Ask a psychopa anything

why are you a psychopath?

I didn't choose to be one

why are you a psychopath?

yeah, but if you didn't choose to be one then you are not a psychopath

Why are you a pschycopath

look a the comment

I too am a telepathic helicopter.

what makes you come to the conclusion that you're a psychopath?

I am, it is a part of the brain wich doesn't work (the section for emotions and empathy) this is what makes you a psychopath

You aren't a psychopath. You're just a fucking little cunt so full of himself because you haven't gotten your ass kicked. You can't take on life for what it is so you hate it and everyone in it. Stop being a fucking edgy little bitch and grow some balls you fucking faggot.

>ask anything
what did you have for breakfast OP?

lot's of broken 'relationships' where I realized that I didn't love her, I am neutral when it comes to conflicts, don't pay attention to others when they have a disease, perfectionism e.c.t.

bread with olives in it and tea

Unless you have been clinically diagnosed you're not a psychopath. All you opinions after this are invalid.

Oh this thread again. The thread where one little dickhead thinks he is hard as fuck because he is rude to his mum sometimes.

Maybe wait until you are over 18, get tested by a doctor not a Buzzfeed quiz, and then come back.

''wow American Psycho was such a good film, maybe if I tell people that I am a psychopath they'll admire me like I admire the character in the film''

You are pathetic.

Nice try, the joker.

/thread

he said hes a psychopa, not psychopath.

so no question

savage

didn't see the film

What does your child think about you being a psycho?

I don't have kids

What's a psychopa?

/Thread

/this

OP, 2005 called, it wants its edgy emo persoective back

did an error

*psychopath

Truth.

meh

OP has a mental illness, but its not psychopathy.

can anyone guess what it is?

hint: this mental disorder is commonly attributed to celebrities and socialites, but is actually quite common in people who dont have much success in life.

Would you kill me of you could get away with it?

How's 7th grade treating you?

faggotry?

I was actually thinking narcissism, but Dr. Chan tells me that "faggot" is an acceptable substitute for narcissist, especially when you dont want to deal with that faggots bullshit

I don't know, I mean it can't be thet difficult if others can do it

I'm not narcissistic

what do you eat for brekfest

>psychopa

shit nigga u need to learn how to spell what u is

smdh tbh fam

Why are you a psychopath?

I have Schizoaffective Disorder.

AMA

something of this:

cereal, homemade nutella, tea, coffee, a fruit, or nothing

read the other comment

I have learned that people in general are not really on my intelligence level. They are like sheep walking through a haze. I resent them for their folly and feel no empathy towards my fellow man. My I.Q is over 150 how could they deal with my intellect? I don't talk to farm animals either.

You see, I am a psychopath. I don't care about the conformities of the modern world or the people in it. I am dull to the pain of others and feel nothing for humankind.

My mother is worried about me sometimes, my parents tried to get me tested for autism due to my lack of responsiveness in social situations but they don't realise that they are just beneath me and that I have ascended to a higher plane of existence. My older brother just finished getting his medical degree and is getting married in the fall. My mother and father seem so happy to see him and i think they had hoped I would also enter higher education but there is no reason.

I am too smart for the system. I will make my own forge soon and become a blacksmith and make knives and swords to sell online whilst I watch this pathetic excuse of humanity from the shadows. I will laugh only at the chaos.

Have you checked em yet?

made Sup Forums a little more great again

Just heads up for your next roleplay the ascended to a higher plane stuff makes you sound more schizophrenic than like a psychopath.

this has to be b8

and i think we might have a new copypasta on our hands

OP, at what did you hate your personality so much that you decided making up a new identity would be better? I hoped you finished all the seasons of dexter before you decided or you're just a poser.

reading your posts has made me learned something about myself and I thank for that.

I have learned that people in general are not really on my intelligence level. They are like sheep walking through a haze. I resent them for their folly and feel no empathy towards my fellow man. My I.Q is over 150 how could they deal with my intellect? I don't talk to farm animals either.

You see, I am a psychopath. I don't care about the conformities of the modern world or the people in it. I am dull to the pain of others and feel nothing for humankind.

My mother is worried about me sometimes, my parents tried to get me tested for autism due to my lack of responsiveness in social situations but they don't realise that they are just beneath me and that I have ascended to a higher plane of existence. My older brother just finished getting his medical degree and is getting married in the fall. My mother and father seem so happy to see him and i think they had hoped I would also enter higher education but there is no reason.

I am too smart for the system. I will make my own forge soon and become a blacksmith and make knives and swords to sell online whilst I watch this pathetic excuse of humanity from the shadows. I will laugh only at the chaos.

dexter is such a cliché not every psychopath kills

did you use deep pore cleanser lotion ?

>my parents tried to get me tested for autism

only someone with american tier sense of humour wouldn't instantly know that this is bait

no

That's sociopath you dummy.
That's completely different to a psychopa

the kill yourself fake you fakefag..

Suicide never makes sense

It does to a psychopa

yes it does, pls do it.

no

Movie?

I don't understand your question

>Such a pychopath doesn't even spell psychopatch.

A real psychopath probably wouldn't know it or advertise it just for edginess.

Agreed
>sage