What will your country do when the eternal anglo and frog unite?

What will your country do when the eternal anglo and frog unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_Commonwealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_I_of_Great_Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=hWLc0J52b2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit myself and do nothing

Suck their cock even more

>cowardice of the french with the treacherousness of the british

so italy?

We'll execute Brittany protocol

>a Republican version of the Eternal Anglo
So, the US?

would be great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_and_the_Commonwealth_of_Nations

>Despite these rivalries and dual structures, at times, it has been suggested that France join the Commonwealth. In 1956, during the Suez Crisis, during which France and the United Kingdom's interests in the Middle East aligned, it was proposed by French Prime Minister Guy Mollet that France and the UK create a Franco-British Union, with common citizenship and Queen Elizabeth II as head of state. His British counterpart, Anthony Eden, instead proposed that France join the Commonwealth, with Commonwealth citizenship rights and recognising the Queen as Head of the Commonwealth. However, this was rejected by Mollet.

vote for a republic

INVADE EUROPE
EXTERMINATE NON-CHRISTIANS

>accuse French of being cowards
>is an irrelevant country with no military history
Really forced me to think

>cucked by the US so bad that you want to form a union with your former enemy

wew

-_-

Italy, except actually good at war.

>it was proposed by French Prime Minister Guy Mollet that France and the UK create a Franco-British Union, with common citizenship and Queen Elizabeth II as head of state
>Queen Elizabeth II as head of state
Just because hes a cuck doesnt mean the French are cucks enough to have this cum dumpster as a leader

Yeah no. You're adopted.
I mean, unless it's a two minuses make a plus kind of deal, you have literally nothing in common with both Britain and France.

God have mercy of us all

I'm not Canadian tho

This tbqh, De Gaulle would have come back earlier if it actually had been accepted.
Or we'd have requested for the UK to behead their Queen, in a gesture of good will and friendship. Subtlety and politeness isn't exactly what french politics are about.

imagine it at the end of the first world war.

>le eternal frog
Are they on the jewish side? If so, then we are allies

I once got banned for posting this picture. see ya in 3 days, m8

>when
Is such a thing even possible?

This will not work, french dont have our calm or politneness, they just go straight to angry and stay that way and start doing things

hhhnnngggg
time for a wank

Sit back and watch them inevitably destroy themselves

But thats exactly what we do

>not knowing what a colony is
Kek nice try Van, in our short history we managed to grow stronger than your swamp, Canadians soldiers could march on your country tomorrow if it werent for NATO and EU

Of course, take some smart and beautiful Frenchman with blonde hair and blue eyes, call him "Your Majesty'', kill Prince William, tell Kate to fuck with the French lad, BE READY FOR THE ANGLO-FRENCH UNION

>INVADE EUROPE
>EXTERMINATE NON-CHRISTIANS
>has the highest amount of muslims in EU
healer, heal thyself

Dont think your Commander-in-chief would ever let that happen desu

dutchland deserves it tho

>they just go straight to angry and stay that way and start doing things
Yeah the Brexit Referendum was a calm and polite moment in British history, alright.

>When will the eternal anglo and frog unite

We literally just fucked ourselves over economically, just to give a middle finger to mainland Europeans, so......

Not that I wouldn't like it, I'm just saying we might have to remove the lead plumbing in Essex/Kent first.

Marvellous
We need to get this ingenious plan set in motion

Hopefully this will improve our cuisine as well

REVIVAL OF THE PLANTAGENET DYNASTY FOR THE HEAD OF STATE OF THE NEWLY CREATED UNION.

AND WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF OUR MASTER PLAN ?

What we always do

You'll bounce....
at high velocity against a concrete wall but still

WE'LL TAKE EUROPE FIRST!

Celebrate?

Yes and then those savages with all the oil

I like you. We'll give you back your Bohemian borders.

Would this country be either French language only OR bilingual? If so I will take a plane and move to it. If Its English language only then I will kill myself for French language will be officially dead

We'll speak welsh

I'm quite happy with them as they are now desu, but thanks for the offer.

hm...we would speak Norman :^)

I would start a referendum for Canada to be included in this union desu.

No you will not

Historically the US and Canada were colonized by France and the UK, so thats why Americans and Canadians on here call France mom and UK dad

I unironically want an Anglo-French union.

Canada, New Zealand, Straya and Ireland are invited to join us.

No we stew in our anger silently, as foreign policy we shoot people like the frogs do but that different

I feel it would work better with Germany, or with both. We are probably more like the Germans- being germanic and having german royalty and all that.

>I feel it would work better with Germany
How? Our culture is basically French, just google where your surname originates from.
>being Germanic
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET
>German royalty
dieu et mon droiten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_of_Elizabeth_II_from_William_the_Conqueror

stupid working class degenerate
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So Rome?

do you even history? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_I_of_Great_Britain

My surname is from a place name with old english roots, specifically from old english (saxon) nobility, my ancestor then integrated with the normans and was a knight under Henry II and at one point his banner carrier.

We preserved most of the saxon culture- our very legal system originates from anglo saxon law. The Germans share much more i common with us genetically and socially than the French do.

I would also like to say that all the royal lines are distantly related in one form or another.

While you might have autism, it's a distinctly British autism. British autism draws borders, innovates and tallies dead bodies, it doesn't throw hissy fits, invades countries without a plan or stems from a deep rooted inferiority complex like German autism.

You have far more in common with France. Plus Anglo-French interracial unions are a beautiful thing :^)

It would be cool if you guys still had Vietnam. I don't mind Tunisia either if they convert to Christianity.

are you from the 19th century mr sheep lover?

No mein kumpel, but this whole proposal is based on 19th century role playing and nostalgic imperial dick waving so I'm doing my best to participate.

While the Germans may have the inferiority complex add on i feel like they have the most compatible traits with us anglos

>america is anglo
oh my

i prefer france to germany desu
bilingual of course, would just be impractical to choose between 2 of the most prolific languages

I wish this would actually happen :c

>off by one

You would have got a lot more (you)'s bud.

can dream

Join

[muffled Slavic noises]

Oh i do like France, the aesthetic, the music, much of the food.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWLc0J52b2I

But we have more in common with Germany. Also German sausages and Beer are great and more in line with filling English food.