I can't be the only person who thinks this fat jew is chronically unfunny right?

I can't be the only person who thinks this fat jew is chronically unfunny right?

Go Green You Fucking Faggooo

Wow Op, bad move, take it bad, I'm ashamed of you.

*back

no

idiot

Why do you feel that your opinion on something entirely subjective is noteworthy?

>Hey does anyone not like omelettes?

go green, casual fagot
i bet you only vape gas station ecigs
fucking casualfag

While not incredible Bly Dunn and obviously want to be Tim and Eric, he's entertaining sometimes. Hila inset as hot as people think.

I'm with you, he's not funny and I don't get the hype either.

Who the fuck is that ugly neckbeard?

It's not funny at all, you're right.

man fuck omelettes, fuck eggs altogether. shit is pure cancer.

You aren't the only one. I don't find him funny either.

i didn't mind the vape nation video

i think most people getting mad at it are just the people it is taking the piss of

the only thing that annoys me is the fags on reddit who spam that vaype naysh shit in the comments but then we already knew reddit was retarded

\//\

VAPE NAASH WADUUP

this

As someone who has vaped literally once, it has nothing to do with being mad about it making fun of vape/weed "culture" It just legitimately was unfunny.

I can't be the only one who finds his wife adorable?

you are

she's a babe

As someone who has vaped literally once, it has everything to do with being mad about it making fun of vape/weed "culture" It just legitimately was funny.

Gass that kike.

I don't find him funny at all and thought his wife was a man when I first saw her.

He's occasionally funny, but he's so far up his own ass it's pathetic.

If you want consistent funny, watch videogamedunkey.

lost

What gang signs is he throwing up?

my sister and her fiancee do this shit in real life. Every like 30 seconds they're saying "vape naysh" at each other or other family members. It's top tier cringe

VN AKA Virtual Nitros

They're prety hardcore.

Vape Naiishon you damn casual.

I hate omelettes, fuck those eggy cheese husbands.

volcano bakemeat

She has pretty eyes but that's it for me

>eggy cheese husbands

fat stupid are people

VN 4life dude

naw

Fuck you in the ass you mouth breathing shit dispenser

>fuck eggs altogether
That's what I do, I stick them into body openings because it's hot as fuck. But yeah, I don't really eat them either

I prefer iDubbbz.

His humor is much more subtle and funny

Hila is Jerry Seinfeld with long hair.

ethan is strange man he very not funny and fat he is almost a human booger in so much that he is a massive moron who says the word meme so much it has given him brain damage like huffing paint or sucking fumes from an exhaust pipe.

Fuck him, fuck dirtyDan the Otaku man, fuck idoobiez, and fuck u u dumb faggot

BOOGIE BOOGIE IM SUBTLE WOW FUCK U FAGGOT COCK IM SO SUBTLE.

u r gayer than hulk hogan u sweat shirt stretching gayfer

fuck off.
Ethan is love, Ethan is life.

He is seriously a fag

he's got charisma and shitload of confidence - that's why pepole watch him
he is not funny and his humour is shit

I wish he'd blow his brains on on cam, I fucking hate the ugly unfunny fat fuck.

Ethan is just kind of like... almost more of a "dad joke" kind of guy and it gets kind of boring.

He does a great job in exposing fake cancerous pranksters and other big youtubers who posts shit content. Inbetween that he is not so very hilarious, lmao and LOL but being a famous youtuber $$$ with a large fan base $$$ yeah you know. Sheep are gonna sheep that's all I'm sayn.