to play his video games with him so he feels less alone)
(wait, like they just... watch him play video games?)
(no! he just talks to them intermittently while they say funny maymays until one of their post digits repeats)
(jesus christ its no wonder becka asked the teacher if she could switch lab partners, what a freak!)
>laughinggirls.jpeg

Pupper

Pussyfart

Mukumuku

I don't think that's going to fit.

That fag OP

Prime Cuck

also nice 420

Hrowzee or Dypno

That would be a nice match to Bulbacuck.

rolling for this

Vagina

Trump

Bill Cosby

Winrar

SleepyHead

do trips count?

Fuck yeah.

Fun story time. True story btw, and is OC.

So this one time when I had Pokemon emerald, I thought that I could intimidate the opponent by naming my Poliwag after the strongest pokemon. Being a complete fucking military grade sperg, the strongest Pokemon I could think of was Golem. After spending half an hour trying to find the cunting son of a whore that changes your Pokemon's name, I renamed my Poliwag to golem. (Please note the lack of capitalization on the word "golem", because I was a fucking idiot, and didn't know to capitalize Pokemon's names). So there I was, the happiest retard in the world, with my Poliwag that was actually golem, going to try to scare the AI in the game. I got absolutely destroyed.

Eagle Eye

You... Did you- ...but...wha?

Sup Forumstard

Trips don't count. Rolling for poopydick