Why are you single (no wife, no gf) user ?

why are you single (no wife, no gf) user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce? Who dat

because women don't find themselves attracted to me.
but it's ok, i'm heading for arch-wizard anyway.

Because I literally have never tried to not be single.

How old?

Because i have garbage social abilities, and am only mildly attractive

You gonna sauce that shit or what nigger?

I'm unattractive and women generally are more shallow than men, despite them going on about the opposite.

26 in two months.

Fr my dude and I are waiting

Ever considered prostitute?

because I'm poor

i have a lot of friends who are girls, dont really like any of them. i still havent found a girl that i genuinely like

because i'm undesirable, as evidenced by my ex dumping me after we had sex the previous night

never argued or fought or anything

MIRD-142

This
Just pick up a pro and call it a day.

Also, checked

Because I'm not meeting new people

and that is going to help him how?

Except for the pony tail and the fedora

user is credit to team.

I don't know but I just got the sauce I needed so I'm out.

Small cock :/ kinda makes me not wanna talk to females.

because of my aggressive wife-beater attitude

no.
call me old-fashioned or a fag, but i can't get intimate with a person i have zero emotional connection with.

bitches don't care as long as you have fingers and know how to use them
generally in sex penises are overrated

Throws this fucking source down!

I'm a virgin, how would one use their fingers in best way for maximum pleasure

Chekd

I have no sex drive and therefore no reason to date.

Because I've yet to meet a girl worthy of me.

Sex and relashipship feel like a violation of my personal space.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
Here's the answer

It's all about finding the right spot and usually you can tell from their moaning when you hit it. Also going down on a girl has saved my self esteem a shit ton.

because I hate myself, so how could anyone else love me? Also, small penis, and fat. That's not helping anything.
Working on the fat part though.

What's pussy taste like?

Also i could never sustain a long term sexual relationship as i would need lots of solitary confinement and it would be unfair on a gf.

hello mr. assburgers

Depends if they've showered before. Typically by the time you get to it, it's at the end of the day so not the cleanest. Typically it can taste like a handful of pennies or a bag of sand.

Dude, I can't tell you how to finger a girl, you have to try and observe reactions. Also, it's very different depending on different girls. If you have a little stamina you can make a girl cum multiple times in a row easily, a feat no dick can achieve.

This one dude told me to use my thumb

So it's bareable or what? Just lick lick nomnomnom idk what a bag of sand tastes like

while he was fingering your butthole

bazinga

>idk what a bag of sand tastes like
fucking kek

Nah was just this old dude asked me if I wanted to know how to hit gspot

What? :/..

It just depends on the girl. Usually you can tell what it's going to taste like when you get a whiff of it. If it smells like low tide then run and hide.

Good idea, I'll try it in the future, but not with my current gf. She can't cum from clitoral stimulation, only vaginal. Her favorite thing I do is when I stick two fingers into her pussy and just repeatedly "curl" them in her insides.

why not?

Bad rep, ppl think I'm gay, suicidal tendencies, rumors abounding about me, etc.

Because i'm a loser that falls in love with taken chicks

Fuck I don't even wanna have to be in that situation id Prob dip if it smelled bad

No im not autistic. Just an extremly introverted.

it's a movie reference

First and only gf turned out to be asexual so we just stayed good friends. Every subsequent date has went to shit. Torn between going full wizard or becoming an hero

You stick thumb in and use like the webbed part in middle of thumb and index to rub the outside or whatever

A lot of times you can tell by the look of the girl if they keep themselves hygienically clean.

The sauce bru
what is the fucking sauce

I only plan on going for 10/10s so hopefully those sexy bitches stay clean

cant be arsed to deal with the constant bullshit you have to deal with in relationships

fwb(s) at all times, and as soon as they start acting like fucking cunts (pro tip they all will eventually) ill just break it off

having a charming personality and being handsome as fuck really helps this lifestyle, and im constantly slamming 20 year olds even though im 26 because i look their age, which is obviously also fantastic

ok

Because I believe Boxxy will notice me and be the perfect mate I've been hoping for

Mad

fat, broke, lil penis

Yall niggas hoping for a girl to come on to you is mothafuckkin smh
Aint nobody gonna come to yo ass when u believe in such high delusion
Nigga ina blox klp

Get in line behind me faggot

Fucked a 11/10 a year ago, best looking girl I've ever seen in person. Sex wasn't really as great, but I love the fact how pissed off my best friend is, who had always better looking girls than me.

Women would never come on to men.

100%

Decided to take a break from relationships to really get my life together and develop a career. After a couple of relationships that really crashed and burned after a while, I figure I should improve myself as a human and learn to really love myself.

I do have a boyfriend

Ever heard of sloppy seconds song i dont wanna be a homosexual.

Because I'm afraid to talk to girls

dickpics or gtfo

This.

Because I'm emotionally a wreck after my seven year relationship ended.

Nice man. I just like beautiful women would like to haz one to just look at really

How was it like being a Cuck

>(no wife, no gf)
did you really have to clarify what you meant by the word 'single'?

Kek scared of females. Seriosly tho never ever lets those parasites into your life.

She didn't fuck anyone else while we were dating.

>haz
>az
>z

That you know of. They sneaky like that man.

because I hate myself, so how could anyone else love me? Except for that pretty average looking and rich

Hey is it bad that I never experience love

True, and if I convince myself that she did I'll probably be better at getting over her.

I don't know if it was your intent, but I think you helped me by calling me a cuck.

Yes, i'm a boring guy

No. It's actually better. That way you never had to experience love lost.

She had many loads blown in her. Classic CUCK in denial

Have you TRIED to maintain any kind of relationship like that? The stress just about made me kill her. Twice.

Nope. I never have and proberly never will. Its not so bad. Get a good job and an awsome hobby.

Also drugs are way better then friends, family, co workers and sexual partners.

You weren't a cuck bro. Cucks want their gfs to do that shit. You just need to know it's not worth dwelling over.

Hey your right, no one ever told me that

MGTOW. That's why.

Totally agree on the drug part

being a cuck isn't so bad, as long as you also cheat on her

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK: IT'S THE BUZZWORD OF THE SEASON!!!!!!

Nah if she cheats it's not worth it id say, only if you do.

the career part is agreeable but not the drugs part but thank anyways

Fuck hoes and tricks

work 100%, study 50% and work out 3-5 times a week