Best type moon claimed

SEE IT'S UP MY BACK, IT'S AROUND MY NECK
"WOO-HAH!" GOT THEM ALL IN CHECK

This chair is ass, Ima go lay down

kagami claimed!!

Getting my order now lol. just here to claim

Getting off work in a few mins, bless

Miss Fortune.

Invest in a pommel and end yourself rightly!

Obligatory claim.

Should have done it anyway.

You have to leave sometime!

took me a while to figure out her name >.>

>konata

Okay so here's a breakdown:
I was posting a lot after I finally posted here the first time.
All of a sudden me being here a lot started taking up my free time such.
It also seemed like posting was causing me relationship problems because my girl thought I was ignoring her or some shit.
Figured best thing to do was not post anymore, or a while at least.
Whole week was shit, lots of bad happenings.
Weekend finally came and I thought things could look up.
Leave work, pick up a new game and get home.
Post here, and as soon as I do I start getting shit because my girl is flipping out about something and her ex (our friend now) did something or other.
Lots of shit right as I start to relax
>Because I'm melodramatic
Say this and you guys decide that Im melodramatic and such because of poor wording in my state of annoyance.
Now here we are. I do not have a problem with you guys, and I do not have a problem with this thread.
I was only annoyed, and being so dramatic like I am I made a post to kind of give a hint that I was leaving so nobody would assume I am ignoring them all of a sudden.

Now Hand, you are a nice user and all but just stop. Don't call me dramatic over the fact that a nameless user decided to twist my words.
I like you and I like talking to you.
You know the shit that goes on because we have talked about it before so once again kindly stop what you're doing and think about agreeing with a nameless shitposter.

>Tsuyu

I totally agree with hand

Well, it's time for me to leave. I'll return in an hour (maybe two). See y'all later.

Hey Galko

Same...

See ya!

Oh, so just some irl relationship drama, good luck frog!

c u later birdy

>konata

See ya

I see you!
How are you galko?

Kill yourselves fucking cancer

Hi Fran.

I'm okay. How about you?

> you are a nice user and all but just stop.
Hmf, not a big fan of being talked down to. But whatever, I'll roll with it.

Yeah, well I have no context on your life and when you make an overly open ended post that seemingly is meant for the purpose of wanting replies. I don't really know what else you want from me.

Sorry that your day didn't go as planned, I hope it improves.

It's too late now, unfortunately.

Forgot your picture, Syndra.

Lurking and working

A doggo I'm looking after bit my hand when I was playing with her.
Painful, very much!
Was your week uneventful?

Well, I have DnD tomorrow and the day after, and work through out the weekend. So that should keep me busy

"Friday salt'' coming soon

Can't wait

>Curious hands

I was gonna leave this alone, but you know;

You are here to have fun, stop trying to make it seem complicated by mixing your personal life here, I don't; I rarely talk about work and relationships and shit; and you know why, because the reason I come here is to escape my monotony.

And stop taking this so seriously. Someone called you melodramatic, big fucking deal. Cry me a river build a bridge and move on.

That sucks. Was it a big doggo?
>it was pretty uneventful

Cool, I hope you have a good time.

Britfag Maki Claim

Tenryuu really doesn't handle video games well

>it's (404)

And the ugly Virgo women loser is ugly as shit n try to hurt me with rrr

I'm not trying to talk down to you, you are nice and I meant it. We have talked before and maybe I mistook what you did and did not know about me but that is my own fault.
And I did not want anything from you, as I said, in a state of annoyance I wanted to let you guys know I was leaving but I worded it wrong which is once again my own fault.
A bad week led up to today, which led to a bad experience which made me blow up. I should have just walked away but I didn't want to just ignore everyone.
I also should not have snapped at some shitty bait either, so I was in the wrong again.

Now I'm back and I want to keep the drama bullshit to myself. I'm trying to be a better person, not for this thread but for myself so I'll take this and learn from it.

Thank you for talking to me Hand, I do not wish to chane your view of me to a negative one, the week is over and Im here amongst friends, that's all that matters and I will continue to be a better user and friend

And sme ll like poo

So much all of this.

Sounds like fun.

Ah, inside jokes.

Nevermind.

I will!

What?

I'll never understand how someone can sit on Sup Forums for 14 hours a day 7 days a week posting anime reaction images.

Do you virgin nerds really have nothing better to do with your lives than be a LITERAL cancer?

And get help from the ugly guys losers n she's ugly so only can help ugly guys losers by reading ppl,cause she's ugly n has no friends n life sucks n try to hurt popular people cause her life sucks m ugly n smell like poo n try to be better then everybody so ugly n smell like poo n ugly n a bunch of freaks

waifu4laifu.net-speak.pl
waifu4laifu.net-speak.pl
waifu4laifu.net-speak.pl
waifu4laifu.net-speak.pl

For Tenryuu's salt.

Less inside jokes and more expect a "tenten raging" video like we had earlier this week with Graf.

>dem hips
>dat booty
>total cutie
>total badass
>haves a shotgun

And smell like poo

You're one to talk. You really should keep your nose out of it if ya damn hypocrite.
He apologized and its over so kys

:o
lets not do this ;-;

Friday sure does hit hard.

>You really should keep your nose out of it
Eh, it's a thread. Not a PM.

Eh, feels like an inside joke.

And for delicious IP leaking.

No.

N lame n try to be better then the popular people but ugly n has no friends n try to serve bad cheese burgers to popular people so ugly n lame

It didn't hurt, but I thought the doggo was my friend. Played with her for like two months. I was just so surprised she actually did it desu.
I told this story like eight times already, tell me about you!

You should say that to other posters as well.
There are plenty of posters that are worse, yet you act like they are fine.
>kys

Like who?

From what I have observed from these threads Hand and Tatsumaki seem pretty based.

Time for work!

All of yourselves kill yourselves

Thank you

And selfish and tell ppl what to do cause outnumber everybody n smell like poo n ugly n serve peopl bad cheese burgers like the ugly guys loserfff

They are

I'm gonna fix this right now
Its 5:15, i have a big bottle of fireball.
Gonna set things right, last number of my post
1-9 for number of shots I take
Dubs = 10
Trips = 20
And so on.

Good.

What about me?

I appreciate the thoughtfulness towards everyone that you wouldn't want them to just think you're ignoring people but there's really no need for even elaborate explanations. We're all here to get away from the monotony and drama of real life so just chill and fun post about anime or vidya or fictional girls as we always do, Froggo. Take it as an opportunity to not have to deal with that stuff, yeah?

Akiko for starters.

Totally based. Didn't need trips to confirm that, though.

Hope work goes well, buddy.

Kys

That's why the ugly people losers are lame cause try to hurt the popular people but ugly n spolied n hurt people while if people are better then them even if the ugly guys losers is funny looking like the ugly guys losers

I've honestly just been trying to ruin this community for the past few months through different personas and methods.

I genuinely hate it and most of you.

And try to hurt the popular people by outnumbering them n hurting them by cock blocking everything like cheese burgers n resources so ugly n try to hurt the popular people

I do every weekday by coming to work

>renge
>also I feel like the kys doesn't count unless it comes from syndra

And the ugly guys losers are always angry cause spolied and ugly n try to hurt the popular people cause smell like shit n fruad

I want Vigil to choke me while I hug him!

>bounce bounce

Off work.

Some of you should really join the HG community on /trash/.
You would fit right in imo.

We know, and that's some next level autism.

Fine, here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=EeudTNEHwRc&feature=youtu.be
Enjoy the shity video.

zoro is my waifu, you cant has :3

And the ugly guys losers are ugly n always angry so try to hurt the popular people n ugly n annoying

Hope it goes well!

You observed pretty well then.

Rory claimed. No work today edition

old pasta

Yep, and I have tried to hold my tongue against him as well.

I have told him not to do it a couple of times, though I don't think I could ever get it through his thick skull.

Hey look, more people who rarely come to the threads anymore.

>Smug hands

Hi Rory, hope you're doing good.

Ah, here comes Ginko with all his good pics.
Good to see you.

What is this? :O

Please tell me you're Esdeath too.

I don't know. Stuff!
Do you eat a lot of fast food?

Ohayo rory, how've you been?

About personal life stuff? Feels and shit?

Syndra is here at least daily, though it's usually just to tell people to kill themself or post the ts3 link.

Heyo, Ginko. How are ya?

And ugly and has no friends like the ugly guys losers and try to hurt popular people not all cause will,look lame n get rejected but if could jrjjr then hurt the popular people so fuck there music n beyonce n movies

Wish I could stay for the show, but I must go.

Nice! I'm off for the weekend finally.

Hand pls I said sorry;^;
Just let it goooo
Let it gooo let it go in my aaaassssss
>Tsuyu

And here is the best part.
youtube.com/watch?v=qIHSr36vOw4&feature=youtu.be