Okay Sup Forums, give me one actual good reason to not kill myself today

Okay Sup Forums, give me one actual good reason to not kill myself today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're white

Kill your self

no one cares kys faggot

you're not a normie

You may submit yourself to a stranger as a personal sex slave at any time.

You can waste your time browsing Sup Forums instead of missing out on some good threads and a few keks.

fucking newfag kys

Kill yourself no one cares.Also don't forget about stream.

life is so full of possibilities while death is so final

Cause death is only an illusion of the ego.

You don't want to kill yourself, that's a pretty good reason. If you'd wanted to, you should have done it by now. Don't do it, man, life is worth living, find something to live for.

You will miss 4 years of Trump as president.

Here's a good reason to do it: Summer's nearing.

Because you can kill yourself tomorrow.

dat boi will miss you

Just do it

youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y
Listen to this then do it

I do
>inb4 moralfag pussy underage b& drink bleach

I suppose that's an okay reason.
I can't find any meaning to life, I can't sleep anymore due to constant existential crisis's
No matter what I do, my ego constantly overpowers my higher self.
o shit waddup

Uhm... stream?

There are no memes when ur kill

Don't. We all know the truth.
I fucking hate it when people on the Internet say they care. YOU DON'T. If OP stopped posting because he was dead, YOU WOULDN'T CARE. Stop fucking lying to get everyone to like you. Everyone can see through it here.
>moralfag pussy underage b& drink bleach

i'm waiting

What's wrong, son?
Let's discuss it, I will pay attention.

Far Harbor is finally out?
OverWatch is out on Tuesday?
The world will end in a glorious ball of chaos and death soon anyway?
Take your pick.

Well that shitty noose aint gonna work. So there's that

You want to die, right?

Why don't you do something exciting instead?

Get plastic surgery, change your name, rob someone, get cash in any way you can and GO. Get out. Get out of Sup Forums, the country, maybe even the planet. What the fuck are you waiting for? Go kill a shark, don't do boring shit like fishing. You want to die, right? Why don't you die a death that's worth dying?

WUT?

Not that fag, but I do remember every OP I tried to talk down. Who knows if I helped or not, I'll see them in hell regardless.
And you're right. It's not that I feel bad, I just feel like it's a waste.

This is cool and all but what if you're sick as shit and physically unable to do anything like that. Like me. Not OP btw. Just sayin, there are real reasons to an hero.

I've already wasted my life, I'm going on to be 28 years old. For the past 4 years I've locked myself in my apartment watching anime and playing games. I'm not employed and I dropped out of college. I can't connect at all with anyone, It's been like this for awhile and I've just laughed it all off like everything was a joke. But the more reality sets in I'm not enjoying life as much as I wish I could. I wish I could travel and achieve something worthy, but there's no way I can get the money to do so. Maybe I can do so in a afterlife, maybe nothing but the bliss of no worries.

>become atheist
>make youtube channel
>do anti-feminist and anti-christian videos
>get thousands of subs
>get millions of views
>monetize/patreon
>profit

Tomorrow

If you don't kill yourself today, you can shit post another thread fishing for attention. If you really had the slightest incling of wanting to off yourself, you wouldn't ask these cucks.

Then just die already. Being a fucking hermit isn't living anyway. I rather you stop wasting our resources.

M8, you don't want to kill yourself. Your just bored and, as you said, disconnected.
I feel that alot, but then I get a jolt from small talks with strangers and seeing my friends post trivial shit on FB. It reminds me that there are the lazy days of nothing, but shit goes up and down.
I want to try and talk you down, but instead I'll try something else.

Test yourself.
Get a long rope and find a building with a water tower. Tie the rope to the tower and yourself. Go stand on the ledge and try to forget you have the rope.
Then, jump.
If you feel relief from the rope saving you, try new things and get your life in line.
If you feel regret, well, do what you want.
If the rope snaps, save me a seat at Hell's bar.

I don"t wanna wait become an hero now

Just do it

> Go in Syria
> Join ISIS
> DIE
> 72 virgin goats wait for you
> Eternal goat-fucking

What would you say to a girl that's about to kill herself for the same reasons?
you're not alone m8, you don't even have it as bad as i do.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

You know the irony in this? If he had the courage to do these things, he wouldn't want to kill himself. It is hesitation and limitation that makes us depressed.

Because you'll fuck it up like you've fucked up everything else in your life. That's like being a failure at failing.

At least by staying I live you can think about how you COULD kill yourself.

Right now, I'm a click away from using an SQL injection attack to gain access to the database of this website and gain your login credentials, as well as your IP address. I'll then proceed to leak your IP address onto my hacker forums, and then using an IP locator, I'll easily find your house and your name. With that I can access your social media accounts and proceed to ruin your life. You think I'm bluffing? You think that just because a bunch of 7 year olds say they can "hack", but actually can't, that I can't either? Let me shatter that facade for you. Using my team of hackers, we can trace what websites you've visited and what keystrokes you've used, and with that, I can get into your parents' bank account. I can drain it and make you dirt poor. Have you ever felt what it's like to be homeless? Well, you're about to. I can also use cross-site scripting to redirect your web browser to one of my private sites, and download illegal files onto your computer and get your parents locked up in prison. I'm your worst nightmare, and I'm about to make you endure living Hell. I'm nowhere and everywhere at the same time. Have fun regretting your existence, kiddo.

>login credentials
Surprised I got that far before stopping.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Best copy pasta all day!

+1 for marginally rare copypasta.

whiskey exists

People with depression struggle from stress and not enough attention.

Sure, it might be a little stressful to get money for this, but you're gonna have all the attention and relaxation you want when you become "The badass guy who killed a shark and banged thousands of chicks"

Not OP, but I still gotta wait 3 fucking years to buy it whenever I want.
Shit sucks.

That reminds me: I have an unopened bottle of Glenmorangie.

My day just got better.

You have two options:

1) move out of the US. A drinking age of 21 is retarded.
2) GTFO you underage faggot.

Depending on which is relevant.

You fucking idiot.
21 - 3 = 18

Fake

18 isn't underage fucktard.
Don't make me post my tiny dick.
I also can't leave US atm, I'm in college.

You'll regret it for the rest of your life.

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

Retards I said 'depending on which is relevant'.

The first applied if he was an Ameritard who apparently doesn't understand what words are.

The second applied if he was a yuropoor or whatever.

A-are you the hacker known as forechannel?

Miss 8

Hmm, fine.
Disregard me, I suck cocks.

Because your image is fake, faggot.

I was expecting a torrent of abuse and I got a polite answer and a bash reference.

Now I don't know what to do.

Well played.

i reply without reading the rest,, so i dunno but, unless saying "be luck you dont have that" i just say

if you have an okay income, so a job, a home, and otherwise good health, you could train if you want etc.. then why kill yourself?

so unless you have serious mental problems, or burnt 90% of your skin, or whatever, and have literally no one in your life, then no. Otherwise you can always get a pay rise, and just get better,

and watch youtube and all, i guess you should go life some weights,,, cause? why not? thats kinda what i do now, aaaand i dont say i get any girl i want, buuuut i did recieved a few positive feedback

well not that i care much, but at least i look cool, and thats nice. Im like, some youtuber said, you shouldnt start making videos with your sole goal being to become rich and popular..

i just train cause what the fuck else? Sup Forums, internet, youtube, games? i need something else, so i do that...

then at least train as hard as you can, until you collapse from traning, so you can feel almost dead, if you cant do that, you are a weak fuck anyway, you have to prove you are strong... kek

>Lela Star anal fingered Lela Star always aspired to acquire her ass licked ... lela star anal. Lela Star anal fingered Lela Star always aspired to ...

I'm the rare user that admits when he's wrong.
Still need to wait 3 tears for my whiskey though.

Quiting is for babies

No terminal illness? Not over 40? 0.00000000001% hope?

>how autistic can you get
>anime
You already hold the record.

well they can care,, but i do hate that oooh we can be friends bullshit too... kinda some years ago, i wrote some suicide question on yahoo answers, i gave them my msn-messenger username back then,,

well,,, out of the i dunno how much reply, 2 bothered to add me. The rest didnt appeared to give a fuck. I get you dont say "ye well fuck you then, no one wants to be your friend" but on the other hand ppl can write soo much crap, its almost worse then saying this, and at least it being honest...

i mean i kinda meant it there, and i felt like,, meeh sure sure,,, and ye it kinda felt bad, i mean i wasnt in some purple cloud entirely, i still did realise, hmm ye writing this is stupid, but also did realise stupid the replies are, and ye, 2 people out of 30? something, bothered, rest was just 1 random post, then i guess they left.. "oh yey, i helped another person"

its not bad, but really, its not good either,

Life will continue to suck. It is more than likely that you as well as the world will continue to go down the shitter.

However, there is always a chance that it may get better, no matter how minute that chance is, it is still there. Tides could turn for you and even possibly the world, again it is minute. There still IS that chance. You may find your purpose and that moment of discovery may only last for a couple of minutes, but those minutes could be all that you need to feel purpose for the rest of your life. If you end it, you are selling yourself short of possibly the best life ever.

Get away from social media for a while. Go hiking or for a walk and try to get outside.

faggot

Beer, now go and drink some

roll

i wonder, getting away from social media could actually help,, if you have the money etc, and you can live without it [which isnt hard, unless its somehow related to your job, beside needing to check your email from time to time]

back then social sites didnt really exist anyway,