Dropping acid tomorrow, what music i should listen to?

Dropping acid tomorrow, what music i should listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HKNAhAxMAk
youtu.be/YbAhn7iKLPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko5fEDCK934
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6S77HDqA7paCzV7344Nr76qWCJDfyXyO
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzh5UuqFEIE
youtube.com/watch?v=n879Aas8qlg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyN1qttNIq4
youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=vq1ztJsbRek
youtube.com/watch?v=wSumsdfyiv8
youtube.com/watch?v=IuI6MMUtNdU
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=K6-D-fjT2Z4
youtu.be/5Bc-Iec87C0
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=o1Q-DN_hY3o
youtube.com/watch?v=j_61JbCfLfI
youtube.com/watch?v=VJEZWsnIECo
youtube.com/watch?v=vYnmP8HOZ00
youtube.com/watch?v=3rA36mNVPVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
soundcloud.com/hexeract
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9olb4X4io
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ajx-ABtbVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7zaDh4Ofs
soundcloud.com/grouchnz
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HMgJbhO7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death Grips

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=9HKNAhAxMAk

I listen to classical music whenever i drop acid or take shrooms. Theres something profoundly beautiful about it while you trip thundering dicks. That or watch neil degrasse tyson's cosmos. Nothing is better then space and shit

titles miss leading, there is no bad vibes

Earth 2.

Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd

youtu.be/YbAhn7iKLPc

I have a wide array of musical genres on my phone but when I dropped all I as longing for was some classic wiz. No permission is a great song. Make sure you toke up as well

If only I could find it where I live (not USA).

RUSH, Exit stage left full album, start with boons bane or something like that, good luck placing needle on the record btw.

Listen to whatever you normally listen to. It'll be all the better.

That and Psychic Chasms by Neon Indian. It's like a warm and cozy blanket, but for your mind.

Explosions in the Sky

Your mom; when she tells you to get a job, and move out of her house. For fuck sake your 29 years old Kevin!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko5fEDCK934

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6S77HDqA7paCzV7344Nr76qWCJDfyXyO

this. with good headphones .. the special low frequency version

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzh5UuqFEIE

enjoy, cowboy

>comfortably numb
Listen to the album meddle, if anything.
>tfw no 60s rock
The Doors are a good choice for this, but might make you feel bad. Remember. Have someone with you in case you have a bad trip, they'll keep you safe, user.

Genesis - Selling Britain by the Pound

Care-Joel faviere
It's a feels song, just saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=n879Aas8qlg

I really want to see the outcome of you listening to this album while on acid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyN1qttNIq4

youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg

The Beatles (The White Album), The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd, and The Wall - Pink Floyd

Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons (album)

Travel well!

youtube.com/watch?v=vq1ztJsbRek

Sun Araw - Horse Steppin

animal collective

Kingston wall

go classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSumsdfyiv8
Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition

stay high-ToVo hippy sabotage remix

I listen to death metal, so I'd be no help. xD

>xD

Fag

Morton Subotnik:
"Silver Apples of the Moon"

Weather Report:
"I Sing the Body Electric"

Miles Davis:
"In A Silent Way"

All others are pleb suggestions.

go outside faggot

Venetian Snares if you want to travel fast, HOME if you want slow.
here are both: youtube.com/watch?v=IuI6MMUtNdU

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

also drugs are for degenerates, but if are doing just do it right.

This is a really good album to listen to if you go into a bad trip

I listened to behemoth while on acid once. Lucifer came to me and we held a conversion for what seemed like an eternity. He told me that mankind is just a grain of sand in the desert of existence and that one day soon we'll all be wiped out and on top of our bones a new civilization will raise. It's been a never ending cycle we are God's favorites for now until he finds a new obsession. And felt at peace

The wall

The Beatles' entire discography man. That shit is powerful with or without drugs

>HOME
mah nigga

artists also worth considering, in no particular order:

Hong Kong Express
Nightmares on Wax
Lapalux
Nujabes
Aphex Twin
Boards of Canada
Neo Geo
Tycho
Birdy Nam Nam
Future Islands
Tame Impala
Kashuks
The Fucked Up Beat(schizophrenic as fuck, beware)
Solar Fields
Four Tet
Wolfmother
Pretty Lights
Flying Lotus
Kitkaliitto
Alter Nature
Neelix
Morten Granau
Lazerhawk
Mac Demarco
Lemaitre
Neat Beats
Rene Schier

grateful dead, pink floyd, infected mushroom, shpongle

Anything by larry carlson on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=K6-D-fjT2Z4

- L.A. Woman by The Doors

- Pretty Lights

- Sphongle

- Some nice Jazz / Blues

- A Tribe Called Quest

- A Tribe Called Red

- Deja Entedu By: Brand New

That's my go to list when I drop.

youtu.be/5Bc-Iec87C0

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Test

L s d t h e t i c s

6-18-94 Phish @ UIC

Listen to the second set. You will be a different person after.

Nothing. Pitch black room, complete silence, comfy position and clothes.

I m gonna drop acid in 12 hours or less. Thamk you guys giving me some good tunes!

Dusty kid - Lynchesque

one of these

Cliché choice youtube.com/watch?v=o1Q-DN_hY3o

That was boring as fuck, I think I've heard Kenny G play the same dumb song.

I watched this video on repeat for an hour after taking 300 micrograms. Great Trip.
youtube.com/watch?v=j_61JbCfLfI

The Mars Volta

Spend it in the back yard with your friends or doing something with your friends. It's wasted otherwise.

dub side of the moon is also great for trips

youtube.com/watch?v=VJEZWsnIECo

I can't believe Tame Impala hasn't been mentioned yet. Listen to their Currents album and enjoy your trip OP. Also how many micrograms you dropping?

Acid + MDMA + this song = the absolute best thing ever

youtube.com/watch?v=vYnmP8HOZ00

KINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZAKINDZAZA

That was not bad, I can see how it would play out on an acid trip.

jimi hendrix experience - axis bold as love

Not Really music. But I felt like I was in space and I was in one with the whole world at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=3rA36mNVPVU

Gotta love the classics...., groundbreaking.

I'm literally dropping acid for my first time tonight. What should I expect, what should I do?

It isn't real Acid. It's 25I-NBOMe.

Real acid doesn't exist and hasn't existed since the William Pickard bust. If you've already bought it, you got ripped off.

Jimi Hendrix

The soundtrack to Cowboy Bebop.

watch out for my body rolls !

Not sure if troll or fool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

BULLSHIT, Picard was the main supplier worldwide, sure, but saying there's none out there..? Are you fucking retarded? That was fucking years ago, AND I've personally tested blotters which were confirmed LSD. Don't spread bullshit you don't know anything about.

So, troll?

His arrest did not create a 100% shortage worldwide of LSD, and that was many years ago. There are people out there who synthesize it, it's not like Pickard was the only person able to make it...

this soundcloud.com/hexeract

You sell fake acid to teenagers over the internet. You don't want the truth about the Pickard bust being told because it hurts your business.

You're a piece of shit dude.

>25I-NBOMe

There's still some real acid being made, but for the maost part you're right. 99% of what's out there is not LSD-25.

Chances are slightly higher you have real acid if you live around sanfran.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9olb4X4io
this.

lol dude, other people make acid besides pickard.

Pickard had a multimillion dollar industry, with many people involved. At most it would take a couple years for some of those people to use their millions to set up a new shop.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ajx-ABtbVM

this ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7zaDh4Ofs

or this^^

This guy
soundcloud.com/grouchnz

just look for whatever.

Listen to Shining and please do us the favour...

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HMgJbhO7Y

True. But they are very, very, very protective of it. No one here will ever be cool enough to know those people.

The people who lurk this image board are stupid kids who have been taking NBOMe all along and don't realize it isn't acid because they've never taken real acid and experienced a real hallucination to which to compare to the NBOMe trip.

The first time I dropped acid I listened to mostly EDM and rap which was really cool. Everything sounds awesome on psychedelics especially if the artist is someone who drops acid too.

Last night I tried shrooms for the first time (which is also really cool but I can't control myself) and I listened to 60s music which is absolutely amazing. Its just fits the feeling of tripping so well

Absolutely listen to 60s Vietnam War Music kinda shit. Its so fucking cool.

>all these baseless assumptions
top kek, dude

It isn't baseless. It is fucking impossible to find real acid.

pink floyd obviously electric light orchestra sound amazing on acid aswell if your chilling chance the rappers acid rap and coloring book mixtapes are great aswell

Difficult..., yes...., impossible, no.

Oh shut up already. No one cares if you think you're the only enlightened being to have tasted real acid.

Swing Radio on Pandora

>nobody since Pickard has bothered to synthesize LSD-25
>every blotter of acid out there is nbome
>noone on Sup Forums has ever taken acid and thus noone can't tell the difference
>everyone who opposes these asinine sentiments is a dealer selling fake acid to college kids
you really got it all figured out :^)

I happen to agree with him, somewhat. What he is saying is generally true in the US.

It's generally people from Europe who can't comprehend how dry the LSD market is in the United States.

Queens of the stone age. You'll love it.

maybe in the us lsd is easy to get in europe im in ireland and its fairly easy to get

Pink Floyd - Saucer Full of Secrets, The Wall, & Dark Side of The Moon.

in that order.