This dude DDoSed me last night, for using a picture of his 'favorite anime waifu' in a chat room I went into...

This dude DDoSed me last night, for using a picture of his 'favorite anime waifu' in a chat room I went into. My router was down for ~10 hours because of this autistic fuck. Is there anything you can do? It's people like this that make the internet shit.

Also, that's an IP grabber link, as I now know. Don't go to it.

Shamelessly bumps my own post

bump [2]

Bump

bump

bump

stop bumping your own post autist we're not your personal army, go find his address and then kill his family while he sleeps and then let him live if you really want revenge

user, honestly Sup Forums has lost its righteous fury. Your best bet is Reddit. Atleast the people there say more than "not your personal army".

righteous fury? helping a faggot who probably pants through his mouth all day?

>wooops this faggot baited me and I fell for it, burn him Sup Forums

8/10 nice bait bro, gtfo, not personal army

I'm not OP you dipshit.
Also, Sup Forums used to destroy people indiscriminately because it was full of angry people who knew what it was like to be wronged.
Now it isn't.

literally all OP had to do was reset his IP and mr. skiddie wouldn't have been able to do shit. GG OP you got fucked over by a skiddie, you should sepuku in shame. No one is going to help your autistic ass.

No shit sherlock, my point still stands tho, you're a faggot just like OP. Noone here is anyone's personal army.

tried that, media disconnected, couldn't

nigga cant even reset his own router damn OP

>abuses someone's waifu
>gets shit on

Sucks to suck faggot, I'd wreck your shit for talking bout my girl negatively too, bitch.

>waifu
>girl

user pls you are a faggot

waifus are pretty cringey

Who was his waifu?

didnt talk negatively about her... i simply used a pic of her

suzuya or something.

he's not wrong though ever since that "not your personal army" raids have just almost stopped...

Lul, Rebbitor talking shit on Sup Forums. Go hang with the autists on Roddit then mate.
Sup Forums is NYPA, Sup Forums has always done the shit they feel like and nothing more.

>righteous fury
>significantly increases Sup Forums's threat generation

no, Sup Forums used to indiscriminately destroy people because they thought it was fun or funny to do so, not because they were a bunch of white knight SJWs

just ip resolve him online or if that fails call him and use netstat to get his IP then do what you will from there

thats not the reason for raids stopping. Its the millenial dumbfucks who go "Sup Forums pls halp me im a weeaboo faggot and some weeaboo faggot wronged me over weeaboo things"

If he actually had his shit together and set up a way to raid this dude, i'd bet there would be people who would do it, FOR THE LULZ FAGGOTS, NOT BECAUSE THEY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OP

basically this, raids dont happen on Sup Forums anymore because is just as bad if not worse than reddit at this point. BRB Sup Forums is basically 90%