How do i make a schedule and what's the best way to stick to it instead of playing vidya...

How do i make a schedule and what's the best way to stick to it instead of playing vidya? Im trying to get my life together,

Bump for interest

Stop being a faggot, get your priorities straight.

Just do it, man. If you really want to change your life, you will. If not, then you'll fall back into doing nothing because you're weak minded. Nothing anyone says here is going to change you, it's you that it comes down to. Start excercising, find two jobs, actually go out there and look for a job. Not sit on your ass and apply online. Just start doing something. Join a sport of some sort or get a hobby like playing pool or bowling or something. Anything.

any advice on how to get organized? I'm literally stumped. Theres a lot i have to do any idk know how to start

need to get motivated, like really fucking good reason to do the thing you need to get done

hey vince

There's no magic secret bro. I'm 24 and have one semester left still before I graduate college because I'm such a terrible procrastinator.

You just have to force yourself to do things you have to do. No amount of Excel typed schedule sheets or post-its are going to make you shut the vidya down. Just strap up, get shit done, and wack off before bed every night.

Not too sure, man. Only tip I have is to make sure you get the hardest/longest task done first. Anything that'll cause the most stress, get that done, and then follow onto the small things. Other than that I'd say just to start doing them and organization will come along

take a sheet of paper
write "to do list" on top
write stuff you want/have to do on the paper

fucking faggot

1.Get off Sup Forums
2.Do something productive
3.??????
4.PROFIT!

Thanks. I'm just going to have to fucking come out and do it i guess. Im going to write out a list and just keep it in my pocket and try to do it. I just feel really fucked man and its hard to not give up, im fucking 25 and my fucking youth rotted away in fuckin prison.

Iv been out for a year but I feel like i cant fucking do shit and my dreams are over because im starting out too late. ahh fuck i really did kinda a secret success advice booklet or something but you're right, im just going to have to fucking do it. ehh i'll fucking try anyway i guess

I feel you Sup Forumsro, I'm the king of procrastination. I have like 0 drive, and I always put everything off till the last possible minute. I need some damn motivation. How the fuck do you faggots stay motivated and determined enough to not get bored of something and drop it?

>88
You go to prison for lynching niggers, OP?

procrastination.ca

This guy has studied procrastination for decades and doesn't have all the self help bullshit you normally see

He has a really good one on to-do lists that you can find somewhere on the podcast and he tells you what works and what doesn't and why so many people fuck up to-do lists

Rock on losers

You wont do shit, stop lying to yourself faggot

no nothing like that, it'll just say it was robbery and leave it at that.

Oh okay then, Hitler

I just want money to get a cutie gf

Money wont change the fact that you're a complete loser

Money is literally a reflection of success dumb fuck

You dont need money for a qt gf
You need money for a hooker

ayeeee thanks fag

Implying 90% of applications for work aren't online these days.

So you've been told your whole life, and so you believe. Money only has the power over you that you let it.