The year is 2001. It is the 11th of September. The time is 7:46 AM, one hour before the first impact

The year is 2001. It is the 11th of September. The time is 7:46 AM, one hour before the first impact.
You are standing across the street from the northern tower of the World Trade Center.
What do you do?

masturbate

Would I know what I know now? Or am I unaware?

You know everything, you know that the planes will hit in an hour.

Call in a bomb threat. Call the media with my threat. Save thousands and heralded as hero as sand niggers slam planes into empty buildings.

go staright to the pentagon to see if the planes really hit that

look for George Bush watch from a window

Can't make it to DC from Manhattan in 60 min senpai

Find the best vantage point and film it while shouting allahu Akbar

Get the popcorn and record that shit.

Checked

Not funny.

why would they believe some fucking bozo on the street

Make a bet

exactly. to get them to take it seriously, you'd have to hijack a plane, so they'd start monitering the airspace.

Get thread

there were no planes. nobody died on 9/11. only the towers were demolished, the rest was photoshop

that would be cool
walk up to somebody on the street and tell them you bet them some airplanes are going to hit those buildings in the next few minutes. let them wonder for the rest of their lives who you were

Go to a film store to buy a camera, buy a camera, return to towers, pull fire alarms 5 minutes prior, film twin towers collapsing, use it to make Micheal Bay type documentary on us government.

you can if you're a future time traveler, cocksucker.

Easy, 15 mins before the impact pull the fire alarm. If that doesnt work start shooting in the lobby, people will be evacuated

>get in a coffee shop
>scream ''ALLAHUAKBAR''
>get in line and order a coffee
>watch the glory of Allah with a fresh coffee

underrated

Lay out a blanket on a nice hill, lay out a picnic and wait.

Scream "MOM Get the camera!"
and then make the best selfie with explosions in the background.

Are some guys really into this shit?

wait until about thirty minutes till and pull the fire alarm.

Is there really anything I CAN do? I'd like to warn everyone of the impending doom and save everyone; that would be great, but no one would believe me and I'd probably be hauled away as a raving lunatic.

I'd probably just go into the lobby and find the one person worth saving. How will I know who the one person worth saving is? I'd walk quickly toward the elevator like I'm in a rush and the person to hold the elevator door for me I would take off the elevator.

Then I would tell that person, "look, you don't know me, and you're going to think I'm crazy, but something really bad is going to happen; you were kind enough to hold the elevator for me, so I'm going to save your life today. Here's $20. Go get some breakfast far away from here and don't come back. Oh, and watch the news."

I will have saved one person and that would be enough for me.

fuck didn't see this

A barrel roll.

Duh

mfw

>Call kids and tell them not to go to work today
>Hop on a jet and make sure my buildings are insured

Rapidly collect missiles to hang from the walls of the twin towers, ready to fire out at whatever goes near the top half of one of the buildings

wait about 61 minutes and pull the alarm.

I go to the front door and I start screaming "FREE FAST FOOD INSIDE"

Start fire in top floor and make whole building evacuate

Grab my chute and base jump off one of them bitches before the opportunity is gone forever.. Terrorism kills dreams, the struggle is real.

And then I would land I top of the towers and remove all the thermite and bombs and shit and laugh my ass off when planes hit and nothing falls down XD

Go to the observation deck and watch the events unfold firsthand.

record a video of the first impact with my dick perfectly in front of the building so the news can't block it out without ruining the video

You win, sir.

Buy Apple stock like mad.

The way I feel right now. I'd stroll into the 2nd tower. Casually say, "Hey, two planes will hit the towers just to let you know", to whoever I pass. Then take the elevator to the top.

and fuckbook, google.......

Short stock indices via whatever exchange which is open.
Shameless jew is shameless.

After forever changing the course of history, I would take all the stuff I removed from the twin towers and building 7 and build a special prison tower on a remote island for bush and friends and every other war criminal and person involved. Once the prison tower was full I would force Bill Cosby to fly a jet into the top floors. Bin laden would then be given the button for the detonation. The tower would collapse into it's own shadow. 9/11. The consequences will never be the same.

But then you get shot by the cops.
I'd go to every floor I could get some privacy, start a fire, and then pull every alarm on my way out.

Question why the fuck I'm five years old again

but then youll melt the steel beams before the planes will even get a chance to take the out.

retard

them*

Did the WTC even have a fire alarm that one could just pull like a fucking school fire alarm?

If they did, they would have probably discovered that it was a false alarm and taken care of it before anyone even left the building.

>take photos for the next 4 hours
>make millions

are you really that retarded?

fucking run

>Buy 5 high quality cameras
>Set them up from different angles on other rooftops around World Trade Center
>Sell footage to media

Also go one building over and put up a giant sign facing the WTC "Do a flip"

Fuck. That made my penis hurt just by looking at it.

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams

film

Call the FBI. Tell them I received a call from a friend onboard the flight who said they've been hijacked, and say the friend overheard the hijackers talking about the other flights that were taken and what their targets are. Tell them the flights are one hour away from target. Then I would run.

How does one call the FBI?

I would find my 6 yr old self and butt fuck him.

Also I would record myself doing this so that if they don't respond to the threat, I can go to the media and show them that I tried. Then I would continue making predictions including the location of Saddan Hussein, the disappearances of future flights, the shootings of different people, Prince's death, etc. everything until now. Within 15 years, I will be the most trusted advisor in the country. Oh also I would buy a lot of Facebook, Amazon, and other stocks so I can be rich, famous, and powerful.

I'm sure there is a way considering every FBI or government documentary you see talks about how many threats they get per day on their hotlines.

contact the gubment and sell them my phone, then brief them on whistleblowers and other trouble makers. ask for a new identity and a tidy sum. laugh from my mansion as the world burns itself to the ground.

yes.. yes, delicious.

Also if I can't reach the FBI, I'll contact news outlets. Or I'll hijack a camera crew or a live news broadcast. I'd get on the PA system or kidnap a cop. Something. ANYTHING. I think I would actually try to do something about it.

Never change b.

Why the top? Fire just going to burn the top because heat travels upward

Isn't it pointless to do anything?
If you're there in that time period, and you know what happened, then as an inescapable result of causality, you'll fail to change the future because you, as you currently are, would cease to exist, thus making it impossible for you to change anything.
It's like the time travel version of "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

1. Get out smart phone
2. Find nearest location to buy parachutes
3. Google current tenants in the upper floors of the towers.
4. Locate a business that uses their office in the towers as headquarters and has super rich executives.
5. Go to their office and wait in the lobby.
6. After the attacks hit, offer to help them escape for a fortune.
7. Profit

So nobody gets hurt you dumb heeb

Wouldn't any cell phone towers have worse than 1X service in 2001?

Hate to admit it but
#winning

>i have no imagination and my life is boring as fuck

Nothing because steel memes cant melt jet beans.

setup a camera and call the cops/feds/mormons

I am jerking dicks bcuz honriness in threads people do not matter only matters is life, we are not part of such thing, open two eyes and see difficulty in your ways of thinking, perhaps one day we speak together as couple not group and make sure we do not allow things of evil to happen again.

Amen

Hmm interesting point

King jew right here

>smartphone

Okay then asshole, I'd find my mom and fuck the shit out of her while she still looked good.

Do nothing, because if you report it it'll still happen...it was a conspiracyyyyyyyyy. LOOK AT MY TINFOIL FEDORA PLEBS!

Run as fast as I can and take the elevator up to the roof

Call an emergency Westboro Catholic Church and quickly arrange a "God hates fags" party on the top floor. watch them burn. BURN!

>Go as high into the towee as possible. >StartFire.txt
>forced evacuation.
>first plane hits tower
>already evacuated
>tell them another is on the way to next tower
>believe me because already saved 1000 ppl
>evacuate second tower b4 impact
>???
>profit

>i am angry and i answer shit

Run like fuck

Get someone to record you doing the helicopter as the planes hit.

>run in
>pull fire alarms
>"I'M FROM THE FUTURE BELIEVE IN ME"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Get on one of the hijacked planes, find the terrorist first and bring them down, let everyone know that planes are being hijacked to fly into the buildings, take control of plane until buildings are clear, and crash into the building knowing I saved everyone in the buildings.

wait 50 minutes, then start a huge fire on the ground floor trapping and killing as many as I can

>fire goes up
>building comes down

Get arrested by NSA, FBI and whatever else law enforcement agency, never seen again. Still go to war in Iraq.

Then there wouldn't be much of a reason to evacuate except for the 5 highest floors

1 hour?

Easy.

Call the airport, call in a bomb threat.

That gives me more time.

Go to the police and tell them what is about to happen. in exact detail....

they will find the would be hi jackers.

The only reason id do this is because after 9/11

America turned to shit and the Elite pulled far in front of the pack. Its sad.

This

>mormons

Get on my flight and exact the will of Allah