Sup, Sup Forums, I want to ask for some advice, or just talk I guess

Sup, Sup Forums, I want to ask for some advice, or just talk I guess.

I'm 21, and I'm currently kind of a NEET. I don't know if I really count as one, because I stopped my studies ~2 months ago, because I had 3 failed courses from the last semester, and I was fucking up the ones I had this semester as well. I just feel unmotivated, the shit we're studying is hard I guess, but it's not something that I couldn't do if I actually put some proper effort into, but I just feel unmotivated. So for the last 2 months I've been sitting at home doing nothing. I feel like I should start working, but whenever I think about it I get super fucking anxious and I just start doing whatever the fuck else.

I don't have any real friends, except maybe for my brother. There's a group of people that I hang out from time to time, but I wouldn't call them my friends, because we don't talk really.
I'm also a kissless virgin, went on a date once, but that's pretty much it.
I'm not a complete autist socially, but I tend to get anxious in social situations, so I usually just sit there quietly, which means that I don't really make friends. Hell, I'm a 3rd year student, and I have no friends in uni.

Not entirely sure what advice I'm asking for here, but I guess it's this:
How do I get motivated to do something meaningful with my life, and how do I get over myself, and be less of a social outcast?

Also I'll be dumping my wallpapers/random art, since that's pretty much the only thing I can dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dr-carmen-harra/affirmations_b_3527028.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god damn it faggots, no one here?

We are similar

Been looking for an image similar to this for so long. Something about her facial expressions is so appealing.

well I guess it's nice knowing that you're not alone.
Though I know that I can't keep on living like this, just don't really know how to change it either.

Smoke weed

I do from time to time, but that doesn't really fix anything. It helps for the time, but it just means that I'm still doing nothing, just doing nothing while high.

Get a job at a cinema.
Most people there are stoners so there's one thing you have in common

If I were to get a job, I'd probably go with programming, since that's what I'm studying.
Though it's not a job where you can really socialize,

I was gonna move into programming as a job. But like you say. Not very social

start with simple things - like making sure you get out of your room every day. work out or just go for a walk even. once you're comfortable with that take another step like join a club at your school which interests you. change starts with every decision you make from the moment you wake up to when you go to bed.

destroy ur computer and join the army

Though if you become decent, it's an ok pay.
Even then, I just feel fucking unmotivated. Just like with my studies, I feel like I'm a lazy cunt.

I guess you're right.
Honestly whenever I go out or do something I start to feel more motivated.
Though it's kinda retarded that I'm currently living in a summerhouse away from the city, so I can pretty much only go out for a walk.

Anything which can pay for weed is good

This, so much this. Join anything but the chair force, since what you want is to learn some discipline and be broken down, to be rebuilt a proper man.

this isn't going to be a popular idea, but lay off the weed. really hard to motivate yourself to do anything when you're stoned... other than eat

QUADS of TRUTH
also OP, if you actually care and want to fix your life instead of asking for pity, do

Nahh, fuck that. The army sounds terrible to me.
Though funny thing is, when(if) I finish uni, I might get drafted whether I want to or not.

Doesn't matter if it sounds terrible. It's a couple of years for a life time lesson man. Trust me. And by the looks of it you're just here for pity.

The army is for fuck boys

Basement NEET detected.
KYS

I rarely even smoke, I get some weed like once a month or two, smoke a few nights in a row and then stop again.

I get that joining it would probably be good for me. Like I honestly understand it, but the idea is so fucking foreign and scary to me that I couldn't fucking do it.

destroy ur computer then. internet for a neet is like food for an obese person

you're 21
start another study
i've been where you are and 21 isn't exactly the age you're too old to start something else
also, I got a job as a courier at one point. best student job ever. drive around in a van all day
got my life back on track

Quit being a self-loathing faggot and fix it. Just MOTIVATE yourself. There's no magic words or secret to doing so. You either get up off your pathetic ass and do something you want to improve about yourself or you don't.

nahh, I couldn't really give a shit about pity.
I understand that a lot of people must have gone through something like this, and I honestly want to hear them out.
Hell, I don't even think that I'm in a terrible situation or whatever, I have a pretty good outlook on life, it's just that I feel like I can't get over myself.

>just do it
Nothing bad will happen to you there. You will only be taken to your limit, it's not like you're going to be tortured. For motivation, think of things in steps, but don't actively make a list (since that will make you procrastinate even more). For example you're tired, but you want to squeeze out an extra pushup:
>shit i'm tired
>nevermind that, i'm already on the ground
>well look at that, i'm in the pushup position
>i'm already doing a pushup
and done
order your mind to do things and it'll become much easier to do those things. but do it in steps.

get off this thread and look up an enlistment site near you, and go today if you can or tomorrow. fuck uni.

Must say. user makes a good point

You have to find something you want to do.

Chek'm buddy

I haven't technically dropped out.
I'm going back in autumn to repeat the 3 courses that I failed, and after that I can totally get back.
I don't even hate it, I'm ok with programming, it's the math and random computer science shit that's getting to me in uni.

See I try to do that. I get pissed off at myself that I'm wasting my life away, I start doing shit, planning shit, and it goes ok for a day or so, and then I lose all motivation again.
I guess I just have to try it again and again until and try to not let myself start slacking off again?

Just do it!

Just reward yourself with everything you do. I revise for an hour then play dark souls for 2 hours. Give yourself something to look forward to after you finishing doing work or whatever

You're doing it wrong. Reward yourself in short bursts, or else it becomes too easy to loose yourself.

adhd

Welp you can try to get a morning routine that includes things that make you happy and after that try to finish some work, in the evening try to plan something small to finish the next day after the routine. you can start spamming companies near you with your cv asking if they need personnel on the email. and you can try some of this affirmations: huffingtonpost.com/dr-carmen-harra/affirmations_b_3527028.html
It really makes you feel more positive, when I'm unmotivated I choose 3 from the list that are according to the situation and repeat to myself every now and then. My favorite are :" I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents." and " I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today."
And remember, there are no mistakes in life, just happy accidents like you getting born.

lose*

This OP:

I don't know about this, it's not really a thing where I live, no one gets diagnosed with it, so hard to say.

Again, I understand your point, and I get it how retarded it is to ask for advice and then just say "I don't want to", but the military is not for me.
Also it would fuck up my studies, and sure, I could say fuck it, but I also want to finish it, since it's gonna help me get a decent career.

You'll get a better career if you complete your studies after some time in the military.

The main thing I'd want from the military is some discipline. But I also feel like it should be possible to become disciplined by yourself.

Fuck the army
Who you think you are. Soulja boi?

Lazy nigger boy detected. You need to be over 18 to use this site, faggot.
It is possible, but this is faster, and easier. Especially for people like you.

TRIGGERED NEET ALERT!!!