Hey Sup Forums i have an issue with my penis, my penis head is too sensitive...

Hey Sup Forums i have an issue with my penis, my penis head is too sensitive. Im uncut my foreskin is normal (not tight) When i touch my head it is fine but as soon as i rub it, it feels extremely uncomfortable.

Is there a way to desensitise my penis head?

Please help and circumsision isnt happening

Happened to me user. Youll get ysed. Its a matter of time and a good gf with tongue skills

wtf why do you want to rub it? I've never EVER had issues with sex with my head being too sensitive other than after I cum and she keep sucking.

Im uncut too but then again I jerk off a lot so maybe thats it.

what, are you just sitting there rubbing the head of your penis randomly? who the fuck does that. stroke your cock to jerk off, not rub the head you moron.

best bet? hit that shit with a fucking hammer.....worked for me

I didn't word it correctly, its generally when i touch it. I dont rub it, i dont know why i said that

Dude shower with super hot warm water on , get a funnel and let all the warm water gush onto your peepee head. Then take one aspirin call a Czechoslovakian doctor in the morning.

bump

Yeah I have this problem, no other issues with my dick but I can't even touch the head. Even lubes it makes me wince.

My gf knows I'll never cheat on her because I could never use a condom...

theres a anesthetic cream that you should be able to get at any drugstore, just google it.
it worked for a friend of mine who seemed to have the same problem.

just smear the cram on you're penis head a couple of minutes before sex or masturbation

Yeah I have the same issue basically

Cheating with condom, pleb. You cheat properly only bareback

i have the same issue, but when i have sex its no problem, weird huh?

just fap with your foreskin over it i guess

Circumcision won't fix that. You don't lose sensitivity without the foreskin. That's a myth to make uncut guys feel better. I'm 32 and got a Circumcision at 17 and still just as sensitive so that won't anyways. Really not a whole lot you can do, some guys are just extra sensitive. Condom helps me from busting a loaday in 2 minutes so there is always that

It's weird because if I have some precum or something or residual left-over (okay to much information) inside my foreskin then I can stick my finger in and rub it around my head as long as the foreskin is around it and I'm applying a lot of pressure. I do that to make it less uncofortable and get the leftovers out... that sounds more disgusting than it is.

But as soon as the foreskin's rolled back fuuuuck no.

name of girl ?

Yeah I have the same thing as well. Also my head is lots more reddish than it should be for my skin color.

It was way worse some time ago, but then I started to keep the head dry all the time (by pulling back the foreskin) and it seems to desensitize. Until I did that I couldn't touch the head no matter what, now I can do it if there's foreskin around for some reason.

I think if I'll try to keep it dry more it will eventually get normalized somewhat. Is your head also usually moist? In my case it's what's keeping it from desensitizing, I think.

Trying to find her at the moment

KILL YOURSELF PLS!

Ms. Unnamed

I have no idea sorry

stop being a 12 year old kid.

Not OP but I'm 28 with same problem

Fapping is fine, im still a virgin (18yrs of age) Im just worried when i go to have sex that it will be too sensitive and uncomfortable.

I don't really care about your dick problems. Wear a goddamn rubber when you jerk off. I just want more of that chick you posted. Her tits are goddamn works of art. You probably never seen tits irl, have you? You need pussy. Stop touching your dick and find a chick to suck it. Problem solved.

To me it sounds you are inflamed. Try cleaning yourself.
Clean morning and evening, use a mild soap once a day (rinse well!), make sure to let dry with foreskin retracted as much as possible before dressing.
Retract your foreskin when pissing and dry with fresh paper before putting the foreskin back in place.

>Retract your foreskin when pissing and dry with fresh paper before putting the foreskin back in place.
Lol that sounds like a freakin' maintenance manual for some machine. Although you're right, that should help

I forgot to mention that when i fap it's fine but its when i touch it any other way its uncomfortable
Tbh it may just be normal but i cringe if i do.
I assure you it's not inflammed. Still good advice ty

spray water on it when you're in the shower

Bah! I can't find her
Getting close though

You're very determined user

>Complaining about having to 'maintain' a penis.

Pre-op tranny struggling with a decision detected.

I have issues with solving puzzles

Maintaining my penis has nothing to do with it you idiot, i clean my penis whenever i shower

>once a week whether I need it or not

I only have that on amphetamines, but when I have that I may search for sauce on a grill for 2-3 days straight. So I feel ya

user i searched 'Big tits gif' and that was the first.search result on google images

Cast judgement all you like, i shower daily.

Noelle Easton!
YES! Feels so good!

Good work user!

GG

Walk around with foreskin pulled back. (dressed). Do this for short amounts of time. Will become less sensitive

How would you do that tho? My foreskin goes back over the head when I don't actively pull on it

I think thats a condition? Its suppose to be pulled back and stay

Oh really? Damn I never knew that, and I'm almost 30 and not a virgin either. Fucking wat, guess I should see a doc sometime

nah not if you're a grower. When hard the foreskin should stay retracted though.

>nah not if you're a grower.
Yeah I am.

When hard the foreskin should stay retracted though.
It goes back half over the head, but doesn't stay completely retracted. Maybe it's too long (or rather the dick too small for it) I dunno.

It's not a big issue anyway, more akin to hanging tits than phimosis.