Hey Sup Forums what are you watching tonight?

Hey Sup Forums what are you watching tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVDr1I4OPtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't talk about it.

Don't worry. I'm a member.

Of what?

My clock.

Sounds like you have crazy insomnia.

Mr. nobody

Boku no pico

Son of Mask

gonna play The Long Dark i think

Really? How fucking sad are you?
(btw that movie fucking sucked)

Nice.

Also nice. I remember I watched it once. Forgot what happens.

I have no idea what that is.

kangaroo jack

Ride Along 2

Not shit tonight, just pounding brews, 420blazeit and lots of this magnificent Canadian bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVDr1I4OPtE

That's cool. Pounding brews myself. Cheapass tallcans. I should go smoke the last of my weed myself. I also really wanted a cigarette but I've been doing pretty good and haven't had one in about 3 weeks...

I've always wanted to see Canada.

Fuck I should watch that I've never fuckin' seen it.

how long u been smoking cigs i stopped after 4 years it was pretty ez suprisingly

I'm watching all my little worker bees do their jobs while I waste time on here. Being management is grand

Yea, I'm drinking the cheapest of the piss water (Keystone Ice). Keep it up if you're 3 weeks in man, don't give up. I personally couldn't imagine leaving my precious nicotine waifu so I became a vapefag to help with my insanely high cigarette bill.

I'm 24 been smoking since...17? 7 years?

I am a little surprised myself how easy it is to stop but at times like this...when I'm quite drunk and pissed off from work...I really want one.

What do you do?

I think the one thing that would really get me is if a kawaii qt3.14 wanted to have a smoke...I would not fucking hesitate to join her.

It's a good thing I'm a NEET with no friends.

Shift supervisor at a plastic injection shop. Been a hectic week so it's nice to have a slow night on a Friday. Oh and I'm seeing Ghost play in like 15 hours

>Ghost

I can't tell you how jealous I am.

I'm gonna put on a playlist right fucking now.

I'm far from friendless, but I feel you on the NEET. For the first time in my life I don't have that natural urge to find myself a qt3.14. I am more than happy hanging with bros/my doge, going to the bar, having fun and basically doing whatever the fuck I want. It's a pretty great feeling.

Saw them a few weeks ago in Tuscon. It was a sick show, the only thing they didnt play that I was hoping for was If You Have Ghost. Now that I think of it, I don't remember if they played Marionette either.

Either way, good times. Opening band was pretty solid too

I want to say that I have a lot of 'friends' but the truth is...I just happen to 'know a lot of people.'

Something to look forward to in the future.

I remember the first time Ghost was introduced to me. An user showed me their songs on /x/ in a thread where they streamed a bunch of horror flicks.

Let 'em in nigga. For the most part, humans are pretty shitty, but there are some gems out there.

>I felt like putting a bullet in every panda that wouldn't screw to save it's species.

Scene from the movie I'm watching.

Threads dead. Gnight boys.

And...girls I guess.