This picture baffles and enrages yuropeans

>this picture baffles and enrages yuropeans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTS3F2ZugU8
citymetric.com/horizons/poverty-moving-suburbs-question-what-do-about-it-667
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Euros can't afford gasoline

this triggers me only thinking of the hour long commutes yanks have to get to work

Sprawl cities like this generally have multiple business centers

Downtown is usually where the finance jobs are and so all the rich people live close to it where houses are expensive

>this makes the German orgasm

REEEEE delete these

>flattens ground
>all nature becomes a chess board

If you mean over 15km, then yes.

>preferring that over this
t. giga dumb cunt

Does this make them tingle too?

You're in the same boat as us, Nigel

Pretty sexy tbqh

That place is so boring.

I cant wait for the San Andres to just split so LA can float of and join that island of garbage in the Pacific and be with the rest of the trash. Shrivel up and die already cali fags. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go take a half hour shower.

Is this Mexico?

>tfw non-europeans think we lived in magical, colorful villages
>in reality it was more like Snoozeville meets Poverty

Just fuck my shit up

Pretty much yeah.

more Cuban than Mexican

That would be a waste of water

>Implying water isn't basically infinite where I live.
Whats it like living in the 3rd world?

Waste of electricity* worded it wrong, I meant a waste of hot water. Why do you shower that much? You have a wanking problem?

It still a waste of water even if you don't pay for it.

he never said hot water

I'm not actually running my water for that long ya jamoke it's just bants.

>More lanes equals better traffic
US logic doesn't work

Hnnnnnnngggg

Mmmm that grid

It baffles and enrages me too

highway design and spawn in the southwest is fucking disgusting

>bragging about infrastructure
>not my flag

WIJ WAS MOERASSEN EN ZOOI

Cities Skylines thread?

I used to commute 110km every day

>be australian
>want to visit someone across the river
>have to travel a billion kilometres in the opposite direction and back to get to the nearest bridge
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Look at the layer of smog on top of it. You don't need to be a smoker to be a smoker.

>This photo causes Europeans to scream in rage and accidentally knock their bowl of ganseklein to the floor, disturbing the person in the flat below

>his commute is more than 10minutes of walking
top kek, are you poor?

Why americans have such shitaste?

>walking in the US
>get robbed
>get shot
>get stopped by the police and get shot again

>what is fog, haze, clouds, atmosphere

i know u don't have those in finland tho

You're right, it is baffling

they fell for capitalism meme

LA really have smog problems.

nnnngh

s-stop it, you make me cum :3

car smog is a meme
CO2 is invisible, every city has buttloads of it instead of air

Okay yeah that is pretty triggering

Last time I went to LA it looked like complete shit, the city limits looks even worse once you see the trash left behind by the homeless. The air quality is Manila-tier once you enter the city via Highway 101

My current job is 1 hour away but takes 2 hours by car due to traffic and an hour by the commuters train as it makes a stop in every town.

Mid 2017 my stare will make a train line that only stops in the big major cities so my commute will drop down to 30 minutes from one hour.

What? LA is a beautiful city, user...

>a fucking highway in the residential area
I would rather kill myself than live there

Why should this make me mad?

Wrong: the difference is that European cities were built up over the centuries to accomodate people, not cars. Grid-centric sprawls and suburbia are unknown phenomena in Europe because our governments (though far from free of corruption) aren't in the pockets of the automobile industry and oil refineries. Practically every European has at least one supermarket within walking distance, we don't need to burn a gallon of gas to buy a gallon of milk.

If Americans had any sense they'd complain about this system rather than brag about it, but the problem is that in American psychology the car has become the ultimate expression of freedom, even though in reality most Americans are confined to their automobiles. This might go a long way towards explaining why America is the country that pollutes the most after China and overall pollutes the most per capita. But hey, the Chinese invented climate change right? Keep on pollutin', never bother actually solving the problem because dem thar yuropoors can't even afford SUVs and gasoline.

it makes me love my country more since we dont have these disgusting human trash dumps

Way to go, dude. You sure showed those Americans by stooping to their level!

It's the small particle shit that shows up.

Every lung in that city is simply dirt black inside.

>Not enjoying the cozy night commute where it's just you, the road, and the music

If not for the fact that some nights it's depressing and dreadful, Europlebs will never know this glorious feel.

>by stooping to their level
With a detailed explanation of what's wrong with their system?

We don't want to be forced to live in congested nigger ghettos, which is what most of our cities are thanks to forced government assistance housing.
That's something northern Europeans are just beginning to understand.
Do you want to be forced to live in Paris?
You'd be driving a fucking car in from the countryside.

That looks like a bad neighborhood too.
>McDonald's next to a church.
>tiny ranches, duplexes and motels.
>Burned out supermarket.
Thar be darkies out here.

Night commutes are great. I get off work at 2:00am when no one's on the road. So I just put this on and drive as fast as I can.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTS3F2ZugU8

>We don't want to be forced to live in congested nigger ghettos, which is what most of our cities are thanks to forced government assistance housing.
Dohoho!
citymetric.com/horizons/poverty-moving-suburbs-question-what-do-about-it-667
Poverty is moving towards suburbia at an ever increasing rate, precisely because of how costly it is to live there. To a certain extent (especially in cities like Portland) we actually see the wealthy returning to inner city life.

>Do you want to be forced to live in Paris?
Why not? Paris, while not top 10 material, is one of the more livable cities in the world and according to most livability indeces ranks far above American cities. It also has a better public transportation system than America: you can be in Strasbourg in a mere 2 hours. I prefer the Dutch cities, which score higher on the livability indeces, but if forced to choose between an American city, an American suburb and Paris I will always pick Paris.

>this baffles and confuses burgers

>try to banter germans with burger tier city
we dont have such disgusting cities for a reason

>not living next to a big lake where you take your boat every summer for fishing
>not living 10 minutes away from nature
>not having amusement parks, shopping centers, malls, restaurants, bars, night clubs within walking distance
>not having your workplace within walking distance
>not having good public transportation
>not being within 10 minutes of a hockey stadium
>not having a yearly summer market in a decent sized square within walking distance
>not having university within walking distance
>not being the center of all train traffic in the best country

This is the comfiest city in all of the Nordic countries and I've lived in a few in Norway and Sweden too.
The only downside is the typical boring Nordic architecture, but everything works well.

Factory building in the picture is a remnant from the industrial history of this city. It has a movie theater and a shopping center instead.

wew
e
w

you forgot to mention that people are about 80-90 percent less sjw/hipstercunts,but still interested in culture and such than in helsinki or turku.

That's unironically pretty far.

10/10 pretty comfy t bh

>tampere
>walking distance

i love this. its tidy. it looks practical. its easy to understand and unneccesary ways can be easyly avoided