A recent through saw an OP thinking about suicide

A recent through saw an OP thinking about suicide.

This gives me an idea for a thread.

All the older people here help the youth.

Youth post your questions or shit thats pissing you off and you'll probably find any older person browsing this board will be able to relate or give advise.

I'm 27. Not exactly rich but living comfortably in my own place with gf and good job.
There is life if you can push through. Dont kill yourself.

14 yo here

Girl likes me,i dont know what to actually do.

Not even sure if i like her or not.

Some advice?

Extra note: Yes,im underaged to be here. Calm down.

focus on being friends go ahead why not. remember dont ask fr nudes imediatley

fuar thats a tough one to give advise for.

I was about to type "at 14 it doesnt realy matter" etc.
But when thats your life then yes, it does.

So. if youre 14, and you have a girl that likes you. And you maybe like her. Maybe you should give it a chance.
Probably the best thing for me to say would be maybe you could be a bit maturer about it. Tell her you'd like to spend more time with it and junk before being ZOMG FACEBOOK OFFICIAL.

Chicks should in theory like that you are acting maturer than your age.

^In saying that though chicks are cray.

Yeahh, laik, dees nudding u ca do. and ur like, 14 soooooooo, i cant talk to you, dont want FIBI on my pooper again.

Thanku for the advice
Gonna probly go and message her.

Talk stuff out a bit.

Oldfag here, you're all a bunch of faggots. Kiss your sister.

Rule 2 b&, this isn't a teens problems board

im 16 i've liked this girl for 2 years and she invited me to prom a couple days ago, after speaking to some mutual friends they said the invite was non romantically

what do?

I'll write a story to bump.

>16
>Life up until this point (teen years) was hell. Frequent suicide thoughts.
>Parents never loved me.
>Boohoo daddy issues etc
>Move out and stay with a relative.
>Become a bit of a hermit, smoke too much weed. No job.
>I was happy with my life though.
>Relatives staying with actualy cared about me.
>While this isnt the ideal way to live. I was happy and it wasnt forever.

And heres the important part for you lonelyfags.

>Maybe thinking on it now living like that helped me stop desperately wanting attention and care.
>After a year of living this lifestyle get part time job.
>Make a couple friends. Not a social butterfly because introvert.
>But the friends I have are genuine. And I made them because I stopped being such a tryhard.
>Start talking with girls that I went to school with.
>They are actualy interested in spending time with me. Me. A nerdy stoner loser that works a part time job, goes home, smokes weed and watches anime.
>get girlfriend
>Girls like me for being me. Not trying to be someone I am not. Mind you its during this period in life I learned to like not complete hide my powerlevel. But learn not everyone gives a fuck about anime and video games.

I dunno I guess this story is for the ones who think it will never get better..

Ask her directly.

It will be scary as shit. But even if the answer isnt what you want and you feel like shit. You'll feel better than if you go and play along the charade.

I second this mans post, all you newfags need to get the fuck out.

take it to /r9k/ faggot

No?

No, fuck new figs.

Sage in these underage fields

You are blessed with your youth, my dear friend. I wish I was 14 again, to fuck girls and boys, instead of being just a guy with a lot of empty headed friends.

Is this Sup Forums?

Also, underage b& for everyone.

thank user. maybe ill ask her if we get some time together alone at the prom

So what? Just go, have fun, dance.

Not every interaction with a girl needs to be romantic.

Good luck with that man,that might hurt more than what im going to do

Extra note: its 12 am right now,so im going to try tomorrow.

Perth fag also?

What you doing tomorrow bruv?

Oldfag checking in. 30. Married. Good job. Life's worth living. Not by much sometimes. But, overall. A month ago I wanted to die. My best friend an hero. This month I got a raise and looking like I get to buy my dream house.

This one.

i wonder why my father didnt teach me to jerk off i mean hes way more experienced and could show me some tricks
or not ?

Suggest being nice to her. Maybe flirt a little and try her out for a first girlfriend if you can tolerate her. If you don't like her though make it clear you don't want her. Rejection sucks but if u lead her on and then turn her down you are a bigger piece of shit than most /bros.

>I'm 27

So, what are your questions for the older people?

It could also be the case that she just said it was non romantic because she was embarrassed and trying to save face, she could still want the D user

Thanks for the advice.
Possible outcomes to consider

If she asked you to promote she wants the d. Don't overdo it but be polite. See where it goes. It's all you can do.

Sorry about your mate.

Grats on the positives though.

checking in, 29, i live comfortably buying and selling stuff.
good luck, that shit can be rough but you live through it. i had a girl basically beg me to go to prom and ended up it was because her ex was there with someone else..
i sucked with women early, but about 20. now i get laid enough it causes strain with my guy friends.

about 20 i figured it all out*, fucking computer.

No problem. Also like other user said. Maybe she doesn't want the school knowing she wants the d. Especially if u haven't said u like her yet. Also, go and have fun like other other user said. YA ain't gotta swoon every chick. Can have fun and maybe date a friend of hers. Any social interaction with chicks is a good idea at your age.

What is OC?

Original content

37 old here. In my experience it doesn't get any better. The older you get the more responsibilities get piled on you. Things get tense.

Women may be your whole purpose at a young age but they aren't worth the never ending stress they cause. Get a good fleshlight or two and call it good.

You find out material crap is only useful to distract yourself from the stress for a brief moment. And even then the distraction is brief and weak. You can feel the stress just behind the distraction trying to break through and bury you again.

Can't talk to friends about it, they just get weirded out and distance themselves from you. Therapists just want your money and are happy to let you sit there and they pretend to listen wile offering nothing in return.

Don't get old. It isn't worth it.

How does one start life on day 1 after highschool graduation? Also, how does this newfag keep track of threads?

Thanks /bro. Small possibility it was an accident as that gun was fucked up. And he was the happiest guy I'll ever know. I've found copious amounts of vodka and beer every night hekp, but I gotta quit that shit soon. Life's a real cunt at times...

Try clover,you can pin threads aye.

But that's gay, u fag

Sage

ja alot of people would probably relate.

The heartbreaks at that age can be overwhelming.

thanks guys. I might just do that

Thats rough man.

>be me, 16
>beta fag but also like a confident 8/10 but secretly insecure as shit
>confused as to whether or not people really care about me
>sick of being teenage cliche
My question is how do I go about convincing my momma I need therapy?

Thanks user, I was considering getting old but you changed my mind. I'm gonna be one of those 69 year old diaper wearing fetish cucks

Saged

Lol, pretty rough go /bro. It's not easy, but try going out and having some fun. Life won't get better unless you rope that mutherfucker and hang on.

Thats a hard one man.

I mean if you genuinely feel you need it, press her about it.

But you may have to wait until you leave school, have a job and can pay for your own sessions.

"Hey ma, I feel like life sux. Give me therapy so I don't kms"

Last year I killed myself and I've always regretted it.