Hate the Arabs? Guess what?

Hate the Arabs? Guess what?

You wouldn't have Algebra and all the numbers you know today if they didn't develop the science world.

Christians set flame to all the free-thinkers of the Dark Ages.

Meanwhile, the Caliphs and Missionaries of the Muslim peoples were studying freely in the fields of sciences.

Read up, fags.

Persians not arabs. Mudslimes nonetheless

>Hurr durr

Doesn't change the fact that the middle east and arab countries are literal shit holes today, you fucking faggot.

>Christians set flame to all the free-thinkers of the Dark Ages.

No, they didn't.

>Muh Galileo

It's much more complicated than what you fedora tippers like to think.

Then... why are they still living in third world countries while the rest of the world is developed? Oh, the Christians did that? Interesting.....

Yeah, the Protestants of the Christian religion pretty much fucked things for everyone in Europe.

Who are the real terrorists?

In fact, I live in an area where they still have signs that say "Blacks should not be here after dark". How many of these people are Christians? Nearly every single one.

both Indian inventions so no

Meanwhile, everyone flips their shit about some misguided extremists in third-world Islamic countries.

Christian extremism still exists. Get educated.

Pfft! The Al in Algebra comes from Arabic. Arabic numerals. You went to school, right?

yawn... stolen from Indians, and some Italian merchants named them incorrectly, why am i replying to obvious bait, am i that bored?

I hate algebra too.

Stolen. From Indians. Kek

No shit sherlock they also named bunch of stars. They lead the field of knoledge untilluhamed told them manipulation of numbers was the work of thedevil

State your sources. :^)

Muhammad was not even alive at that time.

Ok im talkin shit but im homosexual so islam would see me dead even so I still do not hate them

If they didn't exist, we would have a lower deathrate

Key word is were. Islam is the absolute worst ideology in modern times, especially the Sunni belief system. It should be completely eradicated. It is a religion of war, unequal rights, and destruction of modern society.

Sandnigger please.

If you have fingers and toes you can count or invent something.

>You wouldn't have Algebra and all the numbers
It would all have been discovered by someone else. Some discoveries are inevitable.

Ok, and now that time is past..

When they came up with Algebra they weren't blowing us up, now they are and we need to get rid of them

You wanna talk math eh?

Hate white people?
Guess what....

>claiming Algebra and Base-10 numeral system as Arab inventions.
Get your facts right, filthy sandnigger.

I don't hate their ancestors, m8, I hate the ones currently alive, who invent nothing, kill each other over words written before any of them were born, kill women who were violently raped for adultery, and act as parasites for all the civilizations that left them behind.

They were once less savage than we, but after we left the Dark Ages, they stayed.

They were in a better position to get where we are now, sooner than we did, because they had a head start. Then, they stagnated.

There is nothing good left of them. We have already taken what was useful. Everything left is worse than useless, its detrimental.

You should throw used up trash away.

I'm still studying Islam, and I'm technically a non-worshipping Buddhist.

I've heard that the Shias take it a little too seriously. From what I know, most Sunnis are moderate.

Whoa. That's the extremists. The REAL muslims just have strict customs, and when you violate them, it's not going to be a terrible punishment.

However, if you steal, you will lose a hand or a foot, unless you did it with family in mind. It's pretty much a reason never to steal from others.