Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Pls help me i want to know
Best cigarette?
strawpoll.me/10262690

Nobody voted newports?

Wtf is wrong with you

thepoorboyx gaming on youtube for reviews

why the guy is hairless? ah yes, it is cancer.

Nat Sherman's. New ports are fucking gross

Polo. Slim white polo.

nigger detected

pall mall reds

Can u just vote for evryone

because menthols are disgusting that's why

newport 100's
or
L&M menthol 100's

INB4 im a nigger

Marlboro 27's are the best that I've tasted.

None. Don't be a faggot.

No cigarette is best cigarette faggot
But hey, I got no prob with you slowing killing yourself!

thanks, man. i even sleep in smoke to kill myself faster

Every smoker deserves to die, you're fucking retarded, clearly it doesn't help to tell you what happens to you when you smoke.

As a non-smoker myself, you're a cunt. Fuck you faggot, get the fuck out of other people's business.

I smoke because I want to die sooner but not immediately.

Lucky's all the way man, fuck Red's.

It is my business, my retard dad smokes even though he know I have a lung disease. Smoking is terrible for the smoker AND for others around. I can't even walk down the street without coughing because some idiot thinks it's okay to smoke in front of me.
If you're dumb enough to just not listen when someone tells you how bad smoking is for you, then you simply deserve to die.

Muh dad, muh logical fallacies. Fuck off enlightened 16 year old.

If you seriously think smoking is justified, then you're just as retarded.
Even when I didn't know I had a lung disease I was already smarter than an adult, as a kid I never wanted to be around smokers.

Camel or nothing

Camel yellow got the best tobacco flavour, end of story. Malboro is too weak imo

I really like Marlboro, but ya can't beat Camel.

Lucky Strike taste good but they're to tightly packed

Just vape. Its cheaper and better for your health.e

I doubt many people who smoke care much about their health (like me).

I haven't vaped much but as far as I can tell it really isn't the same as a cigarette. Ya need that combustion.

Good if you wanna quit smoking cigarettes though

Don't start smoking faggot. That's coming from a smoker

>smarter than an adult

Yeah you sure seem 'smarter' than an adult, you ass clown. People with lung diseases piss me off and make me want to smoke. It's because of you lung diseased faggots I smoke all the time.

Take it from someone thats almost smoked for a decade
They are all shit, they are expensive, and they are only going to get more expensive. They don't make you look cool they just make your clothes smell bad and make you cold in the winter because nobody wants you smoking in their house.

Buy beer instead.

And do you go up to people and tell them you have a lung disease? Or should the just know?

No, they should know smoking is bad and that not everybody wants to inhale their smoke.
I hope you'll die of lung cancer.

Do they even still make Kents?

>2016
>cigarettes?

Op is a fag sucking on fags

Yeah man. Wave of the future. It's all about sucking robot cocks now.

Yeah I don't know why people these days still smoke. I saw this statistic before that said that 100% of people who smoke end up dying. I mean *scoff* if that isn't a reason to quit smoking I don't know what is.