Imagine you run you own snuff movie business...

Imagine you run you own snuff movie business. This girl is going to be the star of the movie and knows that she will be killed. She is a little skiddish about the idea, but has not objected to it. How does she die?

Other urls found in this thread:

uselessjunk.com/v/13199?death-by-horse-cock-(EXTREME-NSFW)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

eaten alive by dogs

Thats it?

small yappy dogs, so it takes them a while

Why the hell would she want to be killed you sick fuck

How would she be restrained if need be?

make the dogs eat her fingers first, then a dog collar and leash tided to a ring on the floor

Oh

why, how do you want to be murdered?

newfag

How does the left one die?

Starvation

given liposuction then fried in her own fat

Bump

Rape her! Murder her! Kill her children!

Barbecued

Fuck nonstop til heartattack

Is that even possible?

I'd pull off bits of her with pliers and feed them to her. Then I'd smother her just til she passes out and then wake her up with a hot iron to the pussy. At the end I'd hit her with an epipen to help keep her from passing out and then strangle her to death with her own guts

There was that one guy that jerked it til he had a heart attack and he was only like 17 so...

shove horse cock up anus like so uselessjunk.com/v/13199?death-by-horse-cock-(EXTREME-NSFW)

This. We need more like this

Old Age

In my bed at the age of 80 drinking wine with her mouth chocking on my cock

tumbling down a hill like every boulder should

Old age or cancer or something. I'd make the film essentially a documentary about her life.

Pussies

How about this one?

Are you the same fag who asked if anyone wanted to help you write snuff scripts

cut her skin from her cunt to the back of her neck
peel her skin off
pour all sorts of nasty chemicals on her exposed flesh
put her in a pneumatic press and squash her flat

No but now I need to hear what that resulted in
Beaten and raped in the girls locker room, then killed by being drowned in one of the toilets

The thought of someone killing her makes me want to form some sort of a group of like-minded individuals and travel the world lynching people who are into this.

> (OP) (You)
>The thought of someone killing her makes me want to form some sort of a group of like-minded individuals and travel the world lynching girls like her so people who are into this can have better fapping material.
Fixed

Lol you got it in for this girl or what? The mount around my cock is a game of thrones reference

U like?

Injected with the wrong blood type little by little every day

Bump

Ok

Bump

Run laps untill she dies from exaustion

behead her as she comes, finish up while it's hot, take the head and her hands as souvenir

moar

Skin forehead with hair and to keep her quiet shove it in her mouth. Tie her upside down with her legs apart, use an axe to break her pelvis right in half, all the while splitting her body in half revealing and spilling all of her organs on the ground

It would take years

would smell good at least

How about a massive microwave

Laying in bed next to me, holding hands, when we're both 99 years old, after a lifetime of making love, having 12 children together, and traveling the world.

Faggots. Anything else is fucking sick you little twerps.

What about this girl?

Car crash

Bump

Bump

Bump

Anybody?

Boil that water

Toss her the toaster
Numb her with some morphine then cut off small parts of her and force her to eat them. When she's just a torso and head id strangle her and watch the life love her eyes

Blindfold and fuck her for days. Finally end up inserting a shotgun barrel rather than a cock and pull the trigger as she realises what's about to happen

fuck1!

FUCK YOU BITCH NUT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER! FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KICK YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b ]I WANT TO FUCKING STAY UP LATE ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowly dissolve in acid

She eats herself

At first I thought someone else's hand was on her shoulder, then realized it was her hand

Large snake. Swallowed alive, feet first. Made sure that she doesn't die from constriction.

This is strangely arousing