I'm thinking of commiting suicide. My life is shit. What's the best way to do it?

I'm thinking of commiting suicide. My life is shit. What's the best way to do it?

Don't

shoot yourself

In the dick

exit bag faggot kys

no, that would make you a lesser being. You must be a jew. I kill jews.

What if I told you that everything's actually alright? No bullshit, user

but my life's got no purpose. i have nothing else
how can I kill myself without pain

Omg next faggot today....

Step 1. Practice your professional noose tying skills

Step 2. Enter a local noose tying competition

Step 3. Win gold

Step 4. Hang yourself with the winning noose

Step 5. Profit

sleeping pills and asphyxia, plain ol' overdose, if going to cut, drink a few aspirins (about nine) and do it horizontally.

hanging or exit bag

Helium and gas mask

YOU CANNOT! DEATH IS THE TOTAL SHUTDOWN OF THE BODY AND BRAIN. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE MOST DREADFUL FEAR AND PAIN YOU'VE EVER FELT IN YOUR FINAL MOMENTS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PAINLESS DEATH.

They say burning is quick and painless.

>but my life's got no purpose. i have nothing else

If you think about it, there's no reason anything should even exist. All we have is a blank slate reality to instill with our own will and purpose. If nothing really matters, then everything is ok anyway.

>gunshot through the heart/brain stem for instant death
>no time to comprehend pain or fear or even what just happened

Shoot up a school and then shoot yourself

Helium tank with a breathing mask.

>sleeping pills and asphyxia, plain ol' overdose, if going to cut, drink a few aspirins (about nine) and do it horizontally.
but it is final, so theres nothing else.

how?what do i use to cuthow?

OP is a faggot.

it is not instant. Consciousness can still continue for a time. What if you miss the most vital parts or your brain?

but what's the meaning of life then?
nobody likes me anyways so i have no purpose in existing

Kill me

a sharp blade, a knife will do. Cut directed to your body, so you can get the whole extension of the veins (arms).

CONFIRMED. i will be at your location in 24 hours. I am in another country, sorry for the delay

helium is kinda hard to get, where can o get it in a local store? i dont want to order from amazon i want it to be asap

abandon your life in a different way. Leave. sell your shit. go anywhere. run out of money. do what you can where you are. Then kill yourself. You wont still want to, but its still an option.

Fuck you!

The meaning of life is subjective mostly, but i'd say that since you are alive, you are meant to live. When you take a look at the bigger picture everything is more simple. The things that cause our troubles are often smaller, insignificant things that have managed to clutter our views and psyche. When you really realize how pointless dwelling in negativity is, things become more clear. Negativity is simply not progressive.

I think, therefore I am. I live, therefore I will do.

doesnt immediate suicide would be better

Be soaking in a warm bath too and take blood thinners if you have them, it'll make you bleed out faster

if i get dubs you live

Man, OP, not to be a fucking weiner but I had a friend kill themselves a few months ago and it was rough. Seeing her parents be so heartbroken and seeing everyone at her funeral was terrible. For weeks everyone in my department at school was a mess and some of us still are. Your life means a lot more than you think it does and when you kill yourself you are taking away any chances of you ever finding joy. Trust me on this one, just fucking tolerate another day of existence. And another. And another. And keep going. Eventually you'll find reasons to be alive.
And furthermore, OP, if you want to kill yourself, why would you care about it being painless? If you ended up succeeding, the pain is only temporary and then it wont matter anymore. But remember that-- pain is only temporary. One day you'll also get through the pain of being suicidal and depressed but you wont see that unless you stick around for it.

TLDR, I give gay ass advice to OP.

sorry, what?

Kill someone, get raped in prison until die

OD on amphetamine

>77 dubs
>333 trips
>My life is shit
What else you want faggot?

just find a train and jump in front of it dumb ass

those are good points, but i think I'm kinda hopeless.
I just wanted to know how to commit suicide/the way who can't leave room for fail.
I don't think there's a way back

god no
Better stream it faggot

that could fail

Anime tittle?

if you realy want to die , you would not fear pain

helium nigger. Break into a denitst's office at night and steal some, who cares about jail if you're dead first. They'll have all the equipment you need mostly

replyed

Nevermind, i've found it.

how is that. i am afraid that I can fail and I get ridicularized

i want to kill myself too OP

not cuz my life is bad but because i just cant muster any desire to live

all i care about is sleeping and eating enough that i can sleep without uncomfortable hunger pangs

Sup Forums is what i do to make myself sleepy if i cant sleep

>ridicularized

- put up the videos of Hillary's speeches
- maximum volume
- auto rewind
- have someone tieing you on the chair in front of screen
- start videos
- wait for death

on stream

how can i stream. i dont mind if i do it

You're obviously posting this thread because you're scared and need encouragement, if you really wanted to kill yourself you would have done it regardless. Listen to your will to live and find a way, that's the only thing any of us have. To liberate yourself from your troubles is one of the reasons we live. If you choose to live, you will find yourself in places that you could only dream of, but instead, it will be reality.

He want death, not permanent brain damage.

Rest in O.P

hastily and without delay

that might be true, but if my life is a complete failure and everyone hates me what is the purpose of my existence.

work yourself to death trying to improve it. You do that and people will say you went down fighting and if you fail you at least wind up with a better life. If you need help ask God.

Helium is the most comfortable

i think im too young to believe god

eat batteries

oh that's gross lol

Look at this faggot, not only is he white knighting, but he's also trying to get someone on Sup Forums to start believing in some religion. You're such a cuck you deserve all the shit you get for it.

I can't tell you your purpose, because it's yours. Only once you leave failure behind and resist fear you will figure it out. It's really not as hard as it sounds, I can type or explain until my fingers fall off but you will only really know once you try. I can guarantee that not everyone hates you.

Do not live under fear.

then how do I get out? i feel hopeless

Checked.

Take an Aspirin and cut yourself.
Aspirin is a blood-thinning drug which will make you bleed to death faster if your cut is long enough you will only be conscious for like 13 seconds.
But suicide is for pussies and the easy way out and instead of asking this stuff on Sup Forums you should go to a psychologist and ask him what you can do against your thoughts.

Keep posting on Sup Forums until all these shit threads kill you.

This is not very sound advice.

depends on suicide method , plan your suicide ,look at mistakes of others . if you jump from buildings be sure its very very higher (20 meter is not engough at least 50-100 meter) and be sure its cement ground , people jumped from 50-100 and survived with only broken arms or legs becouse they land on grass ground and bushes

Pay special attention to what makes you feel happy and good, use discipline and consistency to pursue it. Dwelling on bad feelings is pointless. There's no rush, and no point to compare your progress/life to everyone elses. It won't be absolutely easy. But the payoff of your work will be amazing

easier said than done

my god OP is that you?

just start gambling. open a practice trading account on oanda.com you will spend your life trading and reading the news and you might actually know whats going on in the world rather than only about your own life. not an insult its easy to be conscious but not consciencious know what i mean??

best way to circumvent death no joke iv been doing it my entire life and now i know just about anything.

Better take some major sedatives before doing this. The "urge to live" is stronger than you think. People have been known to tear at the mask as they were passing out. I guess you could secure/handcuff hands behind back. There is no fucking "easy way".

continued:

im probably better informed than those cucks in government but who am i to complain im a peasant

blah blah blah
bullshit

like what. i'm sure i can't get a better life. and if I do, what will be its purpose if I got no friends. my family is dead, i got no one, and I can't help feeling bad. and I can't honestly see what I could be if my future was amazing. honestly

this

Fuck this post is stupid. Yeah, "do some dumb shit" that might get you in deep legal trouble. Then you WILL want to live. pathetic

swim out to see and if you changed yr mind you can swim back to shore, if you can >:) hypothermia will prob set in even if you do make it or you could die trying to make life a great place for yourself

also do it at night , less people will see you = higher chance to die if dont die by the jumb itself

May I ask how old you are?

The best thing to do is call a help line.

IT CAN GET BETTER, with time.

If your life is shit it can only get better, faggot. Don't kill yourself.

>oanda

i live in europe AFAIK there's no help lines here for suicide

How can you be so sure if you haven't even tried..? It is your purpose, not anyone elses, not your friends. Once you start to recuperate, you will find friends and other good things as a result of living along the way. You are the fruit of your family, even if they aren't here. They live inside you as memories and lessons. No one can help feeling bad, even if you're doing great, the bad will always be there, but you CAN control and negate it.

Do you have a job or are you a student?

student

>Make noose out of razor wire
>Get chair, step into noose
Glue hands to head (making sure the noose only goes round your neck, avoiding your arms)
>Kick away chair,
>Noose will chop off head
>End result: looks like you ripped your own head off.

If your a christian you could commit a suicide bombing in an islamic neighborhood
That would be refreshingly funny for me, fast for you and you would help building a better world