Femanon here

Femanon here.

My boyfriend wanna try anal sex, but I'm kinda scared because he's very violent during normal vaginal sex.

So, in the other boards of Sup Forums they say that on Sup Forums can give me some advice, because here some guys like to play to dress stockings and heels and fuck to other guys

(Or at least that's what /fa/ say.)

You can help me? I don't wanna feel pain.

You know thw rules, tits with timestamp, then we give advice.

Well /fa isn't wrong...

>anal
>no pain

Choose one, then post pic of feat pls

Tits or gtfo.

If another board sent you to Sup Forums you're having a shitty day

featuring what?

Tits or gtfo. While your at it, post a picture of your asshole too

No, I'm in the school.

show bumhole bb

Dem titties fool!

Boooo!!
The pain is the best part!

Fuck off neckbeard
Show face

go for it make sure you use alot of lube and relax most women are scared to try it I would just make sure you tell him to be careful

Tits or gtfo OP

watch Tristan Termanio's guide to anal sex video together you need to be gentle till much experience has been gained

I know because I enjoy giving and receiving anal sex with women

Tits and timestamp or leave

Take it slow and use plenty of lube. You should probably play with your own ass a bit before trying it with your boyfriend.

Make sure you tell him that you're worried about it being painful and he needs to be extra gentle.

Just for men, mr. trips :(

Start small...fingers and tongues, then small toys...and as always lots of lube.

Also- make sure you drive the experience...ride him cowgirl style and You put the cock inside at your pace rather than letting your clueless BF jam it in.

If it hurts. stop. try again another day.

No one gives a fuck. Go in the bathroom and take a picture of your tits, with a time stamp, or get the fuck out.

You know the rules.

what did /fa/ say?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

bye.

>some guys like to play with dresses, stockings and heels and like to fuck other guys in the ass

This is good advice.

One big thing that can't be underemphasized is LUBE. The common rule of thumb for anal is "too much lube is almost enough".

Also be clear with your boyfriend that if you tell him to stop, he is to fucking STOP. Ignoring that could injure you.

Ignore the people asking for tits. The rule was put in place for women that used the fact that they were women to get attention. You're asking for advice that can benefit yourself and others so you're not obligated to post tits. Too many people started coming to Sup Forums without learning about this board's culture so we have this problem every time a woman mentions that she is, in fact, a woman.

Although, feel free to post your tits as a way to say thanks if you want.

[fedora intensifies]

Wrong newfag

would anal with

Other femanon here.
Only done anal a few times but we quickly mastered it.
have him get some lube and put one finger in at a time until you can fit four. don't add a finger until you feel comfortable.
this helps to stretch it out so it doesnt hurt.
i promise it won't be uncomfortable if you stretch it out a bit frist, and its a good warm-up.
i'm also over 18.

you DO want to feel the pain, submit yourself. you'll be addicted to it.

This is partly true.

It's also because most 'femanons' are guys trying to troll.

This is almost certainly the case in this thread, so OP tits or gtfo.

please timestamp. not because you must but because it would be hot af

what % cumskin is girl?

Don't let him do it. Do you have dildos? Start with them.
It's NOT going to be like vaginal where he can just shove it in and pump. It will hurt you if you aren't prepared, especially if he plans on beating it up, and might fissure so it'd be out of service for a bit.
How tight is your asshole? When closed but not clenched, is it a perfect circle or more linear like a vagina? If circle, still way too tight.
How wide is his dick (circumference)?

it's uncomfortable the first time you do it. but... if you just bite your lip and get through the rough part, there is a sweet spot in there. once he goes in deep enough that your body isn't trying to repel it, and instead just clamps down on it, thats the spot. once you find the sweet spot, the uncomfortable turns into an odd feeling that you just have to get through for the pleasure.

but you gotta commit.most girls say they don't like it because they never get past that difficult part.

some tips:
be committed
try to relax
start small
use lube (astroglide is preferred, KY or baby oil are not as good)
try different positions, some work, some dont. everyone is different some girls prefer on their back with their feet in the air, others prefer side saddle or doggy.
don't give up after the first attempt. if you're one of the girls that likes it, you'll definitely agree it was worth the effort.

good luck.

>requesting tits/timestamp

your parents must be twins and you should kill yourself, get out

My gf told me she enjoys anal sometimes last night. I'm not sure whether to be concerned that she's had anal with at least one other person or excited that I get to put it in her butt. Or both.

you're a nice user

STOP THIS

pic unrelated.

you could just like, tell him to fuck off.

that is right tho,, i mean, do guys never forget to mention " OH YE IM A MALE BY THE WAY! "

you could easily say what you want without saying your sex,, even i could be a girl for all that matter, or no one who say she is,,... oh well, unless there is a timestap for it

but ye, attention whore [girl]faggots , i guess thats what the internet do with girls, instagram, twitter, sluts everywhere, i doubt they even care about the question being answered, just want the attention itself

dude i would bet my annual income, she is not the girl on the picture

found the femenist

unrelated picture, i'm at work and i made a box fort
look at it.

that's pretty cool.

So yeah, if all he can do is hard pounding, anal may not be the right thing for you two to do. But if he can relax and maybe start slower, you may have a better time. You just needs lots of lube (like way more than you think is necessary) and a bit of warm up time to get you relaxed. Once you are relaxed and with proper lube and warm-up, there should be no pain so long as he's not fucking you McGruber style. That being said, you might want to some hard fucking up your ass after you're more comfortable with the whole thing, just not at first.

Source on OP gif ? I only found out her name : Lily Love isn't it ?

feminist?... well whatever floats your boat i guess

poppers ;]

Coconut butter

The way it's being done in your WebM is the way it's supposed to be done, OP.

Just lay there like a little bitch and take it.

Protip: Make sure to cook your bf a steak afterwards.

pst... i'm pretty sure he's not being pro women. in fact he sounds like he's anti-attention whore.

yes she mentioned she was a girl, but that's actually contextual to the advice she was asking for... so since OP was asking legit advice, and not jsut some attention seeking whore... she can be treated like any other Sup Forums tard.

some anons get it.
others just want toedge lord scream "tits or gtfo" at every girl that shows up.