About to take MDMA for the first time and smoke a little weed. What am I in for?

About to take MDMA for the first time and smoke a little weed. What am I in for?

Also general drug thread.

Fuck off you degenerate.

get rekt you junky

Don't combine MDMA and weed on your first time. But when you do - make sure to smoke weed when you already reached the comedown.

Have fun! Have this in mind and you'll have a good time

Mad?

Mad?

Buy gum you'll thank me later

Sweet. Thanks for the advice.

Bad trips are all in your head, if you feel good before using the drug, you're going to have a good time.
If you feel bad/depressed you're going to enhance the feeling.

Drink plenty of water, not too much tho, this will help against lockjaw

Which is the better LSD alternative? 1P-LSD or LSA?

Expect your eyes to be jiggling in their sockets

Rip being able to see/concentrate on anything.

Also keep this in mind
>one pill will have you trippin 8 hours max. If you feel bad during these hours t will all go away after that. It's temporary, not permanent. Bad trips teach more about the drug than good trips

dude you dont have bad "trips" on MDMA unless something is really fucked up or you did enough you are basically doing MDA.

MDMA is fun and all but imo overrated. Its super fake/seems to stop working fully for a lot of people after the first couple times. LSD or bust.

>Never did heroic amounts of pure mdma.
Get lost

I like my seratonin and not having a comedown. Anything above about 220mg doesn't even add to the effect it just metabolizes into MDA, and I've done 200mg MDA which really just felt like LSD + amphetamine. At least I will be able to remember shit in 10 years.

Also get back to me when you do some actually harrowing drugs, MDMA is about as easy as it gets.

Drink water!!!!!!

Expect a bit of nausea depending on the stuff. Just ride it out and hold your food down, it goes away pretty quick. Aside from that, listen to some music, relax and just have fun mate.

no don't drink anything
it makes you sick

MDMA is top notch. Remember more doesn't increase the effects, it just amplifies the "speed" like effects. Ideal dose should be about 125-175mg keep it under 200mg especially your first time. Hide your phone, so you don't accidentally text your mom, dad, or friend and tell them something very personal. Save the weed till when you start to comedown. Best way to ingest is to either take orally or stuff it up your ass. Don't snort, it burns and lowers the effective time of the MDMA. Drink water but not too much. Have some antidepressants on hand for tomorrow. Look up preloading regiments online. Do not take MDMA if you are currently on an antidepressant or 5htp, unless you've been off it for at least a week.

This, and drink water.
Start with low dose and don't mix

shrooms

No such thing as a bad trip on MDMA. Also don't take it more than once a month MAX, you'll wear your body and mind out and ruin the MDMA experience

Try Vicks vapor rub, some gum, and take some magnesium before you roll. It's a muscle relaxant so it will help with the jawing

OK theres alot of BS in this thread take it from some one that took this alot

1. Yes get gum
2. if its PURE mdma, it will last 3-4 hours usually
3. if its CUT with amp, yeah it will last about 8 hours. ALTHOUGH its your first time so can go either way
4. Smoke weed on the comedown, enjoy the high
5. vapor rub is awesome
6. drink plenty of water
7.dont overdue it on the water tho
8. if mdma yeah no bad trips, especially first time
9.have fucking fun, watch ULTRA 2016 sets on yt, youll thanks me later
10. do it with a friend its awesome

enjoy

bad trips on mdma?

you sir, are and idiot.

this is true aswell

The main effects will last for around 4 hours but you will be feeling something for about 8 in total. The first half hour you might feel a bit odd, restless, high heart rate and stuff. Just do what feels right for you, take a walk if you need to. Drink as much liquid as you need, you will feel thirsty, but dont go drinking tonnes though. Drinking alcohol is ok but dont drink loads as it can make you feel nauseus. If you can, drink fruit juices or even coca cola, something with plenty of sugars in as your metabolisim will be higher. You will be coming up for about an hour and reach a peak, during which youl feel warm, happy, comfortable, social and lovely. Sex and intimacy is fucking incredible on this stuff, enjoy my friend.

Don't forget some menthol cigarettes if you smoke