ATTENTION ALL MEN OF Sup Forums

>ATTENTION ALL MEN OF Sup Forums
Being born a woman is essentially a disability, and one I would say that is far more debilitating then your "autism." You don't have to worry about being raped everyday. You don't have to worry about being targeted by a serial killer. You don't have to fight everyday in order to have the same access to employment and respect from society. You aren't born into an expected weak role by default.

oh shit waddap

Tits or gtfo.

Kek

kill yourself

>You don't have to worry about being raped everyday

Bitch, with a face like that, you better spread your butt-cheeks cause IM FUCKING SOMETHING!

Fat

Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on Sup Forums.

>Raped
You have nothing to worry about there.

>Killed
Don't let your dreams be dreams.

>Employment
Give some effort. If you have no work history and you're not in school, don't expect anything better than fast food or shit tier retailers.

>Respect
It's earned, not given.

>Weak
Become stronger or die. I have no pity for you.

>tits or gtfo

Ugly, fat and dumb. You should look into becoming an hero

You look like a man though, so you have nothing to complain about

Not a single organism wants to evn look at you you dumb nigger bitch

Feminazi

>mfw everyone takes the b8

>Fact: Women are oppressed by other genders
>Fact: Women will be equal to men when we oppress them as much as they oppress us
>Fact: You're uncomfortable with this because you've been deluded by The Patriarchy

actually im turned on by intelligent women

Be gone cunt witch

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

Women are not victims, period.

Face it men, you are all misogynists. Every single one of you views women as sexual objects whose mind and body you wish to fully dominate, so that she becomes nothing but your plaything.

You hate intelligent women. You can't stand the sight of a female scientist. You can't stand the sight of a female athlete. You can't stand the sight of a strong, muscular woman that is able to defend herself. You don't respect women. You hate women.

Elliot Rodgers is the prototypical man, who lashes out against the world when he fails to get what he wants. Men are unable to be happy with lowered expectations. Most men never mature beyond their 20s, and become depressed when they are unable to dominate others around them.

You all need to check your male privilege. It is alive and well, and abhorrently apparent on Sup Forums.

If this real you ARE a fat ugly bitch

Elliot rodger did nothing wrong :(

Canserus feminazi alert.

Halt dein Maul du dumme Fotze

>feminazi rants on Sup Forums
>thatssomefinebait.jpg

Just let her be, Sup Forumsros, she's not driven by logic so you can't change her mind, and she can victimize herself just fine without our help

I wish there was an intelligent woman to talk to

Go back to femi-hitler.

i think you forgot what sexual attraction is

Man, that dude is ugly. If my man ever got that ugly, I'd leave him for even a woman.

What kind of English is that.

Gr8 b8 m8,

Well you are setting yourself up for serial killers.

>tfw my bf doesnt take me out to dinner as much as he should
>tfw i have to pay for some of it, because he never has enough money
>tfw he never has enough money to give me so i can buy the clothes i want
>tfw my bf doesnt shower me with gifts all the time
>tfw my bf says im not allowed to flirt with other guys
>tfw he doesnt give me massages as much as he should
>tfw he sometimes makes me to do HIS housework
>tfw he constantly tells me to get a job
>tfw he thinks i should cook for him
>tfw he has a small penis (5 inch)
>tfw he cant satisfy me
>tfw he has driven me to cheat and fuck someone else regularly

why are men so useless at everything, and generally cunts?

> Oppression
> Equal

Pick one

This is second thread in a week of that fat ugly pussy what a saw

I just came to watch the trolling, like when you see bears at a dump.

I can smell low tide on this one

Because u make ur bf look like a faggot u landwhale

Classy with John Cleese

this girl wants attention. Anything more.

>femanon here
Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

>TL;DR you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

We would say tits or gtfo but i dont think we want to turn gay

>I wont show tits
Then leave dyke

ITT: Newfags falling over a bait

>ITT: Bulldykes bitch and moan

FTFY m8

OP is what happens when morbidly obese piece of shit greasy McDonalds guzzling trailer trash siblings create offspring, but then the dad get's hungry because he only had 15 happy meals, so he eats the child, and then shits it out, then the child grows up to show it's disgusting abominable self on Sup Forums and makes this thread

A world without men would crumble.

I'd ask for tits, but you're too fat for me to care.

No dont ask for tits cus ud be turned gay

>RIP Clause Heisler's heterosexuality

Stephen King posts on Sup Forums now?

do you fucktards realize tits or gtfo dehumanizes woman as if she were not human but a mere possesion, tits or gtfo STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane that you guys think this is an actual rule. You're all fucking virgin faglords, no wonder why you faggots sit at home and jerk off on Sup Forums all day. TITS OR GTFO IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING DEHUMANIZED!
You know as well as I, the majority of you are only misogynist and say “tits or gtfo” because it makes you feel like less of a pathetic loser and failure at life

FUCK OFF!

What kind of animal are you supposed to be?

All i can hear is ur fat rolls slappin together as u type

>Implying all men are the same.
Please kill yourself. Your level of idiocy has nothing to do with you being a woman(A horrendously ugly one at that), you're plainly just a bigoted dyke who themselves lack to such an extensive degree that your only source of satisfaction is bashing an entire gender for something they didn't create, but inherit, and struggle to recreate to benefit everybody.

But holy fucking shit, cow, you are making it really damned difficult to justify giving ALL women equal rights, especially with caveman level thinking like the one you're displaying, to the great embarrassment of not just you, but pretty much every single woman on the planet.

Now if you'll excuse me...

Tits or GTFO

topkek

A bulldyke from the look of it

Why are you so angry?

Be glad you have tits. Be glad you have a use.

I say tits or gtfo because

a) I really like looking at tits
b) you don't have anything else to offer

Really, if you don't like it, just go elsewhere.

>Fiction: You're pretty.
>Fiction: You're right.
>Fiction: Oppression is a good solution to the problem you describe.

Fuck off and thank you very much.

It didn't stop the abbos from trying to attack me to steal my bike while I was riding it.
But it did stop them from catching up to me, but that's because I ride this fucking bike all the time.

If being female is a disadvantage, maybe you should try compensating.

>y so angry
Probably cus it hasn't seen its dick in 20 years

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

1st: Leave Elliot Rodgers out of this, RIP Elliot; even though cunts like this bring shame to your name. 2nd: Re-read everything you typed then go ahead and google such bitch topics as men being raped by men or women. Serial killers; instead of knowing which ones the nazi feminist acknowledge, go back to the early 1900's and work your way up til you realize how single minded you are. Men and women in the workplace is a even field, both have to earn respect and prove themselves; although ladies are more convincing at blowing cock for a job, no offense. Yes, women are weak; even steroid using females. When I think of a sexual object, I picture either a lonely night avoiding viruses or much preferred a attractive young female that in no way resembles you, no offense. Intelligent women, well if people believe in heaven and hell then I guess another fairytale or bullshit story won't hurt anyone. Since we know the truth.

I leave you with a inspirational quote from the late and great "Crunchy Black"
"a bitch is a bitch and a ho is a ho
and when you see me comin
then I'm kickin in dow's
layin bitches on the flo
they know what I came fo
all I came fo is money
not cha fuck ass ho's"

Tits or gtfo, Ursula! Tell me, do you digest using the cud process with all food, or just grass? And when it's grass, do you go to a pasture, or do you buy it in bulk and stay home?

Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some user murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK

>i took karate

We own guns

You not really going to kick my ass behing a computer screen

Wow the shitposting is horrible, its like no one even tries

YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD FAGGOT. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE. STUPID AS A STONE
THAT THE OTHER STONES MAKE FUN OF. SO STUPID THAT YOU HAVE TRAVELED
FAR BEYOND STUPID AS WE KNOW IT AND INTO A NEW DIMENSION OF STUPID.
META-STUPID. STUPID CUBED. TRANS-STUPID STUPID. STUPID COLLAPSED TO
A SINGULARITY WHERE EVEN THE STUPONS HAVE COLLAPSED INTO STUPONIUM.
STUPID SO DENSE THAT NO INTELLIGENCE CAN ESCAPE. SINGULARITY STUPID.
BLAZING HOT SUMMER DAY ON MERCURY STUPID. YOU EMIT MORE STUPID IN ONE
MINUTE THAN OUR ENTIRE GALAXY EMITS IN A YEAR. QUASAR STUPID. IT CANNOT
BE POSSIBLE THAT ANYTHING IN OUR UNIVERSE CAN REALLY BE THIS STUPID.
THIS IS A PRIMORDIAL FRAGMENT FROM THE ORIGINAL BIG STUPID BANG. A PURE
EXTRACT OF STUPID WITH ABSOLUTE STUPID PURITY. STUPID BEYOND THE LAWS
OF NATURE. I MUST APOLOGIZE. I CAN'T GO ON. THIS IS MY EPIPHANY OF
STUPID. AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY NOT HEAR FROM ME FOR A WHILE.
I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN SUMMON THE STRENGTH LEFT TO MOCK YOUR MORONIC
OPINIONS AND MALFORMED COMMENTS ABOUT BORING TRIVIA OR YOUR OTHER DRIVEL.

FUCK OFF

you dont need to worry about being raped anyway. Nobody would touch you with a 10 foot pole

This copypasta is so stale it cuts diamonds

as a male, I will say that there's a lot of misogynists here, like the "tits or gtfo" crowd, but I'm sure that it's because they have pathetic lives and have never spoken to a girl before.

On the other hand, the bull-dyke femininazis who put all men down because they have unhealthy relationships with shitty men their whole lives are no better, and spreading your bigot rhetoric here is not going to change those guys' butter attitudes towards women.

Overall, you're playing a losing game if you main plan is to just insult people here into trying to adopt your beliefs

>Street Fight
Who the fuck are you, a Chun Li cosplayer taking it too far?

>Black Belt
Is it 4 Strength 4 Stam leather belt?

>5 years
And it took me 5 minutes to do this:
Tits or GTFO

Equally unimpressive isn't it?

>Havn't mastered any martial arts
Your attempt at trolling through gross generalization makes me cringe harder than your lack of tits to GTFO with.

You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up Sup Forums giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.

Add some extra 0's m8

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Considering that most men either have raped or will rape at some point, there is really no such thing as a false accusation of rape. If a man hasn't raped yet, having it brought to his attention in a way that illustrates the seriousness of the offense may prevent him from raping in the future, and if he has raped in the past and gotten away with it, then its totally justifiable to accuse him of rape.
I think society needs to understand that rape can be anything that violates a woman. Her dignity, her pride, her self esteem, these can all be raped, and its a very serious crime. I think an anonymous rape reporting tool should be required by law to be used in all institutions and workplaces, not just in a few colleges. Its important that men become aware of what they are doing to women with all their unwanted thoughts and actions.

For all of you saying women could abuse this, you should know that a VICTIM cannot be an ABUSER. Shame on you for victim persecuting.

>Calling me fat

Clearly u don't own a mirror

Not yet dis gettin gud

Has there ever been documented proof of sexual attraction between hippopotamuses?

Yuki is pretty easy to sum up, cute. Not as tall as the other girls, a slender body, and not very curvy.And just like the rest of her body, Yuki's butt would be fairly small too. Now, that isn't a bad thing, not at all. It would be the perfect size to grab, you could easily fit both cheeks into your hands. Giving her cheeks a small squeeze would pull them apart and reveal her butthole, which I guess would be one of the unique things about Nagato.Unlike the others, I don't think Nagato's butt would suit any particular clothing. It's the kind of butt that can't really be appreciated until you see it in the flesh. Not saying that her butt can't look good in clothes, but they would have to be pretty tiny and skimpy to really show off her cute rump.Her body might not have the same fatty softness as the others, but her skin is still smooth like silk, which makes her butt quite a pleasure to touch and feel. Having such a small ass would make Yuki's anus rather defenseless, as doing something simple like bending over would be enough for her cheeks to move and reveal her cute hole.Speaking of, Yuki's asshole would be a medium size, with fairly deep wrinkles and texturing. Unlike the others, there wouldn't be any trace of color, remaining the same shade as the rest of her skin.Smell would also be non-existent. Given what Yuki is, things like smell or taste wouldn't really exist. Of course, Yuki washes herself, so there might be traces of stuff like soap, but there wouldn't really be any strong smell of sweat or natural scents or anything of the like.Yuki's butt would be extremely tight. It would take quite a bit of work to get yourself in there.I guess Yuki would have a perfect butt for people that are into butts and buttholes, yet don't like the idea of smells or tastes. A very clean and pure butt!

Brits spell things with U's, Tumblr spells things like that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

This pasta is so stale it's more diamonds than the feminazi dicks in this thread.

I'll give you that, my martial arts skills are low but considering I'm a man, not even worried about that. Take that belt you worked on for years or sucked dick for and hog tie your karate ass with it. Followed by an apology and asking what I would like to eat for supper. Til then, hit the gym up for squats to keep that ass in check. peace

ill just use brute strength and win

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Elliot Rodgers was a SAINT GODDAMIT

Ima call u ISIS cus u just jihadid my sides m8

Underrated post.
Kudos to thee my good fellow cock wielder, kudos to thee!

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!