I live in Tasmania, get about on a 2005 Zx6r 636
It's got a custom pipe, and modded to be a street fighter
Holds a nice note
That's also my friends Cbr1000RR

I live in Transilvania
Thats your mum's custom dildo faggit

Awwwyiss.
Nice ride

So everyone else are basement dwelling edgelords that don't ride?

my bike is in my basement. no time to ride

Tasmania.. would be cold as fuck down there now.

Never been fan of the streetfighter looks man.
Get your ass back to the full fairing.

San Jose
Ninja
Crashed it and now it's a street fighter

Florida. A pedal bike.
I tell people it's because environmental reasons but really I'm just too poor to afford anything more than a shitty moped.

>ruining a 636 like that
Fuck you

Always time ride Sup Forumsro

Off the road at the moment, had a mad stack in November):

I don't like the look of the 05's fully faired though):

What size ninja man?

It beats walking (;

Ruin? Mate, looks better (;

Why is no one sharing pictures?

A 250 because I am too much of a jew to upgrade. Also, I would probably kill myself with more power because I usually have that POS rev'in at 11k the whole time.

I'll admit I'm not fan of any of the post 2005 looks but you did make it worse. Fairing's better than that

Parallel twin? Gay ;)

So you're not a fan of stunt culture either?
Each to their own

Perth, Western Australia

Kawasaki ER6N

Yeah... kinda gay but I can still dust faggots in the twistys. Then they say there is no way that is a 250 and it has to be at least a 500.

I also have a 250 (fzr250) it's 4 cylinder and rev's like crazy, goes in the red at 18.5k.
Runs amazingly well for a 25 year old bike.(and it was cheap)

I've heard Er6n's are under powered, but they look good!

They only problem is they sound like a powerful lawnmower

Yeah I have a friend that lives in town with one, mighty loud!

Haha I would have said sewing machine. I get like 50ish mpg because I drive really aggressively.

Shit, have any cagers ever pissed you off to where you have done something.

So far in the past 9 years I have punched off 3 side mirrors on the freeway and knifed an suv on the road to "key" it.

Haha, I've punched a few mirrors off, and carry some marbles to drop, but I usually just rev and flip people off, but most cagers here are old people, so I feel bad, but they're gonna die soon, so what's it matter?

Eh, I don't feel bad at all. I feel like Judge Dread or some shit like that. This area is mostly full of fucking Vietnamese self involved asshats and probably illegal mexicans.

I have heard about dropping marbles but never tried it. Do you just drop them if front of the deserving fuckface or should I try to throw them at the car's window as I drive by.

We have an Asian issue as well, tourist Territory where I live

Yeah, nah, just drop a marble while riding, and it'll bounce up high enough to smash the fuck out of the front of their car, and possibly fuck a radiator, make it discreet, because they'll probably dob you in

The Asians here are not tourist if they were idk if that would be worse, but thanks for the info.

I am gonna buy a bunch of marbles from the dollar store now, haha.

Kawa Z750`08 - Croatia

Z750's are nice, pics?

I live in Wisconsin and I ride a 74 Yamaha, I just bought an 83 Kawasaki to fix up and ride but I think I broke it now. I replaced the clutch cable and went to start it and it wouldn't start, so I hooked it up to my car to jump it and it occurred to me that it was probably out of gas, so I put some gas in the tank and now nothing. The headlight doesn't turn on when I turn the key and it doesn't even click when I try to start it. The neutral light comes on when I turn the key but that's about it now. I think I fucked it all up.

Giant Trance 2

Live in Auckland, new Zealand, get everywhere by foot or public transport .

honda cg baby

Trips, check 'em.

I need something cheap and shitty I'm looking to start riding. You guys have any suggestions?

Ya dun fucked it

Pushbike wanker!

They look similar to a cb125

Anything reliable man!
Doesn't matter on looks or speed, but both of those are nice

1990 k75. wisconsin!

... that seat.
gtfo

Yeah, I'm sure I fucked something up in the electrical. Which sucks because it's the only thing I know nothing about. I'm hoping it's something simple like a relay or something like that, I already checked the fuses and they're all good. I'll order a repair manual later today.

Ride one of these.

I agree, fur seats can fuck off

GS500?
Just check for rust in the fuel tank.

Yah, a manual would help you (;

I had a Gs500f to start me off

Mmmdamn son, I like that akrapovic

Brisbane 2007 CBR1000RR Fireblade

GSXR 600 L1

Agreed

SFV 650 Gladius - France

I think it's a pretty solid bike and if I can get it running again I'm planning on selling it. Right now I'm only 600 into it so even if I sell it for a grand I'm making a profit, hell, even if I part it out I'll at least break even.

1996 zx6r
Black widow stainless exaust from headders out
Streched 6 inches over stock
Lowered
Custom paint with red and green metal flake
Ride in southern maryland

Yeah, the sound is awesome, but I bought it in 2008, and than they had longer exausts for Z750, the newer ones are cooler, they are quite shorter.

Do you not have a learner compliance shindig in your country?

thread is photos of what you ride, not photos of what you found on google m9

or we'd all be riding kawasaki h2r

> Belgium.
Wut?

Why would he picked a 125 then...

pf, hater. it makes my 20 year old seat comfy, and acts as a symbolic extension of my pubic hair which is good for attracting loose women.

I couldn't find my pics but here you go, m9.
also your logic is good, why didn't I post a h2r instead of my 125cc...

Digging that 6inch stretchy!

Shorty pipes are amazing, yeah!

R-125
Bruuuuhhhhh

Thanks man

In Australia you have to ride learner approved motorcycles, meaning nothing powerful like a gsxr600
But you can still ride an sv 650
Cunts fucked

Ain't attractin' no women on a k75 with a pube seat son

germany
honda cb 750 seven fifty
my first bike. inherited it from my aunt after she died of cancer

don't have any pics of my bike on my pc and to lazy to hook my phone up for one pic on a Sup Forums thread.
so i googled. it is basically the same

damn. must be my personality then!

Aren't they the v-tec'd bikes?
Shame about the way you inherented it, feels.jpg

Washington, just picked up my 2016 R1S about 10 days ago, absolutely in love with this bike, it's a technological revelation.

Topkek

Yes we have that too.
You have to be 24 to get over 400cc.
Then your insurance won't allow you to ride a sportbike till 26...

Respect!
I don't much like the headlights though, the need to go back to the old design!

Nice color set.
Missing a tank gripster and rims stripes

that is a fucking nice paint scheme n shit
supersports are too uncomfortable for me tho

>2009 Yamaha FZ6
>PA
It's a bit fucked up cosmetically in a couple of places but runs great. Less than 9000 miles on it and I've had it for about a month now. Just recently put these LEDs in it because I'm a giant tool.

Can confirm. CBR1000RR guy here

I rode a ER6NL for my first bike, its a 650

whoooole other beast though

flatmate at the time owned a ninja300

Ohwhatthefuck?!

Here you just have to make it through
L1 6months (test)
P1 1year (test)
Then you move to P2 (held for 2 years) and can ride anything you want
Then gull licence

I see a lot of people saying this but I actually like them a lot, this is the first R1 that actually looks like the M1 (racebike) and that is what tipped me greatly when buying it.

Not to mention all of the insane electronics and measures this bike offers, the amount of software this bike is running for monitoring and to adjust power, handling, control etc is nuts.

Also

CBR1000RR guy here

I have rode through some pretty interesting places, but the one that truly takes the cake is when I rode an old enfield 500 thruogh the himilayan mountains

Standby for pic named No4 to see what I mean

No4. Probably one of the best roads I've ever ridden

Stand by for NO5 showing some of the ridiculous views we had up there

If you can't handle an uncomfortable ride you wouldn't like this one bit, I can tolerate it just fine but 3/4 of your weight will be on your hands, the bike has a very long leaning stance.

no, they aren't.
as far as i know they are the vfr models. could be some others too.

and thanks man. she died pretty young and it was heartbraking to see her in such a bad state.
she still tried to be optimistic or at least played it off even after she already lost over a third of her weight.

2009 yamaha liter bike

CBR1000RR Guy

This was taken from a place called the khardung la, and it is considered one of the highest (altitude) roads on the planet

standby for NO6

Those ninja 300's will have a fair go!
Out LAMS scheme is fucked, I think it goes on bhp or something

CBR1000RR

NO6

This is the sort of shit you snake through to get there.

The altitude is so high, plants don't grow

not going to bore you with more holiday snaps

Send me somewhere interesting Sup Forums, give me a new adventure

yeah man, eyeing up nakeds or sport tourers

MT-07, MT-09, CB650F, Z800 etc

Honestly I'm not a fan of rim stripes, but I do want to get some tank pads. Still only 10 days old and set me back $17,000 haha...

Still, it's a nice ride :p

Yeah man, I watched my father battle for 7 years, passing away in 2013, at only 44):

Yeah, they are not kidding the road safety and motorcycles in my country !
But imo it's for the best, I see too many fools on the road...

I had to learn with a 125 WRX, then an Yamaha MT07, to end up with this Gixxer. But it's fair imo, you would kill yourself too easily with a sportbike here... South of the country is very technical and without vision...

Germany

GSX-R 600 K8

I found that my ER6 would crush the ninja 300 on torque alone..

that said the ninja 300 is so fucking light and nimble that I'm pretty sure they're impossible to bin

however I was always going to go full size so I wanted to start full size

is that you? why wouldn't you wear gloves? first thing someone does when they fall is put their fucking hands out

Oh and what I said isn't even normal, my 2006 R6 didn't even have this much forward lean, I could sit straight up and down and operate the throttle with one hand.

On this R1 I have to position myself leaning forward, there's very little weight put on the seat.

No gloves, shame shame

You know what they say, ride and die. If they had roads like this in PA I wouldn't be wearing a helmet either

that's also very very shitty :(
hope that humanity manages to beat cancer in the next few decades. we are on a good way i think

no thanks

this planet has enough bullshit without extending our lives much further

it sucks that we lose our fathers, our mothers, our siblings and our children, but in the end, we are already unsustainable and it is not of any benefit for us to expand our population by lengthening the average life expectancy

Amerifag

2010 Ninja 650r turned into naked. Wanted er6n but they don't sell it in US so I made my own.

Ahahaha!
I like your commitment!

there are some fundamental differences between a ninja 650r and a ER6n

I couldn't tell you exactly what those differences are, but as an owner of an er6n, that looks really really mangled :/

that's just retarded.
even in a small crash, the one where you stand up, brush it off and continue with your journey, you can completely fuck up your hands.
something like 30-40 kmh could be enough to destroy your hands if you are unlucky, as long as you don't wear gloves.

If you wanna see me do a wheelie, I'll share my insta, but idk

Varadero 125, Hampshire Uk

And I'll bee stuck with it till i get some money for full licence

Suzuku GSX 600 F