Wtf is this formula?? its so damn hard

wtf is this formula?? its so damn hard

how i use it?

quadratic equation

unless you're in algebra you don't need it for anything

Use the quadratic when factoring/completing the square can't let you solve for x, nigga.

What if you need to complete a square?

Holy shit faggot I am 16 and its the easiest thing fag
>inb4 MODS REEEE

lil school boy equation thats what up

lol im 13 andi can use it , its not even hard

reported

It is just the general solution to the quadratic ax^2+bx+c. You can derive it by completing the square.

Douche.

This board is 18+ for good reason.
Thinking you're mature enough to bypass those good reasons is a sign of immaturity. Blatantly flaunting it is idiocy.

>its so damn hard
Try harder

(ax^2+bx+c) = (2x^2+5x+7)

-b (+/-) sqrt(b^2-4ac) / 2a = -5 (+/-) sqrt(5^2-4(1)(7)) / 2(2)

does this help, OP?

I am 7 and I know what this is Kappa

>I am 16
o boy

Also calculus. A shit load of math beyond algebra needs this

It is a quadratic equation. You can use it to solve for x when you cannot factorise the quadratic equation. Using it you can find the roots which is where the parabola crosses the x axis on a graph.

That time of year again

MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the solution to a quadratic equation. You use it to get quads.

So the fuck what? That person came here at their own risk. Reporting them won't do shit to change anything

REPOWRTED!!!!

probably using incognito like a little pussy bitch

Unless multiple people report, then their IP address is banned. A 13 year old wouldn't have access to their router, and considering most ISPs use a sticky assignment system for IPs, it wouldn't be easily evaded. I don't know if you've tried using a proxy, but Sup Forums blocks most of them, and is always blocking more.

That's the quadratic equation. Used to solve quadratic equations which have no simple roots.

My roommate has been using it a lot recently in her calculus 1 class, which includes homework done online using a website which contains advertisements. I shit you not, online college classes now have video ads which cause your computer to lag and eat internet bandwidth. And this is at a major state university.

I realize that this shit isn't likely to change. I just hope that the companies who make the software and the people at the university responsible for adopting the software accept that they are hated, and understand that the hate they receive is well deserved.