ITT you post a girl you know irl and anons will tell you what would they do to her

ITT you post a girl you know irl and anons will tell you what would they do to her.

>replies get replies
>post moderately good quality pic
>get creative

bumpity bump guys

Her

What a cute girl would have her on her knees sucking away on my cock and have those cute face just looking up with me l would blow my load all over her face then invite my friends to take their turns with her

>do

Would spike her drink tie her down and have friends round for a gang bang with anal deepthroating and ass licking then we would all cum in her mouth and hold her nose so she couldn't breathe

Do her

Would use her hair as a handle and face fuck her till I cum down her throat

Push her against the wall and choke her while fingering her, pull down her pants with my throat around her neck and slowly fuck her ass until I cum inside her

>replies get replies

you know her? wow, she's cute af dude.
I'd force her on the ground and make her deepthroat my hard cock until she's gagging on it and the tears are running down. I'd then bend her over her bed hike up her skirt, spit on my cock and fuck her tight little butthole until she's gaping and then I'll cum inside her

Fuck her In the away team locker room, and have one of her teammates sit on her face

Fuck yeah I know her, she is an absolute slut and love to hear what other people would do to her.

Have her finish her homework and clean her bedroom before her 9pm bedtime.

I'd throw her on the floor pushing her head against the carpet and ripping her panties off then while still holding her down aggressively finger her until she's dripping then stick my cock in until she cums

pull her by the hair and make her suck me off and then yank her shorts down and fuck her until she begs for me to stop

push her on the ground and fuck her ass while tugging at her hair, then flip her around and make her do the splits until I creampie her pussy

aussie? post bikini. scored with her?

hey, that was great user

Very nice go on

id make them go down on each other and both suck me off at the same time, then have them give rimjobs to each other as i finish all over

Would not resist the urge while she's at practice walk over and stop her put my hand around her throat and start kissing her while we're kidding I undress her aggressively with my other hand while all of her friends watch the throw her her down and flip her over and fuck her doggystyle while she's moaning loudly and her friends watch as she is repeatedly penatrated
>do mine

Get her drunk and dare her to flash me her tits. Then when she does, grab them roughly and suck on her nipples. Then I'd lift up her skirt, tear a hole in her panties, and make her bounce up and down on my dick until I finish inside her cunt.

pull her arms behind her back and tie them together with her headband, slowly peel off her skirt and lick her pussy until she's wet enough for me to shove my cock in her; grab her arms while fucking her from behind and finish on her face

Would throat fuck mercilessly until I came down her throat

untie her bikini and have her sit on my face while she sucks me off, then have her ride me until I cum on her tits

no way you know that chick in your pic related user. I find it really hard to believe, she's like model or something dude.

I'd make her crawl around on all fours with a butt plug in while I forced my cock down her throat, Then when it was covered in spit I would fuck her arse until she was screaming then pull out, put it in her pussy and blow a huge load in there all while choking her

would lay her down on that macinhe and open a hole in that yoga pants, then i'd fuck her trhough there while all people in the gym watch us. when i finish, i'd let every man there do the same

saving i see would use all of her holes there in front of her friends, make each of them lick her pussy

Lay her on the bench, rip her shirt off, and titty fuck her until i cum in her eyes.

>>left

yeah she started doing some modeling jobs after high school

she's hot I'd drug her and use her as my cum bucket for one month. Then I'd sell her to a group of niggers who'll skullfuck her mercilessly while I watch.

Drag her into an alley by her hair and rape her holes as she begs for mercy

her sister

she looks like a tight fuck. Would grab her by her waist and chloroform her before finally taking her to an abandoned warehouse where I'm pound her sweet little ass all day long. Then I'd force her to gobble up mydick while I take pics only to force her to do it all over again in the future.

>pic related, it's

Make left fuck right in the ass with a strapon

Damn, got more of the sister? Nudes?

Would push her face into the pillows and pound her round little ass until I came

i would make them 69 each other until they're covered in their juices, then make out on my cock together and cover their faces in cum

Right gets titfuck while left rides her face making her suck her asshole. Make out with left while middle sucks on my asshole and licks my taint. Cum on rights face and make the other two whores lick it off.

fuck rights tits, make left finger / eat my ass, and cum on middles teeth

would turn her around and force her against that mirror, then pull down those pants and her panties and go to town on her ass. fuck her hard, spanking her and pulling her hair till i pullout and cum all over her ass

would love to meet her in that beach, take a walk and talk about everything, and then go to swim a litte and fuck her discretly there in the water. and after i cum inside her pussy, we'd get out to another walk with noone suspecting a thing

any1?

Holy shit I want to just choke that bitch with the whiney face until she really starts crying then rape her nice ass wow

make her keep the dress on

pull her skirt up and fuck her asshole until she cries

bust all over her tits and face and slap her with my cock

That was meant for her

Who wants a go?

Would dress her in chav clothes, hand cuff her and fuck her against the wall while calling her names and spitting in her face.

I'd force her on the ground and make her deepthroat my hard cock until she's gagging on it and the tears are running down. I'd then bend her over her bed hike up her skirt, spit on my cock and fuck her tight little butthole until she's gaping and then I'll cum inside her

thoughts on ?

Would dress her up in leather thong/bikini, physically abuse her for a while before pushing her into a walk in closet, closing the door behind me and hatefucking her and cumming inside her.

Spread my ass cheeks and make her tongue my asshole while i fap till i cum on the ground and make her lick it up