Hi /b I'm at junction in my life

hi /b I'm at junction in my life

>next month I'll have $55,000~ and no commitments at all

>white male late 20's

what would you do if you where me?

I like art, travelling and shitposting

I would teach me how it was done. And get fit.

Invest 40k of it. Then buy awesome pc and tv.

Start a business and turn that $55,000 into multiple millions of dollars.

Hentai. Lots and lots of hentai.

Take two years off to party and drink

>55k is literally twice the average yearly income in my area

Drugs.

/thread

Travel to different places at random, searching to find the ultimate souvenir in that place.

U army?

I hope to get fit with all the free time, i'm looking at hostels and some have gyms

thats whats on my mind but where?

Come up with a good idea and pursue that idea. Basically kickstarter.. Get a nice 2 bedroom apt and have the extra one be your office. Write stuff down!!!!

no britbong ex oilfield

>cant afford my mortgage after being laid off

fund yourself. Search for sacred artifacts. I know it sounds cringy as fuck bu this is wat I would do if I had the funds. I am smart, fit, trained in survival situations and I love learning new languages and cultures. I am determined. I have always wanted to be Indiana Jones and although its hardly likely at 21, I still dream about it.

Save 40k nigga then fuck around with the rest. Go travel and experience the big world.

easiest answer
INVEST IT. flip the 55,000. make $115,000

ill never understand why some would burn thier cash instead of multiply it

Literally pick decent places at random, it's a little more interesting that way. What kind of things do you look for in a destination? You into scenery, tourist stuff, landmarks?

there no zero risk investments and with the Trump taking over soon the fortunes will be made by those who know.

I've worked in the oilfield 9 years the crash has forced my hand but when the down turn ends I'll get a job again

I have been on my butt for months smoking it's time to live a little

I'd recommend maybe the Philippines, there are some beautiful places around India.

I'm a country boy so city's would be nice, gallery's and landmarks

so I think city hopping starting close to home and see hoe it goes thanks for the you's

Speaking as a birthday, London is pretty overrated IMO, If you want to go to Europe, I can recommend Paris or Geneva.