Will he start over Alli against Slovakia?

Will he start over Alli against Slovakia?

I think he should.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3w7m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wilshere is unironically england's best player and woy and wonga are fucking first class retards for not playing him

>Wenger not playing him
in fact he does .... when he is not injured

Alli was useless imo.

hope so

would allow Rooney to get into the box more

This desu.

Dunno why Sup Forums hates him so much.

streamable.com/3w7m

But he's shit amirite

He should, while he hasnt been as bad as sterling, alli needs to be out of the XI. Though roy will probably still start Kane and le-vardy-on-the-wing-meme too

Has he brought his three lions wheelchair out with him?

Have English fans just wiped Wilshere's past England performances out of their memories because he smoked a couple cigarettes?

Do people really need to remind you all how good he is every time he pulls on an England shirt?

this desu

and rooney getting subbed for barkley doesn't sound like the worst plan ever either. but you know it won't happen under king woy

It's been like this for ages with Wilshere, injuries and disliking his personality make people under-rate him all the time.

>scored a blooter against the poorest, chokiest, side we fielded in a decade
SIGN HIM UP

Even though I don't like him a midfield 3 of Rooney, Dier and Wilshire is the best way forward

blooters are blooters m8

Let's just ignore that he is the best passer in the England squad and can tackle better than Rooney or Alli (which granted isn't a high bar)

hahahlahahaha

>qualifiers and friendly performances are relevant
If that was the case Rooney would be getting the golden boot

Let's just ignore he himself probably doesn't remember when was the last time he played a full 90 minutes.

Wenger plays him. He's just hurt all the fucking time. Buy a brain moran

oh I say

Woy keeps playing Sterling who is only worth about 10 minutes of football if that so why does that matter?

>What is an injury
>What is match fitness

He can actually pass unlike fucking Dier. And when England play the better sides, we need as many players who can retain possession as we can.

Who is that?

Dunno why you're all dick-riding wilshere, I'd rather start sturridge over sterling desu

That goes without saying

I don't like Wilshere but Alli has been dogshit so Wilshere should start

AND STILL NO ONE RATES BARKLEY

Yeah start Sturridge or Vardy over Sterling but there's still a massive Dele Alli shaped problem in the side that Wilshere can fix and improve upon because he's a miles better player than Dele Alli.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is dickring him in every match thread because half of the people here are Arsenal fans.

le two games a season man

Alli's been shit but at least he's match fit

When you play that well of course it's relevant.

He'll start the rest of the tournament in his place alongside the rest of the team that started the second half. That seems to be our best team for this Euros though I much prefer Clyne to Walker. Other than that with our back four remaining strong and Hart fixing the fuck up we can bloody win this thing no delusion. Rashford subbed on for a cheeky goal or two in some matches as well.

>He can actually pass unlike fucking Dier.

Dier can pass well enough for a defensive midfielder, but Wilshere can't tackle well enough to play that role. If he plays, it should be in place of either Rooney or Alli (probably Alli, since Rooney is the captain and has played well so far).

As soon as Wilshere got announced the whole of Sup Forums had a temper tantrum.

The Arsenal fans stay in their hugbox anyway.

Yeah I think over Alli as well, I just used Dier as a different example

If he's here he's probably match fit.

He's been recovered for a couple of months now and played a fair few matches. He's ready.

And he's better than Alli.

-----------------Hart
Walker-Smalling-Cahill-Rose
------------------Dier----------------
--------Wilshere---Rooney
----Sturridge-Kane-Vardy

With Walker and Rose basically playing as wingers, the way they did today for England and always do for Spurs.

where is barkley?

That game was only close because Wales parked the bus

Any team that doesn't we will stomp

>it should be in place of either Rooney

Rooney was the only player on the team today that can pass the ball.

You want both Willshere and Rppney on the pitch, Alli shouldn't play.

completely forgot he existed, is he even in the squad?

>I only read half the sentence before replying: the post

>Kane

Nah, Put Sturridge in the middle, Lallana and Kane on the wings.

Lallana was unironically very good today.

Alli is a much better option as a sub anyway, would be a much scarier opposition for teams with fresh legs against tired ones.

Not better than Wilshere.

Not even better than Alli for that matter.

He'd be playing in place of Lallana than either of them were he to start though. Not that he should.

Yes this.

Would have won 3-1 if Wilshere had started.

He scored a couple of nice goals against Slovenia. He can do the same against Slovakia.