Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

funnier and less gay than i anticipated. works for me

That's... That's actually pretty funny.

Quite funny, actually. I can totally see it as a faux-anime, like WINX Club or Totally Spies!

The thing is that I can't imagine keeping this show running for three years. It'll be one year -tops- before they exhaust the same joke every episode.

Itt: One poster and me

what? i was the first reply and im not op lmao

Screenshot and prove it, pussy

Honestly, never seen an anime with this scenario before. Probably would have 2 seasons and a fairly large fanbase.

okay?

No you did it wrong. Either 0/10 b8, or horrible newfag.
Either way, gtfo

what am i meant to do, quote all my replies so they show up as (You)? my english is not good so i tend to lurk, never post. im procrastinating from doing shit for university lmao

Exactly, now screenshot it.

there, not bait. now tone down the autism, thinking the post is good does not mean that i am OP you retard.

You missed OPs post

Youre fucking retarded. You quote all the posts on the thread, screenshot it to show you're not posting all of them

my bad. here

Fucking hell top kek.
Top retarded anime I like the idea

I actually laughed out loud, OP. I thought it was going to be some faggot shit.

anyways sorry for derailing op. if that was actually thought up by you instead of just copy and pasted from tumblr or some shit good job

I mean , english is not my native language, and I literally sperg out ''stupid'' in my native language laughing hard af.

Thanks for the kek