Sup Forums what's the easiest way to download music nowadays? I can torrent discographies etc but individual songs...

Sup Forums what's the easiest way to download music nowadays? I can torrent discographies etc but individual songs? I miss limewire and kazaa.

Other urls found in this thread:

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube to mp3 converter, if the song is on youtube

>torrent album
>uncheck everything except the track you want

this is really terrible quality but it can be used as a last resort. yo ucan get userscripts and addons that add a button on every video for extra ease

If you want metal then check out www.livenumetal.es

torrents>youtube-dl>buying it>any other downloader

Google a web page called Grabby.

No audio loss, downloads are perfect.

Buy vinyl and get spotify premium

>using a streaming service
an hero

I would recommend Spotify premium. Its the cost of buying an album per month and if you listen to 100 songs per month you've listened to 10 albums. Seems pretty good to me, plus you can listen offline

not bad tbh

Go away spotify shill.

without a doubt Soulseek

>not just using youtube-dl.org with open with
get out normies

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

>Cell phone. No, no, no, rotary. And payphone on half.

This. Soulseek is the shit.

+1
best source for all kinds of music

Deselect the tracks you don't want from an album in utorrent. It isn't hard, old chap.

Soulseek is still a pretty good program and has more obscure music that is harder to find on torrents

>utorrent
enjoy your bitcoin miner

What's wrong with Spotify? I use free version and I'm happy with it.

>No audio loss

Yeah about that...

Record shit using audacity.

he's just autistic

it kills the idea of owning music. this has widespread political consequences.
looks like that is proprietary software, how can you trust that it won't have a data-breach in the future?

I have an old version you silly twat.

used to have a script that would make a direct link to download max quality mp3 from the "try it" plugin of an old mp3 site, think others might have figured out the same hack since they went under about a year ago

not that user but deluge is better

>using deprecated software instead of switching to a superior alternative while calling others silly

see

>~128 bit
neck yourself