Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LGzRXr8yj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably.

nope

im not a pedo, so no

She has to be a freak in bed. Would be the ride of a lifetime. Blow down some coke and have a good night.

So fuck yes.

Last 5 seconds? Yes i would

topkek

Fucking why

I like this pic Moar

Why not? It's a tattoo

he said three pumps and im done lol

not crying...

This is what the fuck I am talking about.

It's not like you have to even look at the tattoo. Her hip to waist ratio is god tier.

I don't have them, but there are more pics of this girl and the pic is pretty old.

Got any sauce my nigger?

No, but the underwear gone make it better in my opinion

No my nigga. But there is sauce and moar... somewhere out there

I'd drive my dick so far into that, that the mother fucker that could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Damn i'm bout to go find me this bitches nudes

anyone got the original pic?
i want to try to make this an in-game tattoo for The Klub 17.

Here's a bigger picture.

GL man. IIRC, I never actually found the rest of the pics, I stumbled on them. The pic is at least 5 years old and she is not a pro model or anything. Just some chick with a crazy hot body and a crazy weird tat. IIRC, I dont think I ever saw her face and the other images were pretty similiar to this one.

Damn shame, how many do you think there is? and who knows man maybe she has some buried account on tumblr or something waiting to be stumbled upon, well one hopes

thx, but i'm looking for the original drawing that's shoop'd onto that picture.

She might but they didn't come from there. This is before IG. Possibly deviant art or some now defunct tattoo webizine.

I want to say that there were not many pics at all, like 5 or less. It wasn't a photoshoot. Looking back, maybe they were pics taken at the tattoo shop and this girl never showed up again.

Fuck dude, will forever be one of the could have been greats, thanks for the info though I saw it before somewhere maybe 4 or five years ago can't for the life of me remember the site tho ahh well maybe I can convince my gf to get it done just for experimental purposes kek

I wish I had those pics bro. Just like all the others you see and think you will find again... so you get lazy and dont save.

i wounder what the guy that gave her the tattoo thought

youtube.com/watch?v=3LGzRXr8yj4

Whoa