Do you love Korea?

Do you love Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/12/11/fukushima-cops-korean-man-destroyed-stone-statues-at-shrine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only northern one.

Because it reminds you of your level of your 3rd world country?

Why do people start bullying if someone disagreeing with their point of view?
Nope. I just love soviet aesthetics like commieblocks etc.

So yes.

Maybe you are right idk. I hate USSR and communism at all, but commieblocks and empty streets looks so fucking awesome tho.
And it really reminds me about 70-80s in USSR.
I dont wanna start this brawl about 1st/3rd world countries, you live better than Russia and that's not a problem here, but stop fuck over us for our government economic and geopolitical failures.

I do. They are a minority here. Really polite and cool. Can't say the same about chinks.

Shut up dumb commie

why would i love the shitty japan

Yes!

Why you call me a commie for my love to USSR architecture style, brit?

I call them how I see them.

No
>Just yesterday Korean man was arrested for destroying over 100 statues at shrines in Japan
>much worse than ISIS

tokyoreporter.com/2016/12/11/fukushima-cops-korean-man-destroyed-stone-statues-at-shrine/

GOOD

No, they are roaches like the chinese. Also very superficial.

Better than Brazilian then

Nah, but I love Korean women.

No, I'm afraid of witchcraft, shamans and cults.

they draw good lesbians, so sure.

I love Korea!

나쁘지 않아

they are fun to play as in Civ 5

no

> t.Pedro Makuhita

I love korean carpentery

how do you differentiate them from the Chinese? And can normal citizens differentiate Koreans form Chinese?

I like it i guess
I dont know much

I like kmovies and kpop girls, i guess. Anything else is quite shitty

I like kimchi because it contains a lot of lactic acid bacterias.

who is this boner condoner

>and Korea has been suffering from stomach cancers: the highest rate among all OECD cunts kek

Let's eat Yakiniku without vegetable

worse than ISIS?

main cause to any kind of cancer related to eating/digestion is an alcohol/nicotine and not food.

Yeah it's breddy good.

>a dirty Brazilian calling other nations people roaches

Every fucking thread about Japs or Koreans, some dude has to come along and bitch about the other country. If you hate them so much, fight them already.

Go take care o your wife, cuck.

Korea is pretty shit unless you're super wealthy.

The country is falling apart economically although the people are loathe to admit/show it. We put on fancy airs and pretend like we're superior etc. etc.

Standard shit for east asians except that we lack the drive of the chinks and we lack the intellect of the nips.

I suppose we're only winning culturally except we're most known for our slutty women and twink boys.

All in all pretty shit. Anyone who tells you otherwise has either never been to Korea and lived there or is just trying to fool you

t. gook who lived there for 10 years and went to school there

nice try satoshi

Where were you when N. Korea won?

>selfhating

see u on the news, cho

Only correct answer

You're either a kid living off mommy and daddy's money most likely in Van

OR

You're literally 2nd generation who has only ever visited Korea for vacation. Hell even in Cali these fuckers annoy me the most raving about Korea when they can barely speak the damn language with a heavy western accent.

Nah I don't give a shit, I just tell it like it is. Most Koreans I know that actually do live in Korea share the same sentiment sans the shit about nips and chinks. That said I hate chinks the most followed by [spoiler]curryniggers[/spoiler]

I don't like yellow people.

that ivan said

>capsaicin in hot red peppers is too stimulus

or I'd rather eat Korean Whale steak desu

t. Gook who hates himself
stupid american desu.

Unique and nice food. try it.