How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.groopspeak.com/report-trump-didnt-give-donated-money-to-veterans-groups/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/veterans-charities-reportedly-receive-fraction-money-raised-by-trump-event.html?intcmp=hpbt1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's right

mentioning fucking vets is such a bullshit yank way of pretending some pink haired bitch cares about anything but herself

america was never great!

/thread

It's just an opinion, so, I'm not butthurt. We're in the land of freedom, remember?

I think you'll find thats 'land of the fee'

what the fuck have animal doctors got to do with america being great?

Is it usual for an employee to use their position to make a political statement in US like this? Could damage the business allowing a non neutral stance like that at work.

if Americas so bad she should go live in Africa

she has a point

the girl on this picture is 100% right.

We'll she's a nigger who works at home depot, so I can see how she thinks that.

But it is great in the sense that, if she were not a lazy nigger, she could learn a trade or get an education and join the upper middle class.

But, she wont.

>krystal
ಠ_ಠ

America was objectively greater prior to 1995, when we joined the WTO and decided it would be a good idea to outsource our economy based on some voodoo econ theory most likely invented by a corporate shill

one of the largest slave owning countries
largest percentage of prisoners to population
land of freedom covered in people in chains

>Sup Forums neckbeards getting mad because not everyone likes racist drumpf

Kill yourselves drumpf lovers

Guilty by SJW regulation 439.a.ii: No free speech that could offend anyone.

Punishment: Death by public stoning

Go back to africa, ooga booga.

The nigger is correct.

It all comes down to niggers.

>everyone can join the middle class!
The middle class is an illusion so that the working class fights itself.

It's 2016 you filthy racist.
Now kill yourself.

100% agree

trips confirm

It's 2016 in america you filthy cuck, stop being a PC libtard.

Why are black people so religious?

Because the police beat the Hell out of them.

I'm surprised her manage let her wear that
corporations usually have a strict "no political clothing" policy

no its not usual, but then again it doesnt have to be political. She could just be making a general historical argument, which she is on the winning side of.

kek

>one of the largest slave owning countries
I've never met one, been here my whole life
>largest percentage of prisoners to population
Seychelles has more. Also, 25% of them are 'undocumented migrants'
>land of freedom covered in people in chains
Because you thought school was for tools, now you feel like you can't get ahead in life.
Sucks to be you.

>biggot gets mad that people have different opinions
>tells people to kill themselves
>uses term for political candidate invented by a liberal shill
hows that establishment cock taste?

hick spotted

if i could choose to move anywhere in the world I would take it.

Sucks being poor and unable to raise money to be able to move your life.

"We have freedom of speech."

"SOMEBODY STOP HER, SHE HAS AN OPINION!!!"

Berniefag detected

Your right it's 2016 like I said and there is no room for human filth like you so why don't you either start behaving like a civilized person or get lost.

Theres a big difference between the mentality of a wage slave trying to make ends meet and a family of four on a $60,000 household income.

>Wearing baseball caps indoors

Amercans need to be purged.

She's legally allowed to have an opinion.

However, I am also legally allowed to call her a lazy nigger for having said opinion

the middle class becomes the lower class if everyone is in it.

Someone has to work at homedepot...are you going to chastise anyone who works there?

just drive to canada and ask for political asylum, everybody would understand if you flee the US

Oh right. I'm just surprised she's allowed to do that regardless of it's intent.

And?

USA sucks

objectively

Show me how?

Anyone who cant afford a Ferrari and annual trips to the islands is now lower class amirite?

I agree.

And no, I don't chastise everyone in it. I interact with hourly laborers daily, most of them are good hard working people.

I just don't much care for people who bitch about it without trying to better themselves.

It's true so why get mad at it? No one can answer WHEN America was supposedly "great".

Are you calling most of america uncivilized?

He's not wrong you know.

Actually, she's a representative of a private corporation- home depot has the right to make her remove the hat while at work.

If you're trying to sound intelligent, please brush up on grammer. That run on sentence made you sound like a liberal buffoon.

So when you go inside places you carry your hat? Working at home depot requires you to go inside and back outside constantly you ignorant fuck stick.

niggers gonna nig, fuck that she-boon nignog

Real median household income peaked between 1995 and 2000. The negative effects of joining the WTO were masked by the dot com boom. Once that was over though, its pretty hard to mask the fact everyone is poorer now than they used to be on average.

Absolutely. Ithe is true that they can remove her for wearing it.

Most people tend to forget that their employment is contingent upon following the company'said policies.

Yes when you work for a private company then you must obide by their dress code or get fired which I hope she try's to fight Home Depot and gets fired like a fucking nigger. Go back to Africa if America isn't great for you.

>I've never met one, been here my whole life
I was talking historically.
>>largest percentage of prisoners to population
Im sorry the US has the largest prison populations with one of the highest rates.
US 2,193,798 >Because you thought school was for tools, now you feel like you can't get ahead in life.
>Sucks to be you.
History major graduating this year, going onto grad school. You are mistaken
CHINA 1,548,498
RUSSIA 874,161

I actually agree with you. It made several references in a single sentence, giving it the feeling of a run on.
I was left unsatisfied when I read it.

The middle class exists so that the lower class has something to 'work up too' and the middle class is told that the lower class is blamed for any problems creating infighting to protect the capitalists from their workers because in reality both 'classes' work for the capitalists.

thats just not how it works

I don't care if she wears it as long as I can wear my "Cant We Just Ship the Niggers Back" hat to work.

If I was her boss I'd also make her pay for a new apron and tell her not allowed to draw on it either. And I'd make her take all the stupid jewellery off.

Maybe she's a student?

>Go back to Africa if America isn't great for you.
Yeah, you hear that, everyone? Love it or leave it. Never criticize anything. That's what made American great!

Yes but Home Depot is like the liberal shitstain of home improvement places. It feels like the apple store when I went in there.
I stick with lowes and menards, bitch where a hat like that there and she'll get it knocked off her weave wearing head.

Im sure this came down to a manager allowing it. Corporate will be unhappy but is unlikely to fire her because it would seem racist. She will probably be asked to never wear it again.

She's clearly working the cash register.

Bullshit, 'America was never great'.

America was the land of opportunity, a land of new beginnings.
It meant gaining religious freedom. It meant gaining a new life.

>but m-muh enslaved fo'fathas

We've had emancipation for a loooong time. You keep tugging on that, but you're just grasping at straws, because I can almost guarantee that pretty much no black-person born in America and usually says this little quip is just a lazy fuck.

>But wez slaves to da man an jail

Well then quit breaking the law and acting like a punk-ass motherfucker.

Just because the USA is a better place to live than Africa, doesn't mean people should stop trying to make it even better.

If everyone else owned their own planets, yes. It would seem that way to the people living in that society. Its not how much you have but how much others have compared to you.

Why? The only time you shouldn't wear a Baseball hat indoors is if you go into a School, Church, etc.

>implying they chose to come over to your shit country

This blows my fucking mind.......photographical evidence of a nigger working wow

I'm ok with working for capitalists.

They treat me fairly, provide me with benefits, and pay me a good salary that I can then reinvest to become independently wealthy.

Anyone who has a problem with it is just lazy.

I would never suggest firing her. She's working, just keep it appropriate is all. The customers don't care what she thinks they just want to pay for their stuff and maybe have a polite conversation with a neutral party.

Hey look he fell for the propaganda!

You know they have a garden center outside right? (With registers)

This.
Oh so very much this.

She isnt bitching about her job. I mean she is actively doing it. You are putting that on her.

>vets

news.groopspeak.com/report-trump-didnt-give-donated-money-to-veterans-groups/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/veterans-charities-reportedly-receive-fraction-money-raised-by-trump-event.html?intcmp=hpbt1

>History major graduating this year, going onto grad school. You are mistaken
OK, well don't come crying to Sup Forums in the future when you're poor because you chose to study History instead of Finance/Econ or STEM. If that's not something you plan on doing, I support your decision to study history 100%, but if you think you're entitled to high wages because you've spent so many years in school studying it, I will dispute that you have made a good decision.

Protip: as long as you have a 4 year degree you can go into real estate, where you can easily earn 6 figures after 5 years of experience or so

Spare us your commie fantasy bullshit. There are no overlords of the capitalist system plotting against the working heroes in some boardroom. People are free to move up and down the social and economic ladder in the USA, they just have to fucking WORK and be SMARTER. Lazy shit head pothead hippies seem to struggle with that idea.

your nightmare scenario where the people are controlled for a very specific few is in fact communist totalitarian governments like China.

>propaganda

It's not propaganda if it'shows true and I'm living it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

She's clearly indoors.

I dont think median household income denotes greatness. You could argue that average people had more economic freedom, but how could you say it was greater. Thats a value judgement and will always be subjective.

It's not a big conspiracy, it's just the way the system works, whoever exploits their workers more gets more profit and is more successful, it's literally a system the rewards exploitation.

This is the kind of shit people should actually get fired for. But she won't, because she's black, and HD knows it'd be a shitshow once somebody spins it into a more inflamatroy headline.

Oh, but that white male that made a passing statement on his private Twitter account, in his life outside of work? He's gotta go.

overreaction by a retarded person, wtf does it have to do with the vets?

not to mention, how great a country have been is very subjective and your opinion is protected, she have free speech

Thats why these guys are a race of slaves

I acknowledge that it doesn't work for everyone.

But the people it doesn't work for didn't put in the time and effort to achieve it. Plain and simple.

There's a difference between having a bias and having an opinion based on understanding.

You are talking if I already am complaining about it, its like you have a mindset that everyone is a whinny little bitch. I think thats on you dude.

So someone who grows up as an orphan has the same chance as become successful as someone born to a capitalist if they both 'try' the same?

Nobody fucking cares. This statement is absolutely true, because if you do care, you're probably a nobody.
>muh merica duh guhraytest

Yeah im sure thats what it will return to.

Exactly.

The world is not an anticollectivist conspiracy you moron. Your entire worldview based on generalizing entire classes makes no sense, half the point of capitalism is that decisionmaking is decentralized.

I feel like I don't give a shit, it's a stupid fucking hat

see

>mfw even niggers with their below average intelligence can see this but white americans can't