Fs damn my parents for not getting me circumcised

Fs damn my parents for not getting me circumcised
>wake up to this every morning
Fml

Take a shower before going to bet you sick disgusting fuck.

what is moisturising

Just shower you lazy pig

>going to bet

>raging @ parents over post-fap cum flakes

lol

this

hey mom hey dad fuck you for not mutilating my penis at birth

train your foreskin to stay back all the time so the head stays dry and bare like with a cut dick. It's what the japanese do and it'll fix your cleanliness problem

>OP thinks circumcising would make his micropenis larger

I'm not circumcised either and wet dreams suck with a foreskin, wake up with an itchy crusty dick mang

You can get the surgery now, if you want.

You can also have it completely amputated for even lower maintenance.

It's 7 inches hard you demented fuck! The skin is so tight and sore when hard tho, that feel when not circumcised fsfs

>dry bare like cut penus
You people must think clean circumcised penises have scales or some shit

Multiplying by two again?

What de fuck, how can you wake up to that every morning. Dont you shower disgusting piece of shit? I sometimes skip a shower cause showering everyday isnt good for the skin but what the fuck it looks like you havent showered in a whole week.

DO NOT DO THIS! Even if your asexual, people who get their dick removed always seem to regret it, even if they don't have sexual desires they meet someone and have a connection, kills them to not be able to please them sexually

Checked

But gay men have aids in their assholes

The funny thing is you can go and get circumcised if you want to but once it's done it's done. Your parents made the right choice.

Why would anyone get circumscribed, just wash your dick, but to be fair I have eczema on my nob and I wish I could somehow just remove the helmet it gives me grief, dermol dried it mate

I agree with you.

Oh shit, I have eczema on my elbows sometimes and that sucks enough. Can't imagine it on your dick :/ Bad luck dude.

Haha you must not ever fucking wash yourself, I'm uncut and it would take like a week+ for that to happen to me. Go ahead and mutilate your genitals though, it's a free country. Still won't make you cleaner.

>being this microscopic