S/fur

s/fur
Because things should be fuzzier!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LGzRXr8yj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would licking them clean suffice?

Yes, but after you allow her to touch you without you touching her. There's a give and take that's needed to someone as needy as you simply demanding to grind your cock against her feet in need.

Fair enough. It is better to please and earn that sweet release. Let her in control.

>This machine used to run Vista. That should explain everything.
Yeah that makes sense. Although some WMs under Linux are quite power hungry as well. KDE or Gnome3 to name two big ones. But as I'm using a minimal tiling WM basically everything else seems power hungry to me.

Hope it works out for you! I love Linux, an use nothing else but I still wouldn't recommend it to everyone.

Certainly. What would there be without women? Hardly anything. They're what drive you on, make you go, have you needy. Release should never be had. It's earned from your appreciation of her body and mind. She knows that you see it that way, too. She already knows you'd be willing.

(Shame. Have to go.)

takes some getting used to, but seems to be worth it
Also, seems like this version uses Nemo as file-manager. Might switch to PCManFM actually, at some point. That's a lot lighter and has a nice ui too. Trying that on the other pc first though, since it's standard on lubuntu.

>(Shame. Have to go.)
Well then see you around, have fun!

>PCManFM
I'm using that as well when I have to use a file manager. I usually stay in the terminal but for some things it's still useful and nice. Sorting and tagging all my furry stuff comes to mind, heh.

>takes some getting used to, but seems to be worth it
Yeah it does, needs some engagement an some love. That's why I usually don't recommend it for people, you kinda have to like exploring things for it to become a good experience.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD FUCKING FURFAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone know if/how you can enable image prefetching by default in Sup Forums-x? I like that feature but needing to reenable it for every thread sucks balls.

>FUCKING NORMIES.png
>Furries
>Normies

Wat

move along

I can't into terminal for some reason, but maybe that'll come when I get used to linux some more

I should theoretically remember the settings. Then again, spell check re-engages all the time on my end too.

>I can't into terminal for some reason, but maybe that'll come when I get used to linux some more
Myeah maybe. I'm a sysadmin and nerd so it comes naturally for me but I totally get why it's weird and unintuitive for mos people. It only gets useful when you know your way around, and getting there isn't exactly easy if it's not a hobby..

>I should theoretically remember the settings
Kay, it does remember the global settings fine but none I make in that dropdown menu. Oh well.

note: .gifs may crash the image-viewer

lol wat

Love the face she makes

this crashed it for some reason
entire computer became unusable for two minutes or so

hmmm, some .gifs work, some don't
could be the resolution

Weird. I think these common distros are becoming more and more like Windows in a lot of ways. Weird crashes and featuritis. Ubuntu is real bad in that regard, ubuntu servers are a nightmare to maintain. A little like Windows server.

I don't get that trend at all, but it's going in that direction for years now. Fortunately everything is modular so I can avoid these things but the common user can't and I think that's sad.

I know that Gwenview doesn't like some gifs for some reason, using that by any chance?

>I can't into terminal for some reason, but maybe that'll come when I get used to linux some more
I suspect that these days, it's a bit like developing - you need a reason to go for it, or you'll never really see the point. These days a standard user can probably do just about everything they want to without using terms, though if you know your way around a command line you'll likely get things done quicker.

Boom! Weekend, finally.

Hya 8bit! Uhm, hope I didn't annoy you too much when I was here last time. We were talking about graphing stuff and I was absolutely shitfaced, I pretty much only remember that I talked about Graphite and stuff.

I can be pretty annoying when drunk, sorry 'bout that.

hi there

Yeah, then again, it's far better than windows still and can be operated by computer-illiterates like me. If microsoft wasn't pulling off tacky shit with 10, I'd actually use it, but as it is, a simple to use Linux is my best option it seems. Even if that involves weird crashes too.

No clue, maybe. Just says image-viewer in the menu.

had to use it twice on the first computer, but on this one everything was graphically possible so far. But yes, over terminal much would work faster if I knew how to, and would give it a try.

Haha, no worries! I've never met someone you talks about Python packages while drunk.

Hey

Heya dude! How's things?

Wasn't here for a long time since I had a real bad flu and basically didn't do anything for over two weeks. I got sick the day after you got sick, that I remember.

Oh hey man! I uh, I got worried since ya didn't reply when i got around to sending you that email. glad you're back in action though. Also, things are great, like, actually great.

Pretty much this, yeah

>I got worried since ya didn't reply when i got around to sending you that email
Yeah, I'm real sorry about that. To be honest I didn't even check my mail yet, now that I'm not sick anymore. I'm usually real bad with that kind of stuff for some reason, same with messaging and IRC and all that. When I get sick I basically don't read anything, it often drives people I know nuts but I can't help it.

I basically vanished on the 4th of may or something like that and resurfaced now. I have like 100 unanswered calls but yeah, not gonna look at them.

>glad you're back in action though
Thanks! Did you actually feel better soon when you had that fever & stuff? I remember that you were feeling bad but didn't know why..

>Also, things are great, like, actually great.
Neato!

youtube.com/watch?v=3LGzRXr8yj4

Hey man, you can take all the time in the world, cause y'know i dont have anything other than time myself.

In regards to the fever I uh... Decided to sweat it out, which, was both a fantastic idea, and a fantastically bad one at the same time.

But yeah, enough about me, hows about you? You all good now?

bump

>I've never met someone you talks about Python packages while drunk.
Yeah it's weird, I'm used to that kind of things since basically all my friends have an IT background so we talk about shit like that when we drink. But good to hear that it wasn't _that_ bad. Nerds.

bamp

her legs are not big enough to justify that ass
that just looks silly

badump

yes

>Decided to sweat it out, which, was both a fantastic idea, and a fantastically bad one at the same time.
Lol yeah, that's kinda what I expected. So you have no idea what it actually was? How long did it last?

>hows about you? You all good now?
Yeah almost back to baseline, still feeling a little tired but other than that I'm fine. I don't usually get such a bad flu, but I think drinking liters of booze over 2 days without any sleep killed my immune system. But I'm happy to be good again for some event where I want to go tomorrow. Concerts and sickness don't mix very well.

buump

Were you not hundreds of kilometers away, i'd help you get better, like, with cooking and cuddles and stuff. But for now, my well wishings will have to do.

baamp

bump

I'd clean her pussy out after he's done. Hot as fuck.

>s/fur
>yuri
O-okay then