This is my ass, yesterday i had a surgery and removed a cyst right above my asscrack and this is how it looks now

this is my ass, yesterday i had a surgery and removed a cyst right above my asscrack and this is how it looks now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spread cheeks for a better look

Time stamp with you fingering hole

If you had surgery it would be sutured up. Sage.

timestamp or gtfo

What you couldn,t do that urself?
You needed an...... ass-cyst

I think they fill it with gauze or other bullshit and cover with additional gauze. Let it heal on its own

it is supposed to be ''open'' like that because then it will heal better. i dont know why cuz it looks fucking disgusting and it fucking hurts

Disinfectant, nigger, you know about it?

Rebumping for spread cheeks or finger in the hole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilonidal_cyst

I think i may have this too :(

This is nothing. I had two cysts removed in september, 2015. Still not healed fully. After surgery they were 2 and 4cm long, respectively. And 2cm deep.

Timestamp& sharpie in butt

Had one on my arm for a bit.

Well, drain it and clean it, and apply fresh antibiotic. You don't need to show us your ass, just take care of yourself.

Gold

time to sit carefully and lie on your front for a while

Had the same thing. Its called a pilonidal cyst I believe.

It gets hugeband it fucking hurts. I luckily caught it early and only had a small procedure done. They just sliced it open and squeezed all the nasty shit out.

Speedy recovery OP

roll

reroll

I can timestamp now cuz its all covered up in bandage and everything is coverd up

Keep it clean with salt water. Bath. Or if you only have a shower soak gauze in salt water and use it to clean the area.

i had one of these, pain was brutal. luckily all i needed was antibiotics and it slowly went away.

Timestamp on bandages

the positive thing about this is that they shaved my ass. its shiny and soft :^)

If you do, I urge you to go see a doctor and get surgery. I had it somelike in the wiki picture. But I was in the middle of exams and stuff so I just cancelled my appointment. This was with the information from my doctor that waiting with surgery wouldn't matter. Time passes. I basically have two holes right above my ass and I am in great pain one night. And I mean.. worst pain in my life pain. I couldn't sleep. I cried. No painkillers worked. The only thing that helped SLIGHTLY was bending over my bedside and let the sun shine on my asscrack. Anyways.. same morning I saw my doctor and he urged me to the hospital immediatly. I waited for hours but finally got the surgery. Had to have people over my apartment every day to clean it. Shit was painful the few 4-5 times. After about 10 visit we agreed I could clean it from then on now. So here I am.. almost 9 months after, still not fully healed. But have had no pains since those visits.
I can only recommend to get surgery before it gets too complicated. Its painful and obviously embarassing. Good luck!

only if that would help the wound, you literally see doctors doing this shit on youtube

I had a cyst removed in 2014. Double the size of that shit. Pussy ass op.

Had this myself. Open wound heals better. I also had some cloth-shit inside it for the puss and stuff. But yeah.. shit was painfull the first few days.

You mean 'fill it with antibacterial and steroidal creams to help the wound heal up'? Because, though Gauze sounds like a liquid item, it is actually a type of medical dressing, and I'm sure it wouldn't be healthy to stick it inside your flesh.

This is Sup Forums son. You speak for yourself. I want to fuck his new asshole.

happy? its all covered up

Lol this is exactly the same remedies I used to use. Not with the tape though. Good luck on your recovery bro

thanks my dude

Same shit they do for a gunshot wound. You can't sew it up.... didn't you ever see the soprano's?

My advice, take lots of baths. Long baths