How the hell do men get raped by women?

How the hell do men get raped by women?
And how do they go on to throw a hissy fit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K38h0W2bZrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ever have a horse cock dildo forcefully shoved up your ass

I can understand that kind of sentiment from someone who never gets laid, but sometimes you don't want to have sex certain women.

Also, they can threaten to say that you raped them if you don't go along with it. Some women are really fucked up

i got raped by a realy fat girl once,
new years eve, i got blind drunk, fell asleep on floor
woke up and she was fucking me
technically rape
i punched her in the head and got on with my life

Sometimes chicks will do it for the sperm. Get knocked up and try to collect child support.

i must say that didn't happened to me

Or they'll steal sperm from condoms after consensual sex

You'd have to be really drugged in order for you to not be able to fight back

For me it was a dragon dildo...

Why cats?

This. KKK women raped niggas with sticks. Fucking barbaric, makes you appreciate classy gassing of nazis.

They keep hissy because everybody would be like: "yo you got pussy, be happy" and laugh at him for being sissy. The amount of shaming would be about the same as in feminist lies, but for real.

>be in college,
>fucked a girl like twice, told her I wasn't feeling it.
>About a week later I went to sleep alone in my bed
>she sneaks in and sucks my dick
>wake up to her riding me bareback (we'd always used condoms)
>Kicked her off my dick and out of my room.

I got raped and suffer from PTSD to this day. Lucky I didn't get AIDS from that.

No but seriously, women are crazy.

Tell me where you live OP

So I can stab you and kill you

That's why I always flush it afterwards. Sometimes I'll even fill it with water to the top just to make sure.

Too blinded by prejudice to realize the shaming is caused by the same patriarchy you refuse to acknowledge.

I've heard of men who get raped by small women which they can overpower and don't get drugged by her. How do you get raped by someone smaller and weaker than you? Just walk away.
And even then, it's not like it was a fat ugly girl. About 85% of skinny girls are attractive. Why would you not take that?

This happened to me about a year ago. Thankfully she's a slut and it ended up some other poor guys bastard.

This is why I burn condoms after use.

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU LIAR

ONLY WOMEN AND SOLDIERS ARE ALLOWED TO CONTRACT PTSD

lol y u so mad fag

No, soldiers aren't allowed anymore

That must smell really bad

I'm absolutely sick of the meme that rape causes ptsd in men, it's 100% impossible, all men like penetrating.

What about cops and firefighters?

youtube.com/watch?v=K38h0W2bZrQ

It doesn't even matter what we penetrate- holes in fruit, the space between the cushion and the base of the couch, it's all good

In high school I knew a guy who was "raped", lol. This chubby chick had a crush on him and he wasn't into her at all and he got near blackout drunk one day and she fucked him. He was pretty pissed about it afterwards, but he got over it.

Not as bad as a babies diaper.

>seeing what u did there

>girl takes out knife threatens to stab your fucking neck if you don't fuck her
>girl pulls gun will blow a hole bigger than her vagina into your head if you don't fuck her

it happens, unfortunately not to me but it happens

it was sarcasm

I'd welcome death, fuck any bitch that thinks they have power over me

Natural biological reactions being exploited by people in a position of power.

Erection does not equal consent!

There is no currency in playing the victim for a man. There's no point revelling in the victim position when it gains you no advantage. Thus men don't make a big deal out of it. Finding some part of your life that you can tell people you were victimised in is a huge social advantage, and a very desirable situation for women. Especially if you weren't ever actually victimised.

Kek

Go away ladnwhale, find a dick to suck

I could understand if he felt bad if that was the only chick he ever had sex with. But he's probably been with other women

That happened to me, she got me blackout drunk. I didn't even know it had happened with her till I got the paternity test request from domestic relations. Feels bad bruh.....feels bad

Mostly cause I would never have fucked this cunt knowingly.......but now I have to pay her for a kid I didn't want or concent to.

I don't know what that has to do with anything. I'd be pissed either way.

because for men it's not self-defense, it's sexual assault.

A guy in my area broke into a house and was knocked unconcious then bound in a room where the fat lady living there used him as a sex slave for 2 days before he got free