Can't leave spawning planet atmosphere without $50,000,000,000 Space Tourism DLC

>can't leave spawning planet atmosphere without $50,000,000,000 Space Tourism DLC

>no respawning

>extremely long loading times (I waited 13.82 billion years just to get born)

>Outrageously long tutorial sequence lasting 18 years

Universe is confirmed worst fucking game to ever be released. Prove me wrong.

Real sex though..

Back story is pretty baller tho

>spawn randomly with "autism" debuff

what the fuck, is there any way we can contact the devs about this glitch? other people have spawned with worse, too.

>Sometimes killed on spawn

What about that one?

Really? What is it?

Anyone got cheat codes?

There's no mods though, which is nice. There are some local vigilanties trying to uphold some code of law but they're generally incompetent and spread thin. As long as you keep your shit secret you can do pretty much anything.

And where the fuck is the singleplayer mode and modding community?

You have to admit, the community is REALLY dedicated. I mean, just look at North Korea and the Soviet Union!

Graphics are really good tho
+ The sex is amazing if you do not spawn with the "beta" debuff

World War 2 was the best fucking episode, no question. Especially the Japanese Empire.

Single player: psychopathy. All other players appear as npc.

Modding community: Science, Engineering.

The quests are absolutely dreadful. They're extremely repetitive and require the utmost attention to detail. You can only get the fun ones if you grind education and physical activity skills up to 100, and even then, you'd be lucky if you got anything fun.

What was the hardest level? If you ask me, it would be the Black Plague. Fuck that level. I died too many times.

you should of bought the multi-dimension dlc

There's so many debuffs it's insane. And they made it fucking Pay to Win, so some people skip the Debt Slave phase entirely!

>died too many times
>missing the point
Wasted trips.

The fanbase is the worst part.

>favorite part of any game is exploration
>no fast travel
>makes in extremely expensive to go anywhere
>wage slave
>child +1 debuff
>wife +1 debuff
>too many mouths to feed, interest was a terrible feature
>have to stay in same place looking for new quest, all pay the same or worse