Feels thread?

feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtube.com/watch?v=b3HydRGIwt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could feel something so that i could post it.

Thank you anyway for bumping

I'm pretty sure tonight or tomorrow me and my gf are gonna break up. She's amazing and I'm ok myself, but she's a depressed anxiety ridden schizophrenic that's not looking for anything long term. And I've been digging a huge whole for myself continuously since Sunday night. We work together so I'm putting applications in other restaurants. But I'm not too sad, she kept me from moving to Colombia and I had fun with her. The end.

honestly i cant be on Sup Forums anymore, its all just a big mess here, i cant remember if its always been like this but now when i browse the main page in catalog mode only this song goes through to my head youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

its over Sup Forums

Bump

So close

Source?

thats the worst of all.

I've been holding it in, but now I don't care anymore. The girl of my dreams made me feel a horrible way as she kissed a guy in front of me and ignored me the rest of the day. What do I do now?

Don't do shit, you move on

really not much you can do, if she did it intentionally she sounds like a cunt, does she know you like her and regard her as the girl of your dreams?

he would have just blown his nose off, didn't aim it correctly to kill himself.

if you cant move on just tell her how you feel no matter if its face to face or over net important part is to just say it, once its done youll be free and feel free in a few weeks you gotta say to yourself that you dont look back, dont fall for her again, they asy you cant control who you fall for but thats a lie you just gotta try, she is behind you now and your path goes on untill someone else stumbles on your road

I used to be fun and relatively outgoing. I freaked out in a hotel with my boyfriend in 2014 because of anxiety, even now I'm still terrified at the idea of being out of the house, or going somewhere that requires a an overnight stay. I'm only fucking 22 and I jump when someone knocks at my door. Anxiety sucks. I wish I could just be fucking normal again.

Tl;dr: I'm a complete shut in, cry alot and feel like I can't be out of my comfort zone for longer than a couple hours.

don't make me more depressed as i already am.

>when I was 18 I met gf
>we got along great
>6 months in she hides dinner plans with guy from work
>I find out
>she cancels making me out to be horrible
>guy gets a new job elsewhere, end of that
>2 years in she goes to university
>one night she confesses she kissed some guy whilst drunk on a night out
>dumps me when I'm saying "it was just a kiss, you wont do it again"
>2 months later begs me to come back
>blowjobs on demand, anal, dressing up, bondage, anything I like
>I think with my dick and take her back
>a month later she confesses she fucked 2 guys
>I dump her
>a month later she begs me to take her back again, says she has grown up
>a few months later she starts cutting herself
>later on she starts hitting me if I try to leave
>threatens to kill herself and write a letter claiming I raped her if I break up or stop trying for us
>I'm stuck in this relationship with nobody to turn to
>getting punched while I sleep, punched for forgetting something in her food order, anything so she doesn't cut herself
>reach 5 years together
>"user you had better propose soon"
>I do propose, she cries and screams with joy, shares pics to fb, calls family
>decides that is the best time to confess that she slept with 8 guys throughout our relationship
>I go to toilet and get my phone out
>set it to record video
>I go back to her
>"If you leave, I'll claim you raped me and then I'll kill myself, my family will never forgive you"
>I show her recording phone, she cries
>I leave
>tell her that its up to her how she tells her family
>its over
>should feel great, but I don't
>she kills herself a month later
>I panic when I see women who look like her
>I flinch when women try to touch me
>its been 2 years
>I'm just "that guy whose girlfriend killed herself"
>known to seemingly everyone in my county

this was spoopy because i can't tell if it's true or not and maybe reading it was the dream and at the end we died

>You are a disgrace for our entire family
>Nobody loves you, noone will ever love you
>Why you keep dissapointing us?
>You can't do anything right, can you?
>Go away you freak
>You failed again, didn't you?
>We shouldn't date anymore
>It's not me, it's you. This isn't working for us. I need to know other people, other places...
>Why are you doing this to us? Where did we go wrong?

How did I know it was going to be that song

Don't be a fucking cuck and kiss a girl in front of her

i'm sorry user. she was a crazy bitch and it's not your fault

dude...

got 20 a few days ago atleast me mum asked me if i wanted a party with relatives n the sort, its best to just forget that these days have meaning

Jesus

literally turning 20 in an hour and half and I feel like killing myself, my life is getting worse every year. Don't know how many years I can/want to live like this anymore.

Feeding the void I have

You're killing me man

Weird reason to have feels about, but I'm pretty sure I fucked up my final exams on vocational training. It took me 1 1/2 years just to get the position, and it took so much help to get me out of the fucking gutter. And now I fucked it all up because I just can't bring myself to care.
Best thing is I'll only know in late june.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro, I hope things turn around for you

They sell painkiller by the gallon you know?

BPD or bipolar or something.
The other guy is right, she was crazy and would have needed up that way anyway.
Nothing you could have done man.

Time to forgive your self and move on.

Go to live in another county, state or country.
Or save up and travel for a while in some cheap countries.
Help some people out, go volunteering for six months.
Do different things, experience new things.

I had a relationship with a crazy girl for 3 years, she went off and didn't think twice about me, at the same time, my health failed and hasn't improved, balls atrophied, libido gone, doctors don't know what it is or how to fix it, my life is ruined.
Still think about her, afraid of women touching me I think for physical reasons. I don't feel human.

If you have your health, find a way to move past it.

Happy birthday, user.

I just moved hundreds of miles from my parents' safety net to be with my girlfriend, but I'm suddenly finding myself unattracted to her both sexually and romantically. And to top it all off I have a major crush on an internet friend who lives across the country and is already dating someone

More of a whiskey-man myself, but in the end it's all the same right? cheers (sort of?)

It doesn't work anymore user...nothing works anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=b3HydRGIwt8

dont be upsetti

have some spaghetti

thanks man means more to me than you can imagine

Do something about it.
You are old enough to raise yourself now.

Be your own father, read a lot of advice and stuff on how to be a man, how to be happy and successful, more than that, to feel fulfilled.

Practise taking risks, work hard, make decisions, stick with them, make new decisions, improve.

Challenge yourself, you will feel a lot better.

Exercise, eat healthily, study, work hard, learn new skills.. Treat life like an dog game, stop hesitating, stop thinking, just do it.

that hit a little too close home

move on just like everyone else in the world... we all get our heart broken it's normal now you have to start picking up the pieces and enjoying life by going out with friends and doing whatever it is that you enjoy

Work on something else in the meantime, start learning another skill, or doing some short courses.

Build contingency plans, don't wait around.

?

End me

Hell, its been a while, might as well jump in

Happy birthday user my kik is biscuitman2801 if you ever want to chat :)

help

Time for good feels

Happy birthday man, please don't do it. I hope you get many happy birthday wishes from your friends and family

Ouch.

>always pretend to be happy/normal in front of friends, family and girlfriend
>well paying job
>only 20 years old
>life should be pretty good right?

>always feel something is missing
>always feel exhausted
>considering suicide frequently, just because I feel like I need to
>search suicide on Omegle and begin encouraging people to kill themselves

I'm a fucking monster guys. I know I should kill myself because I'm an abomination. Worse thing is, I can wake up one day and decide there's actually nothing wrong with me and that I'm perfect. And then go back to suicide the very next day.

The fuck do I do?

Its taken 6 years for me to finally decide to turn my life around, Its just a start but I'm hoping things do get better if I try hard enough. Wish me luck Sup Forums.

Go!

Happy birthday user,hope u will be better soon

Wrong thread Sup Forumsro
ITT we wanna kill ourselves

>whishing for anything but depression and anheroing thoughts
wat

Daily reminder that there's always one solution.

can't thank you enough, you're the first person in over 3 years who cared enough to give me some type of advise... I'm literally holding back tears thank you user.

don't have a kik but thank you anyway, I appreciate it alot

Wat do when it's been 6 months and you can't get over that Fucking heartless bitch who brought you down in every opportunity and shaped you skillfully enough so you can barely have a normal conversation without her?
I mean, my loving ex.

I'm sick of feeling like shit, I don't want to live my life like this. Yes I'm still as depressed as ever but I'm in therapy and trying to change all that.

I realized drinking when you are truly unhappy doesn't works.
You head may be numbed and a bit happy cause of the Ethanol but your heart still hurts

Can't find original picture so here goes the pasta
>"Room is empty. Realize that you're adrift in an uncaring world, in which everyone is only out to help themselves, that all human interaction is based on lies and selfishness. Realize you'll never find true love because love doesn't exist. Realize that your entire life will not leave a lasting impression on the world, and your entire legacy will be reduced to an empty, soul-less corpse. Realize that, no matter how many people you surround yourself with, you will die alone."

Dont ever stall your life over a woman. They will leave.

For one thing stop being a cunt to people that are also suicidal.

Look at the things you have, a job, money, friends family gf. Not everyone has that for one thing, also most people end their lives if they have nothing, yet you have what a lot of people would kill for.

If you are seriously unhappy, try and find something different, maybe a different job, new location, I'm not really good at this but you'll get there user don't give up.

I've lost 4 of my friends in Afghanistan. I'd been to Iraq with most of them a year and a half earlier. It took me awhile, but I dealt with it. Painfully, but dealt with all the same.

Since I got out in late 2013, 6 more of my friends have died. Not from IED attacks or firefights, but by their own hand. Everytime one of them dies I feel a piece of me die too. I barely reacted this last time, which was a month ago. I feel hollowed out. The only time I think about it is when I'm drunk, which just makes me drink some more. I don't care about anything, and it's impacted me financially, and with my relationships with my family and my wife. I think she's going to leave me soon. I don't care about that either. I don't know what to do, or if I'm even strong enough to do it, but part of me wants to be normal, have the family, the good career, the white picket fence.

The other part wants me to sit and drink until I die, alone, unloved, with the soft glow of a computer the only spark of light in my miserable existence. I'm losing to this part anons. I really am.

me and my ex-wife.

Abusive and fucked up traumatised girl