Damn it feels good to be a Eurolib

Damn it feels good to be a Eurolib

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/world/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.gr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh god what happened now you cucks

nice full house

If he is talking about ehatvi think he is, a flight from paris to egypt is missing. Last time contacted greece before disappearing. Probably terrorist action

>Damn it feels good to be a Eurolib

Yes, it does!

calling people cucks for no reason at all... Europe getting ''destroyed'' by muslims, but Americans are destroying their own land.
Just look at those niggers

What I*
Here is the article:
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/world/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.gr/

i aint clicking that shit nigger

Yeah because new york times is totally a virus site faggot

I wonder when europeans will fight back instead of just crying around.

>new york times
>ain't clicking that shit
>kys newfag

Niggers would fight for america, but muslims would fight for their own land afro american>muslim

If you were actually European you wouldn't identify liberalism with the political left. Troll harder.

new york times is drivel

Before this thread starts I'm going to leave some statistics and leave.

Muslim population of Europe (all races) - 6%
Muslim population of EU (all races) - 3.8%
Black population of Europe - less than 3%

Black population of US - 12.6%
Hispanic population of US (including 'white Hispanic') - 14.7%

Make of these what you will.

what

your statistic is shit, kill yourself liberalfagit

Yeah, it happened in Egypt. How is that an attack on Europe? If that constitutes an attack on Europe then 9/11 was an attack on the fucking Dominican Republic since they lost 47 in those towers. This is dumb.

in germoney (sand)niggers are now 38% of the male population between 18-25.

your avarage numbers might seem low, but their distribution is critical.

like infections, a couple germs are enough to make you sick if you're suffering from full blown aids (aka multiculturalism)

You're an idiot, and I can prove I'm British if you really care that much

They wouldn't.

That image is garbage. Those people aren't Arabs,

Those are Loo's

How many days since the last mass shooting in the US?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was more than one a day last year.

Wait a minute. It's the same number as the "days since last cucked."
What a coincidence!

>liberalfagit

Im a centre-right American. I think we should clean up our own yard instead of worrying what europe is doing

symbolic picture for white vs non-whites in the near future.

I agree, it's the ghettoization that's the problem.

As far as I can see terrorism remains speculative. The media is jumping all over the fact that it can't be ruled out and the people lapping it up would no doubt tell me I need redpilling.

I'm not saying it's not a terrorism, but let's know before we start the lynch mob shall we.

First of all no you're not, second of all no you can't.

I haven't heard that statistic. Not that I pay much attention to German demographics. You got a source?

Serious questions. Maybe naive.

1) Isn't it inevitable that we'll all end up various shades of brown anyway? The vast majority of the world already is.

2) Human beings used to all be black anyway. What's the problem with all our skin-tones changing? Even if it happens at a faster rate than before, due to the easiness of migration to non-indigenous parts of the world.

3) If a white and an Arab (or any other race) have a kid, isn't that kid just as European as Arab? Surely, in those instance both races 'die' at the same rate? Race-mixing 'kills' all races equally. The 'white' race will seem to dwindle faster because there are less of us. As I said before, the majority of the world is already some medium shade of brown and the minority of us remain 'white' or 'black'.

These are just thoughts. Don't take them seriously. They aren't motivated by anything other than curiosity.

good, im from hungary, I needn't say more

But I am though

And it's been how many mass shootings in the US now?.. why do Amerifats love being so retarded that they kill each other

You are a clever man.

This guy. He knew how to take care of that bullshit.

Thank god my country is full of racist fags. None of them sandniggas want to come here,

Where you from?

That's not a full house ya dingus.
Full house=pair+3ofakind

Estonia. We do have alot of russians but i prefer them over "refugees".

The only place that's worse to ask those questions is Sup Forums

Why are browsing Sup Forums at midday on a Friday? Do some work, you lazy fuck.

No-one seems to be answering them anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Nice trips, though.

you must be new here

>implying there is proof of a possible terrorist attack
>implying the media is not trying to milk the word terrorism for extra readings
So many fucking possibilities why a plane crashed and the media just hops on it like a tick and create fear once more.

I'm from Latvia. PRetty similar situation, only few mudslimes have arrived.
Russians are much better. Russians carry vodka in their bags, mudslimes carry bomb in their bags.

Are they just racist, or are they xenophobic too? Specifically would a white western continental be subject to prejudice?

good guy, we need this against sandpeople and jews

>implying there's no chance for it to be a terrorist attack.

This is why people would rather hire Poles in your country.

Interracial couples are still a minority though so any mixing soon gets lost in the majority of more distinct racial characteristics.

when there is shit in water you don't think of it as equally pure and impure, the shit taints the water and it becomes disgusting and useless

its racist to publish them or doing ethnic census. so you gotta read the raw data from bib-demografie.de or some other agency. dont forget to substract the germans, that arent german (about 25%).

1. if you roll over and let others outbreed your kind, it is
2. no they did not. the skin isnt the problem, everything else is. there are decent black & arab folks and they hate the (sand)niggers as much as we do.

3. (no judging, just an example) if you mix 5l beer and 5l shit it wont be beer anymore but still kinda shit. the beer loses 100% while the shit is just a bit less shitty.

and if you mix the 50:50 beer/shit mix with another 5l beer its still pretty much shit. and the beer is never to be seen again.

or if you breed a husky with a dachshund, it wont be of any use because it will lose the traits that made it special and you would need countless generation of pure breeding to get it back in order.

same applies here, if you mix two different subspecies both lose their edge...but one looses far more then the other and the losing one will be eliminated in the end if it let this happens.

Thanks for actually answering. As I said, I understand those may have been naive questions.

I stopped reading after I realised you were going for a scat analogy.

I hope all my fellow uk fags are voting OUT of the eu

I'm fucking tired of drunk slavs hanging around the park where I take my kid

Obviously some damage has already been done but let's not make the problem any worse

>2k16
>not drinking shit water
you white or something? Here in Syria shit water is best water.

kek

Doesn't that work for both sides then?

I guess some are xenophobic too. Basically, my point of view is, that i don't have any anger towards most of people from other race, cultural enviroment as long as they are on their own land or just tourists on a trip but i hate when they come to my country and start demanding fucking mosques and so on. In Estonia, the main arguement for taking refugees is that we once were the ones to emigrate to Sweden, Canada and so on BUT these were the lands of white people and we took up their culture and language. Can't imagine any muslims and so on doing that in here.
I don't really understand the other part of the question, my english isn't the greatest.

british scum, i hope you get many sandpeople as can and bomb the fuck out of your fucking queen

The point is there is clear confirmation bias fucking up peoples ability to formulate an informed perspective.

>implying Arabs aren't perfectly analogically represented by feces

This. Muslims just want to kill and take over europe. At least our niggers somewhat contribute. (Some)

More amaricans die from gun violence in the us evey year then total killing from all terriost acts in europa

There is always a chance.
But the media is creating fear without having any proof it was a terrorist attack.

Well I wouldn't be averse to the royals getting removed from whatever power they possess. Let them live like the rest of us for a fucking change

For the record muslims aren't the problem, slavs are a much bigger threat to the UK right now

oh and in the worst case (white europe falls) its (sand)nigger vs slavs& chincs.

and chincs and slavs still got a backbone and will not succumb to this pleague so easily.

guns dont kill people. niggers kill people.

what the fuck does America have to do with this?

Thats why multiculturalism is a cancer, you allow a different ethnic group to create state sponsored enclaves inside a country.
Skin colour has nothing to do with it cultural values have.

I see, thanks for explaining. Your English is fine to me. I kind of asked the other part of the question in a confusing way, sorry. I was basically asking if someone like me (a white western European) would be treated well in Estonia, if I assimilated with language and culture obviously.

the flight took off in paris so that means the attackers had found their way into europe. it never even reached egypt it crashed in the sea.

Both sides of what?

If interracial mixing becomes more common then there would be a tipping point I imagine if that's what you mean? Sorry it's really way more complicated than what I first said tbh.

Yeah you would be treated well. I have alot of respect towards white people who come here and assimilate with our culture and try to learn our language since it's really hard.

Damn nigga you missing a word.

Well, fellow LV-fag, let's not forget about the jewish russians who are trying to turn this place into a retarded shithole. I'd trade those russians for actual niggers any day.

Yup. Our nation is dying nation anyways, there are only about 1 000 000 estonians left in Estonia, maybe even less.

>And for the next forty-two years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

That bit kinda sounds like BS.

>had found their way into europe
they're already living here.

Okay, I see. So, it isn't just about race it is about culture and societal behaviour, too. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Again, I'm not asking with a motive; I'm genuinely curious about people's opinions. My country is still predominantly white (Scotland). In fact, we're so white that in order to seem more diverse, in our demographic report, a child with a Scottish (or just white British) parent and a Polish parent is considered 'mixed-race'.

Thanks for explaining. I get you, man. I'm a culturist, too. I've never really cared about race (because it hasn't really cropped up in my life). In my entire high school class (of 300 kids) there was one Filipino kid, one Iranian kid, one half Indian kid and a Ugandan girl - and everyone else was white.

Well in north-eastern part of Estonia, some russians can be a pain in the ass. Vandalising and so on

he says youre a nazi.

fair enough

and arabs and jews and gypsys, especially gypsys

Nice to know. I would definitely learn the language before coming. moving to a country and expecting someone to translate for you is the most ignorant thing to do.

What do you mean by "clean up our own backyard"? What would you do?

black friday

>kys
kill yourself newfag

cocaiiin... a lot of cocain

Same here. Knowing english is a good start anyways because most of estonians, specially the younger generations can speak it pretty fluently.

Her sign says:

"My planet is the beautiful France
My race is human
I am a woman"

I have no idea what her point is. Probably just some general liberal march against xenophobia, racism and sexism all rolled into one. Nothing wrong with it, I suppose. They seem like ordinary people having an event. Nothing untoward.

Shut the fuck up you stupid american.

Incorrect. Spin your globe and guess again.

interesting post...

You do realize Europa is a FUCKING MOON, yeah?

I said 'yard' not 'backyard'. Get your mind out of the anal phase.

In all honesty, I don't know what to do about all the problems here. But I do know that pointing to Europe and saying, "Look, they have problems too" doesn't help at all.