Hey Sup Forums, should i join the marines or the sas? i heard both are powerful but i'm not sure which

hey Sup Forums, should i join the marines or the sas? i heard both are powerful but i'm not sure which.
my gf said men in the army are sexy, so i can join and also make 600k a year. which should i join Sup Forums?

Hahahaha
Haha
Ha
Hah hah hah
Hah ahhhh...
No
Just shoot urself. It,ll be the same if someone with ur gullibility actually joined.

fuck you. my brother is a lietenent in the marine force. he said it's hard but i can make it.

You can't just join the sas idiot. £38 grand for a Sgt sas.

i can join the sas if i want to my dad works there

I'm ex-SAS. The worst part about getting in is the initiation, I couldn't sit down for weeks after.

For one you wouldn't be telling anyone

Beat the clock?

Really? What colour is the boathouse in herrrrr-ferd?

buttsecks

Beat The Clock'? 'No1 Song in Heaven' was better.

600k ? Op's a fucking dumbass

>600k
In what, pesos?

you are liar. my dad is the letuenant General commander of the army green beret force recon seal team delta rangers

Show any proof at all

That sounds more legit than sas boy lol

If you score under 90 on asvab, be prepared to be scrubbing toilets for two years in the army. I seriously doubt you will get into either.

Is this bait?

Hey guys i know what op is talking about, im a army seal speacial recon swcc alpha force squadron 6. We recruit for SAs. Op is a prime candidate as sometimes we recruit nobodies.

Proof? I have to bear the physical testament of my service to this day.

My arse is like a clown's pocket, so there's your proof I'm true SAS, m8ey.

He can't spell lieutenant, so yeah bait..

you think im buffering kid? one call and the entire marine corp coast guard battalion delta six air force will be after you.

Yeah. This is Sup Forums. everything is Sup Forumsait.
>mfw even this comment

I'm still waiting faggot. Bring it on.

Its like a self perpetuating circle

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
I’ll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What she said

Checked

Thank you for this observation Sup Forumsro

The Girl Guides.