Is there a fucking baby????

WORLDSTAR

Yes desu.

>calls for wreckt thread
>makes gore thread

newfags these days

>caring

Oh my fucking god you autistic retard.

Fuck, can we get some stupid grouping word for gore/"rekt"(which was the same as gore before you semantic, anal faggots came in)?

Let's just call it "dead stuff and violence thread"

Oh wait no, no one's gonna make a thread starting with that because that's fucking stupid.

china

a cave full of fucking bats, thats the story

filename, kek :D

>being this mad

ya'll niggas sociopaths or mentally retarded if you can stomach this without feeling anything.

>America's Funniest Homevideos

Kys retard

You're on Sup Forums, in the Sup Forums section, I'm pretty sure we're all sociopaths to an extent.

The mentally retarded people are the ones posting in threads asking why we do the things we do.

And you're a bitch nigger.

You'll be desensitized

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Drops fireworks down drain, drain not happy with that shit.

Explosion of gas formed in the sewer system, they probably tried to either light it on purpose or they dropped some fireworks or something

And I don't even know where the MEME to begin... Why do MEMELORDS like you find dead MEMES something to UPVOTE about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about MEMISH things like this? What the actual MAYMAY is wrong with you guys? This is very TURNT up, yet crazy assMEMEs like you are posting EBIN MEMES like it's nothing. Sick MEMEs, doing this EBIN does MEMEing nothing. So you want to come on an imageMEMEboard to be an EBINhole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all MEMEing EBIN. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do MEMELORDS like you goys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known MEME. You are all such EBIN MEMES. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved MAY-MAYS? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid MEMEers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking MEME my computer screen so that my UPVOTE can get a good hit on that asshole MEME of yours, OP. EBIN MEMES. Seriously, just fucking MEME IT up and actually act properly about MEMES. Stupid MEME, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

How old are you?

>the bait

That's literally every type of thread on Sup Forums 98% of the time. I happen to enjoy rekt threads or what use to be called gore threads faggot kys immediately you waste of goddamn oxygen.

Ribbed and dotted - for her pleasure.

>]
M3m3 M3m3 CANCER SW4G CUN7 A1DSZZ

poor Jon Snow

that's how they should've gutted him btw.. don't believe the fire god could have revived him then

10/10 filename

I dob't eben knö whre da FUG do debbign... Woy do beeble lige u fidn ded dobbies somdig do jøge abüt?:DDD Ū donk begauze u get to sid in ur warm benis on a gombuter dat u gn jüst jøge abt hoddible dank lige benis :DDDDD ? Wut da actæl fug :DD is wang widh u gays? Dhis is bery fugked up, yet ebin azzfugs lige u are pœsting ebin benis :DD like ids nobbing. Dick fugs XDDD, dobbing dis shid does fugging nuffing. So u want to cüm :D on an imagbœærd do be an asshole about dings like dis? >:DDD Let me dell you gAys, you are all fuggyng weeg :DDD. Uu wOOd nebber be usefug to the würld wid sug behabior you bresent. :DDD Hobestly y do beebple lige u gyims ebben ebixst :DDDD? I bed u dob't ebin knœw abæt hålf of wut beeble habae gay thrü frm tden till nøw wen daey habe some1e deey've knœn diggie wiggie door :DDDD. u are all sugh disgbugting boollies :DDDDD. Ebin't it bæd enoff dat peepeepoopoole go thróãgh hardshits ":DDD of their loved BENIS? :DDD Sersly whodt do u gays rlly fibd funny abœt dis? XDDD Stupid fuGGers I'm so ebin angry right now dat I pish I can fuggng bunch my gombuter scrēæn so dat my shidst gan get a good shidit on that asshœle face of urs :DDDD, OP. Sigg fugs. Sersly, just fuggking grœw up and actlly act brobdrly about deabbd :DDDDDD. Stubid fugg, keep eating thos cheetoes that you stain on your shits ebbry day. :DDD XDDD

the eyes

they were both fine

did she died?

Damn waste of a good shirt, is that Ramon Noodles on the track. Guy must have been choking when he fell on the tracks.

Shhh desu.

looks a bit like a pool shaped thom york. someone post this on Sup Forums pls

> Green Text yeah ; but Green Eye.....

DiD He Butt Ho Explode???