Why do Americas white poor vote Republican?

Why do Americas white poor vote Republican?

They are basically voting against their own self-interest.

This guys claims to not even make sense.

Also

>imma slave
>but imma 'murrican slave!

Why do Americas blacks vote democrat? Because the father is in prison or dead and the state should have pay to raise the kids because of slavery or some bullshit.

My guess is that like in every country a significant part of the American population is retarded, they just have more resources to act it out.

being forced to work 70 hours a week being reasonable at all in a first world country

If you don't provide for people who can't provide for themselves you'll pretty soon have a revolution to deal with.

Maybe they care about the economy than they do about their self-interest.

Because their simple minds are easily manipulated.

What do you expect of people who think their should be no taxes but somehow think that the government will still magically work.

Becauae historically the wealthy interests have targetted low income white america by telling them minorities and the poor are the true enemy. Hundreds of years later they still havent figured it out.

Because as long as you use buzzwords and their xenophobic tendencies against them they'll vote for you.

>Maybe they care about the economy than they do about their self-interest.

So they care more about the shareholders than themselves? That sounds pretty idiotic.

The economy has to serve the people no the other way around.

You can't stump the Trump OP, get over it, you lost.

ITT: butthurt berniecucks

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards

It's not just the poor, it's reasonable minded people who trust liberals and their relaxed view of the world. Sorry but I want to keep protecting my family, not spend money irresponsibly and keep terrorists from invading my city.

Because of how successful the neo-con movement was along with Reagan's run for president which dragged democratic votes from working class red necks to the republican camp.
You are right, it is counter intuitive but Americans are incredibly politically ignorant and socially malleable and tend to vote based on emotion and what ever is in fashion for their clique.

This is now a Trump thread

Says the guy who can't even write a proper sentence...

It's entrenched career political class globalist in both Republican and Democratic parties interested and in staying rich and staying in power that use easy to understand, emotionally charged social issues like gays, guns and abortion to divide average people (they use to use race primarily) into voting against thier own self interest.

The Tranny bathroom thing is excellent example of this. There are less than 750k trannies in USA but this is an issue of National Impotance? Come the fuck on.

The Gay lobby has learned well from Black Civil rights. When you win the struggle you lose your identity and legitimacy. So the tranny bathroom thing has been crafted to keep victimhood at the forefront now that gay marriage has won.

I just what will be next? Polygamy is too affiliated with religion so probally a nationwide age of consent for gay people of probally 16.

>You can't stump the Trump

So falling for a conman and pathological liar is a sign of what exactly?

^don't trust liberals

get out of here you communist parasite.

>Implying people don't own themselves
>Implying an economy enforced by a violent state is better than the free market

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN FOLKS, BELIEVE ME.

Proving OP's point

Because Americans go out of their way, time and again, to remind everyone of their stupidity.

>Watch as they make Trump their next president, just in case anyone forgot their idiocy.

I'd much rather be a grammar nazi, than an inbred libcuck who doesn't know basic English.

Stay uneducated kiddo

stupidity

Same old bullshit arguement OP. You clearly either haven't done any unbiased research, or you are just the opposition desperately trying to assassinate the character of conservatives. Nice try shill.
>get used to seeing this

>>Implying people don't own themselves

In the US not necessarily.

The National Rifle Association

How so? I'm not poor.

The way you guys are carrying on it's almost like you pay extra at tax time. Make the government a little gift to help with expenses.

If you don't vote for the Republicans then more people will turn gay.

So much berniecuck salt ITT

Are you extremely rich?

Go back to your designated shitting streets, Pajeet. You can't fool us.

>uneducated

English is my second language and I am still better at it than many of your fellow rednecks.

This. When I bring up how minute an issue letting trans into bathrooms is people call me prejudice. It's so hard to get through to people how easily they're led by the neck to focus on whatever distraction technique to next.

You mean more will choose to be gay

>invading your city

This is the problem....nobody is invading

> that's a 10/10 in murica

> second language

So you're a shitskin immigrant or a yuropoor. Either way, your opinion is irrelevant to this conversation.

> drinking the libtard kool aid this hard

I own me, and you own you. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they're a tyrant. Government breaks this ownership and having an economy enforced by the violence of the state is inherently immoral.

>unbiased research

Standard argument of conspiracy theorists and nutjobs. A friend was trying to tell me the same bullshit about Putin and how the western media controlled by the USA is just painting him as a borderline dictator and how I should liveleak forums as a reliable news source. .

Oh I see you've already been persuaded to think that only poor white trash or extremely rich vote republican. There's no hope for you if you believe everything the libcucks try to brainwash you to believe.

>shitskin immigrant

Says the offspring of illegal immigrants.

In reality, the Democrats are the party of the rich

>great
>saggy ass titties

That's John Cena.

>western media controlled by the USA is just painting him as a borderline dictator
They do though. He has like an 80% approval rating in Russia.

> illegal
> parents immigrated legally after WWII

Stay jelly Juan. Don't you have a lawn to mow?

>Government

Right because only the government can rule your life since you are a billionaire free of any economic restraints.

> saggy

Found the virgin

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

> am actually in the military
> actually knows what an invasion looks like

Sucking the conservatards cock that hard

How is it in their "self-interest" to vote for the democratic party that will tax everyone more and only help the "minorities"?

Why did Carolina even a dress this though they brought it to the forefront

>He has like an 80% approval rating in Russia.

Yes, because he controls the Russian media like in the good ol'days of the USSR.

> in the military
> is a libcuck

Sure kid

FUCK OFF!!!!!!! screw everything about cis domination & able-body culture!!!! how often do I have to tell you to respect that you can be fat & healthy, you middle class-normative ageist!!!!!!! I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT TRANS* ACTIVISM, YOU SMALLFAT-ELITIST SEXIST!!!!!!!! YOU LITERALLY MAKE ME FUCKING SICK!!!!!!!! CONSENSUAL PIV INTERCOURSE IS ALWAYS FUCKING RAPE, YOU ABLE-BODY-ELITIST LOSER!!!!!! unfollow me right now.

This is a great election, historic certainly. We'll either get our first woman president, our first jew president or our last president.

>> parents immigrated legally after WWII

So what native American tribe accepted them?

You can't argue any good points so you attack grammer

Because the lgbt tyrants wanted to make an issue of it and conservatives responded, then the lgbt got butthurt because the state government sided with the majority conservatives in their state. The lgbt made their bed, and now they have to lie in it

No it's not a choice it's a disease in style with a Zombie-virus, but instead of turning into zombies they turn into gays.

>RCEME
>Afghan vet
> i believe in technocracy

Engineering backround---left and right wing politics is a man made invention that is playing you hard

She's not a liberal though she's

NIGGERS.....TERRORISM.......MURICA

How do you know your not just spouting western propaganda? I've never seen evidence of that. Please cite sources.

Where's the nigger meme?
>No job
>7 kids from 8 different fathers
>Government gives more money the more children you have, the less you work.
>Live in gubment housing next door to 3 generations of same family.
>Spends more more on cclothes, jewelry, and car accesories than child support.
>Supplements welfare entitlements with crime; drug dealing and robbing, thefts.
>Votes Democratic because of handouts; still poor after 50 years of handouts.

>implying having a nanny state is in anybodys interests

One decent chick in picture the rest are a bunch of dudes or fat ugly American pigs

Kek, whites invaded and conquered the redskins, it was not immigration in the modern sence you cunt

no country was here
so they were not immigrants during the time of the natives

also what makes a native American more native than a settler?

both came here from a another land

> implying the native Americans were the first indigenous people of the U.S.
> implying they didn't trade their land away
> implying the native Americans have any relevance to illegal shitskins like yourself

Get to trimming my bushes Juan. There's 60 other shitskins I could hire instead

ARs are like $450

SCUMBAG AMERICUNTS
I BET THEY WILL GET BOMBED...FROM THE INSIDE

KEK

>Implying voluntarily trading with people who provide me a service makes me a slave
>Implying economic restraints maintains self ownership
>still that stupid

less if you built it yourself

Blacks just riot occasionally, they don't revolt. They don't want to cut off their food source like animals at a zoo.

Why do Europeans have a weird fetish with America shitposts?

Truly both our nations have oddities